• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game (Voting) - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 21:58 GMT
#141
On May 26 2009 06:45 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2009 03:57 Shikyo wrote:
On May 26 2009 03:31 Pawsom wrote:
I vote for shikyo, even if he is a towny, hes not helping at all.

Whatttt?

I change my vote from omG.[RaYnE] to chaoser.


rather emotional eh?

I change my 2nd vote from abstain to chaoser

Just utterly confused by how wrong he is.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 22:24 GMT
#142
I want to change my vote from Shikyo to chaoser
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 25 2009 22:26 GMT
#143
I'd like to change my vote from clazziquai to chaoser
Knutti
Profile Joined September 2008
Norway8 Posts
May 25 2009 22:33 GMT
#144
I want to change my vote from Shikyo to Abstain
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 23:10 GMT
#145
Voters 16/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 4
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo*3

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 9
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti
The_Master

Shikyo - 4
-----
crate
wurm
JeeJee
Pawsom

clazziquai - 2
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser

epicdoom - 1
-----
l10f

chaoser - 6
-----
Shikyo*3
l10f
teks
The_Master

Abstain - 2
-----
Foolishness
Phelix

Double Lynch - 14/16 (9 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo*3
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti
The_Master

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 26 2009 00:00 GMT
#146
Haha, sorry.

I change my vote from chaoser to BWdero
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 26 2009 00:30 GMT
#147
I will change my vote to BWdero
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 00:32 GMT
#148
Voters 16/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 4
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo*3

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 9
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti
The_Master

Shikyo - 4
-----
crate
wurm
JeeJee
Pawsom

clazziquai - 2
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
chaoser

epicdoom - 1
-----
l10f

chaoser - 3
-----
l10f
teks
The_Master

BWDero - 3
-----
Shikyo*3

Abstain - 2
-----
Foolishness
Phelix

Double Lynch - 14/16 (9 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo*3
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti
The_Master

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 00:32 GMT
#149
On May 26 2009 09:30 chaoser wrote:
I will change my vote to BWdero

Which vote are you changing?
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 26 2009 00:36 GMT
#150
I am changing my vote from chaoser to abstain

P.S. Pyrr you have 2 sections for BWDero. One with Shikyo and one with SugiuraMidori.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 26 2009 00:38 GMT
#151
Pyrr, could I please have a list of people who haven't voted? Or is it too troublesome ^^;
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 26 2009 00:40 GMT
#152
I will change my vote from clazzquai to BWdero
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 26 2009 00:40 GMT
#153
BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

BWDero - 3
-----
Shikyo*3

you got two categories for him yo
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 00:55 GMT
#154
Alright, here's how it is going to work.

Voting will end at 8PM (PST). Any votes postmarked after that time will not be accepted.

Voting will end in approximately 2 hours. The night post will come sometime after the 8 PM end of the day, it may be as late as midnight; I will do my best.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 00:56 GMT
#155
On May 26 2009 09:40 chaoser wrote:
BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

BWDero - 3
-----
Shikyo*3

you got two categories for him yo

thanks
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 01:00 GMT
#156
Voters 16/22

iLoveKTF - 2
-----
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai

Ra.Xor.2 - 4
-----
SugiuraMidori
Shikyo*3

omG.[RaYnE] - 9
-----
JeeJee
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
chaoser
crate
clazziquai
Knutti
The_Master

Shikyo - 4
-----
crate
wurm
JeeJee
Pawsom

clazziquai - 1
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv

epicdoom - 1
-----
l10f

chaoser - 2
-----
l10f
teks

BWDero - 5
-----
Shikyo*3
SugiuraMidori
chaoser

Abstain - 2
-----
Foolishness
Phelix

Double Lynch - 14/16 (9 Needed)
-----
Foolishness
l10f
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
wurm
JeeJee
Shikyo*3
chaoser
crate
Phelix
Knutti
The_Master

Please tell me if you spot any inaccuracies.
I only put people down as abstaining if they are using neither of their lynch votes.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 01:01 GMT
#157
On May 26 2009 09:38 Shikyo wrote:
Pyrr, could I please have a list of people who haven't voted? Or is it too troublesome ^^;

Sorry, I have to go in like 60 seconds to a Memorial Day party and won't be back until after 8pm. Feel free to post one in this thread and/or the other if you want.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 01:04 GMT
#158
I vote for BWdero and Ra.Xor.2
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 26 2009 01:24 GMT
#159
I would like to change my abstain to BWdero.

Pyrr, you have Shikyo on there twice.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 01:33 GMT
#160
The_Master, Shikyo is on there twice because it is a double lynch. Since he normally gets 3 votes, he gets 6 votes instead.

I know i was confused at first too
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4782
Shuttle 1863
Leta 1723
BeSt 424
Soma 170
Soulkey 135
sorry 57
ZergMaN 36
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Other Games
summit1g7521
WinterStarcraft742
Sick230
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2305
League of Legends
• Rush1314
• Lourlo1135
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 36m
Patches Events
7h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 36m
OSC
15h 36m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.