• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game (Voting) - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2009 15:00 GMT
#121
I vote for double lynch
I vote for omG.[RaYnE]
I vote for clazziquai


clazziquai because clazziquai is a korean music group-->sound-->shattering glass and also cause he's always playing mafia games and he's not as active in this one which is weird.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 25 2009 15:37 GMT
#122
my abs vote goes to shikyo
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 15:39 GMT
#123
## I vote for omG.[RaYnE] with my second vote.
## I vote for double lynch
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 25 2009 15:43 GMT
#124
I abstain from both votes.
I vote for double lynch.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
May 25 2009 16:31 GMT
#125
I vote for omg.[RaYnE]
I vote for ILOVEKTF
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 17:32 GMT
#126
I vote for Ra.Xor.2 with my second vote
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-25 17:58:33
May 25 2009 17:49 GMT
#127
Voters 13/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 2
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 8
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
clazziquai

Shikyo - 4
-----
crate
teks
wurm
JeeJee

clazziquai - 2
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser

Abstain - 3
-----
Foolishness
l10f
Phelix

Double Lynch - 10/13 (7 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
Phelix

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Knutti
Profile Joined September 2008
Norway8 Posts
May 25 2009 18:29 GMT
#128
I vote for omG.[RaYnE]
I vote for Shikyo
I vote for double lynch
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
May 25 2009 18:31 GMT
#129
I vote for shikyo, even if he is a towny, hes not helping at all.

Haven't decided my second vote yet.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 25 2009 18:31 GMT
#130
I vote for omG.[RaYnE] and clazziquai and Double Lynch

Pyrr, what you could do for the abstaining people is put '1' or '2' beside each person who is abstaining indicating whether they abstained from one vote or both votes. It would make it easier to see who only voted once
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 18:32 GMT
#131
Voters 15/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 2
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 9
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti

Shikyo - 6
-----
crate
teks
wurm
JeeJee
Knutti
Pawsom

clazziquai - 2
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser

Abstain - 3
-----
Foolishness
l10f
Phelix

Double Lynch - 11/15 (8 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 25 2009 18:38 GMT
#132
I think you forgot to count my votes there, Pyrr
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
May 25 2009 18:41 GMT
#133
I change my vote from abstain to Epicdoom, still holding off on the second vote
Writer
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 18:43 GMT
#134
On May 26 2009 03:38 The_Master wrote:
I think you forgot to count my votes there, Pyrr

Oh, I started my post before you posted.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 18:45 GMT
#135
Voters 16/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 2
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 10
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti
The_Master

Shikyo - 6
-----
crate
teks
wurm
JeeJee
Knutti
Pawsom

clazziquai - 3
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser
The_Master

epicdoom - 1
-----
l10f

Abstain - 3
-----
Foolishness
Phelix

Double Lynch - 12/16 (9 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti
The_Master

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 18:57 GMT
#136
On May 26 2009 03:31 Pawsom wrote:
I vote for shikyo, even if he is a towny, hes not helping at all.

Whatttt?

I change my vote from omG.[RaYnE] to chaoser.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 19:03 GMT
#137
Pyrr, please don't forget I'm the mayor, by the way.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 19:18 GMT
#138
On May 26 2009 04:03 Shikyo wrote:
Pyrr, please don't forget I'm the mayor, by the way.

Right, gotcha.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 19:19 GMT
#139
Voters 16/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 4
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo*3

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 9
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti
The_Master

Shikyo - 6
-----
crate
teks
wurm
JeeJee
Knutti
Pawsom

clazziquai - 3
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser
The_Master

epicdoom - 1
-----
l10f

chaoser - 3
-----
Shikyo*3

Abstain - 3
-----
Foolishness
Phelix

Double Lynch - 14/16 (9 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo*3
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti
The_Master

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
May 25 2009 21:45 GMT
#140
On May 26 2009 03:57 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2009 03:31 Pawsom wrote:
I vote for shikyo, even if he is a towny, hes not helping at all.

Whatttt?

I change my vote from omG.[RaYnE] to chaoser.


rather emotional eh?

I change my 2nd vote from abstain to chaoser
Writer
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 120
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 151
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 30m
OSC
10h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 30m
Online Event
23h 30m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.