• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7273 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game (Voting) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 21 2009 09:33 GMT
#61
I vote for double lynch
I vote to lynch Jayme
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 21 2009 16:33 GMT
#62
Jayme - 3
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks

Double Lynch - 2/2
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 21 2009 16:46 GMT
#63
I vote for double lynch
I vote to lynch Jayme
ModeratorGood content always wins.
BWdero
Profile Joined February 2008
Netherlands476 Posts
May 21 2009 16:47 GMT
#64
I vote for double lynch.

Withholding my lynching vote for now.
Stars fighting! Member #43 of Violet fan cafe. Fuck Kespa.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 21 2009 17:08 GMT
#65
Jayme - 4
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob

Double Lynch - 4/5 (3 Needed)
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
DWdero
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 21 2009 17:19 GMT
#66
I vote to lynch Jayme.
I withhold my vote for double lynch for now.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
EsbenPM
Profile Joined April 2006
Denmark364 Posts
May 21 2009 17:42 GMT
#67

I vote to lynch Jayme.
I vote for double lynch


Reason: Jayme is the strongest suspect we have. as for double lynch it seems to be the general idea in town to vote for it, and since we need to get our abilities used before mafia outnumber the active town it's probably a good idea to use one now.
Hi
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 21 2009 17:42 GMT
#68
On May 22 2009 02:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Jayme - 4
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob

Double Lynch - 4/5 (3 Needed)
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
DWdero


BWDero withheld his Double Lynch vote, so it should say 3/4 (3 Needed)
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 21 2009 17:47 GMT
#69
I vote for double lynch
I vote to lynch Jayme
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 21 2009 17:48 GMT
#70
On May 22 2009 02:42 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2009 02:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Jayme - 4
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob

Double Lynch - 4/5 (3 Needed)
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
DWdero


BWDero withheld his Double Lynch vote, so it should say 3/4 (3 Needed)


Nah, he voted for double lynch, and withheld his lynch vote.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
BWdero
Profile Joined February 2008
Netherlands476 Posts
May 21 2009 17:58 GMT
#71
On May 22 2009 02:48 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2009 02:42 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
On May 22 2009 02:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Jayme - 4
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob

Double Lynch - 4/5 (3 Needed)
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
DWdero


BWDero withheld his Double Lynch vote, so it should say 3/4 (3 Needed)


Nah, he voted for double lynch, and withheld his lynch vote.


This is correct. I have indeed voted for the double lynch. I have withheld my vote on who to lynch today.
Stars fighting! Member #43 of Violet fan cafe. Fuck Kespa.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 21 2009 18:02 GMT
#72
On May 22 2009 02:48 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2009 02:42 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
On May 22 2009 02:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Jayme - 4
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob

Double Lynch - 4/5 (3 Needed)
-----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
DWdero


BWDero withheld his Double Lynch vote, so it should say 3/4 (3 Needed)


Nah, he voted for double lynch, and withheld his lynch vote.


Oops lol, read it wrong

Sorry then
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
ydg
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States690 Posts
May 21 2009 18:02 GMT
#73
I vote to lynch Jayme
Unsure about double lynch as we don't have many suspects yet
The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 21 2009 19:25 GMT
#74
## I vote to lynch Ra.Xor.2

Going off a hunch right now.

Shikyo would be my second choice to lynch.

Not voting in favor of double lynch yet; we might be better saving them for day 4 and later. Let's see what happens in the rest of day 2.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Koopie
Profile Joined May 2009
United States13 Posts
May 21 2009 22:23 GMT
#75
I vote to lynch Jayme.

I also vote for double lynch.
Red. Green. Blue.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
May 21 2009 23:07 GMT
#76
I vote for Double Lynch

I abstain for now on who to lynch

At this rate, Jayme is going to be lynched, but I have a really bad feeling about this bandwagon, so I'll decide later.
Writer
epicdoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States489 Posts
May 21 2009 23:34 GMT
#77
I vote to lynch teks.
Ra.Xor.2
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1784 Posts
May 21 2009 23:53 GMT
#78
I vote to lynch Jayme
I vote for a double lynch

#1 Flash Fan
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 22 2009 00:41 GMT
#79
## I withdraw my vote for Ra.Xor.2
## I abstain from voting


Still not sure about double lynch.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 22 2009 00:41 GMT
#80
edit: reasoning is in the thread
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft428
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft252
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.