• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6075 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game (Voting) - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
May 22 2009 00:50 GMT
#81
I vote for double lynch.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-22 00:54:07
May 22 2009 00:53 GMT
#82
oops and I vote for Jayme.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
May 22 2009 00:54 GMT
#83
lol sorry for triple posting - i wanted to bold Jayme so its easier on the eyes. I didn't change vote last second.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 22 2009 01:37 GMT
#84
Jayme - 12
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
crate
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks


Abstain - 3
-----
BWDero
l10f
crate

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 9/16 (8 Needed)
----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
BWdero
EsbenPM
chaoser
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
May 22 2009 02:44 GMT
#85
I vote for Jayme

I vote for double lynch
I know where my towel is.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
May 22 2009 02:45 GMT
#86
I change my vote from Abstain to Jayme

Reason: I have a trip coming up tomorrow, and will not be able to vote for a person before the vote closes, so I am voting for whomever most suspicious.

Good luck everyone, I will be back in about 24 hours.
Writer
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 22 2009 02:48 GMT
#87
Jayme - 14
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
crate
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
l10f
wurm


Abstain - 2
-----
BWDero
crate

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 10/17 (9 Needed)
----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
BWdero
EsbenPM
chaoser
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 22 2009 03:18 GMT
#88
I will assume everyone knows what's going on better than I do currently (stupid moving problems)...

Thus I will follow the lead and vote Jayme and for the double lynch.

Thanks
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
May 22 2009 03:26 GMT
#89
I abstain from voting who to lynch for now
I vote to use Double Lynch on Day 3
Woo Jung Ho
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
May 22 2009 05:45 GMT
#90
I vote for Jayme

He's the most suspicious between clue analysis and his day one behavior.
I also vote for double lynch

When jayme most likely turns red, we can put ourselves in a very strong position to finish the game with another succesful lynch(or2). Using 2 tries gives us our best chance.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 22 2009 05:51 GMT
#91
Jayme - 16
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
crate
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
l10f
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom


Abstain - 3
-----
BWDero
crate
iLoveKTF

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 12/20 (11 Needed)
----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
BWdero
EsbenPM
chaoser
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 22 2009 06:22 GMT
#92
I obstain from voting for the time being
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 22 2009 07:03 GMT
#93
I abstain from voting for lynch.
I vote for double lunch.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 22 2009 07:03 GMT
#94
I mean double lynch tomorrow. Not lunch.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-22 07:21:33
May 22 2009 07:21 GMT
#95
I want double lunch tomorrow!

edit to say that's not a typo
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Knutti
Profile Joined September 2008
Norway8 Posts
May 22 2009 10:08 GMT
#96
I abstain from voting for lynch.
I vote for double lunch.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 22 2009 21:58 GMT
#97
Pyrry, I didn't vote for Jayme. I abstained. You have me listed twice.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 22 2009 23:28 GMT
#98
double lunch with a side of abstain, please. oh and some tea, thank you.

i'm reaaaaaally not feeling confident about this lynch. too bad i didn't have any time yesterday to try and cough up a great case for another suspect, and it seems to be too late at this point.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 22 2009 23:51 GMT
#99
Jayme - 15
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
l10f
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom


Abstain - 6
-----
BWDero
crate
iLoveKTF
Foolishness
Knutti
The_Master

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 13/22 (13 Needed)
----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
BWdero
EsbenPM
chaoser
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom
The_Master
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 23 2009 02:14 GMT
#100
i vote for dbl lynch
and abstain
i guess
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 1m
Stellar Fest
8h 1m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.