• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7012 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 107 Next
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
May 18 2009 23:43 GMT
#701
On May 19 2009 08:36 Ver wrote:


The most pressing thing I want to know is how many mafia candidates ran. 0, 1, or 2.

Yes, that is quite pressing. I wonder, how do you figure this is even possible without RC'ing the people Ace listed as those who must be looked up?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-18 23:46:28
May 18 2009 23:43 GMT
#702
Mafia Percentages (Plus/Minus 5 percentage points for total accuracy)
1. Caller - 36%
2. Incognito - 34%
3. scamp - 14%
4. scaramanga - 0%
5. bloodyc0bbler - 31%
6. fishball - 19%
7. nemy - 78%
8. fusionsdf - 67%
9. Ver - 100%
10. bockit - 0%
11. plexa - 70%
12. camlito - 82%
13. showtime! - 20%
14. mikeymoo - 45%
15. dreamflower - 47%
16. ace - 9%
17. infundibulum - 43%
18. vivi57 - 38%
19. mynock - 28%
20. lucaswoj - 35%
21. amber[light] - 39%
22. rebirthoflegend - 0%
23. MTF - 0%
24. 0cz3c - 0%

25. infinity21 - 87%
26. heavonearth - 95%
27. Tricode - 0%
28. Malongo - 0%

29. MrBabyHands - 69%
30. L - 63%
31??? LTT 1%

Chances that the person is NOT mafia (plus/minus say...2 percentage points)
1. Caller - 64%
2. Incognito - 66%
3. scamp - 86%
4. scaramanga - 100%
5. bloodyc0bbler - 69%
6. fishball - 50%
7. nemy - 36%
8. fusionsdf - 70%
9. Ver - 0%
10. bockit - 100%
11. plexa - 17%
12. camlito - 43%
13. showtime! - 19%
14. mikeymoo - 61%
15. dreamflower - 54%
16. ace - 91%
17. infundibulum - 85%
18. vivi57 - 42%
19. mynock - 28%
20. lucaswoj - 68%
21. amber[light] - 59%
22. rebirthoflegend - 100%
23. MTF - 100%
24. 0cz3c - 100%

25. infinity21 - ~30%
26. heavonearth - 23%
27. Tricode - 100%
28. Malongo - 100%

29. MrBabyHands - 25%
30. L - 34%
31???! LTT - 99%
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 18 2009 23:46 GMT
#703
0cz, infinity is dead and green, he would have 100% townie alignment :p
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 18 2009 23:50 GMT
#704
On May 19 2009 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
0cz, infinity is dead and green, he would have 100% townie alignment :p

or is he...

O.O
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 19 2009 00:02 GMT
#705
Happy birthday to the brothers. They are, how to say, an important part of the game.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 19 2009 00:04 GMT
#706
ehh it looks like i'm dead already..

in my defense, someone kept nagging me to play so i signed up but i haven't had much time to read everything in this thread to conclude anything so that's why i haven't posted. plus i'm not very experienced at this game so i didn't want to start throwing accusations

kind of interesting how everyone thought i was mafia cause i didn't post =/
Official Entusman #21
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 19 2009 00:15 GMT
#707
Inifinity, I only thought that there was an 87% chance you were mafia. I maintain and will continue to maintain that percentage chance, as it proved to be accurate.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 19 2009 00:27 GMT
#708
On May 19 2009 07:01 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 06:55 LucasWoJ wrote:
On May 19 2009 06:31 Ace wrote:
On May 19 2009 06:25 Caller wrote:
L and Ace, why are you guys still fighting? This is a really stupid point-whether or not we should lynch nemy-when we've barely started the game. At least wait until Day 2 and see if any clues point to him before you begin you ballasting of the other...



Trust me when I say I pay far more attention to everyone's posts than you people realize.

^_^



Perhaps because you yourself tell us that you skip any post that does not include your name in it. Not hard to beat those assumptions. You could skim or even glance at your posts and you'd topple the expectations you set for yourself.

^_^




Ace obviously has a stylistic flair in his writing, and an obvious tendancy to make emotional rather than logical arguments. How people react to me calling them out, however, is very telling because it looks like we're 'fighting' and that generally makes people pick sides.

Malongo, i did the cute quote thing. Start posting content you douchebag.

Congratulations L, please use that method from now on.
Are you trying to get a reaction from me? Unfortunately I truly dont understand the term "douche" or "douchebag" to its fullest. At best I can guess its something like "not friendly" but wordreference says its something like "vaginal shower" :S.
Theres not too much content to add really, since we must wait for the day post. I already said what I think about Nemy, in this case ignore is the best we can do. About the medics I already said that I think they are quite experienced this time (I think I can point to one of them) and the veterans are indeed waiting to take at least a hit.


Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 19 2009 00:35 GMT
#709
I generally wait to hear what Malongo has to say, and then I do the exact opposite.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 19 2009 00:37 GMT
#710
doesnt that make you die a little inside everytime 0cz, i mean it hurts to read
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 19 2009 00:40 GMT
#711
On May 19 2009 09:04 infinity21 wrote:
ehh it looks like i'm dead already..

in my defense, someone kept nagging me to play so i signed up but i haven't had much time to read everything in this thread to conclude anything so that's why i haven't posted. plus i'm not very experienced at this game so i didn't want to start throwing accusations

kind of interesting how everyone thought i was mafia cause i didn't post =/


it's not necessarily that anyone thought you were mafia. it's more the idea that inactive players hurt the town no matter what side they are on, and going after inactives stops the mafia from trying to hide among them.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 19 2009 01:00 GMT
#712
On May 19 2009 09:40 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 09:04 infinity21 wrote:
ehh it looks like i'm dead already..

in my defense, someone kept nagging me to play so i signed up but i haven't had much time to read everything in this thread to conclude anything so that's why i haven't posted. plus i'm not very experienced at this game so i didn't want to start throwing accusations

kind of interesting how everyone thought i was mafia cause i didn't post =/


it's not necessarily that anyone thought you were mafia. it's more the idea that inactive players hurt the town no matter what side they are on, and going after inactives stops the mafia from trying to hide among them.

fair enough
Official Entusman #21
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 19 2009 01:35 GMT
#713
On May 19 2009 09:27 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 07:01 L wrote:
On May 19 2009 06:55 LucasWoJ wrote:
On May 19 2009 06:31 Ace wrote:
On May 19 2009 06:25 Caller wrote:
L and Ace, why are you guys still fighting? This is a really stupid point-whether or not we should lynch nemy-when we've barely started the game. At least wait until Day 2 and see if any clues point to him before you begin you ballasting of the other...



Trust me when I say I pay far more attention to everyone's posts than you people realize.

^_^



Perhaps because you yourself tell us that you skip any post that does not include your name in it. Not hard to beat those assumptions. You could skim or even glance at your posts and you'd topple the expectations you set for yourself.

^_^




Ace obviously has a stylistic flair in his writing, and an obvious tendancy to make emotional rather than logical arguments. How people react to me calling them out, however, is very telling because it looks like we're 'fighting' and that generally makes people pick sides.

Malongo, i did the cute quote thing. Start posting content you douchebag.

Congratulations L, please use that method from now on.
Are you trying to get a reaction from me? Unfortunately I truly dont understand the term "douche" or "douchebag" to its fullest. At best I can guess its something like "not friendly" but wordreference says its something like "vaginal shower" :S.
Theres not too much content to add really, since we must wait for the day post. I already said what I think about Nemy, in this case ignore is the best we can do. About the medics I already said that I think they are quite experienced this time (I think I can point to one of them) and the veterans are indeed waiting to take at least a hit.



Yes, I called you a vaginal shower. Was rather lighthearted.

But there is still plenty to talk about, and plenty of value in talking.

Also, i'm getting the hang of this quote button.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 19 2009 01:47 GMT
#714
On May 19 2009 08:36 Ver wrote:
I just got back. Sorry guys I was at my honors defense (Yes I passed :D).

Last night I didn't want to spend any more time on mafia than I did and being feverish I just did a coin flip bo7 between Infinity21 and Amber[light]. Infinity won 4-1 so that was that. I had a few more ambitious lynches but I didn't have the time to contact Ace and I figured he'd be okay with lynching a noncontributer.

0cz3c your list sucks. Not only is it useless but contradictory and inaccurate. At the very least I want the colored text back!

I'll update mine in a bit though. Despite Ace's silly criticism based on some newbie implementation I still believe it is a valid way to make my opinions known and inject some chaos. I thought the idea was awesome when I saw you post that thing last game and so far it's been quite successful ^_^

Not much else to say for the night though. I disagree with Ace's dt list in needing to RC those three mayoral candidates but that can wait till later when we have more evidence.

The most pressing thing I want to know is how many mafia candidates ran. 0, 1, or 2.

I originally thought there were 2, Mynock and Ace. One of my associates thought that as well. But Ace's response to me calling him out was exactly what I expected if he was innocent. Mynock, not so much, and I'm pretty questioning of him still (imo primary dt suspect). The useful part with this is that once we know we can clear everyone else because mafia is not going to have that many candidates running.

Game history says that any time a mafia candidate has run, they have always gotten a position. Randombum got pardonner in mafia 2, MTF got mayor in mafia 4, and Qatol got mayor last game. My vote switching shenanigans were in an attempt to isolate the mafia voters or figure out potential mafia candidates. I'm still not certain on Ace/Mynock and they have to prove themselves but I feel a bit better than I did before. Caller BC and Showtime are almost assuredly innocent based on votes.

If anyone has any insight on this I'd much appreciate it. Town needs to talk more, as I was pretty annoyed that almost nobody responded to my queries for targets last night. L is doing a great job of adding confusion and chaos while distracting us from our tasks.

As for tomorrows lynches, more will be clear when we see who's dead. Mafia either have to blue snipe or target who they feel is the most dangerous. But if they do the latter the mafia will reveal themselves quickly (this is why I only blue sniped last game).


You ran for mayor. You attempt to side implicate me despite saying town needs activity and I'm the main catalyst for it.

If someone suspects you, which I do because you ran for mayor, and by your own logic that puts you on the 'high' suspicion list, the qualities in your post add up very well against you.

As for confusion, feel free to look at how 'switch happy' the voting base was.

Quite frankly, if you assume that 1, 2 or 3 of you/ace/mynock are mafia, and that any innocent member is being set up for a fall to make the guilty parties look better, all of the posts from you, mynock and ace make perfect sense. It made sense when you circularly voted for each other. It makes sense with the fake trap you set for ace. It made sense when you promised activity then provided none. It made sense during ace's argumentation. It made sense during mynock's argumentation.

What's more, most of your analysis has been a DIRECT copy of things I've said, yet you point a finger at me for causing confusion for advocating, largely, the same logic you are. You're a smart player, so you're obviously baiting me or baiting someone else with these statements.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 19 2009 01:48 GMT
#715
On May 19 2009 08:43 0cz3c wrote:
Mafia Percentages (Plus/Minus 5 percentage points for total accuracy)
1. Caller - 36%
2. Incognito - 34%
3. scamp - 14%
4. scaramanga - 0%
5. bloodyc0bbler - 31%
6. fishball - 19%
7. nemy - 78%
8. fusionsdf - 67%
9. Ver - 100%
10. bockit - 0%
11. plexa - 70%
12. camlito - 82%
13. showtime! - 20%
14. mikeymoo - 45%
15. dreamflower - 47%
16. ace - 9%
17. infundibulum - 43%
18. vivi57 - 38%
19. mynock - 28%
20. lucaswoj - 35%
21. amber[light] - 39%
22. rebirthoflegend - 0%
23. MTF - 0%
24. 0cz3c - 0%

25. infinity21 - 87%
26. heavonearth - 95%
27. Tricode - 0%
28. Malongo - 0%

29. MrBabyHands - 69%
30. L - 63%
31??? LTT 1%

Chances that the person is NOT mafia (plus/minus say...2 percentage points)
1. Caller - 64%
2. Incognito - 66%
3. scamp - 86%
4. scaramanga - 100%
5. bloodyc0bbler - 69%
6. fishball - 50%
7. nemy - 36%
8. fusionsdf - 70%
9. Ver - 0%
10. bockit - 100%
11. plexa - 17%
12. camlito - 43%
13. showtime! - 19%
14. mikeymoo - 61%
15. dreamflower - 54%
16. ace - 91%
17. infundibulum - 85%
18. vivi57 - 42%
19. mynock - 28%
20. lucaswoj - 68%
21. amber[light] - 59%
22. rebirthoflegend - 100%
23. MTF - 100%
24. 0cz3c - 100%

25. infinity21 - ~30%
26. heavonearth - 23%
27. Tricode - 100%
28. Malongo - 100%

29. MrBabyHands - 25%
30. L - 34%
31???! LTT - 99%


Voters for showtime and showtime himself are rather explicitly ranked between 0 and 20%. Coincidence?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 19 2009 01:51 GMT
#716
On May 19 2009 10:47 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 08:36 Ver wrote:
I just got back. Sorry guys I was at my honors defense (Yes I passed :D).

Last night I didn't want to spend any more time on mafia than I did and being feverish I just did a coin flip bo7 between Infinity21 and Amber[light]. Infinity won 4-1 so that was that. I had a few more ambitious lynches but I didn't have the time to contact Ace and I figured he'd be okay with lynching a noncontributer.

0cz3c your list sucks. Not only is it useless but contradictory and inaccurate. At the very least I want the colored text back!

I'll update mine in a bit though. Despite Ace's silly criticism based on some newbie implementation I still believe it is a valid way to make my opinions known and inject some chaos. I thought the idea was awesome when I saw you post that thing last game and so far it's been quite successful ^_^

Not much else to say for the night though. I disagree with Ace's dt list in needing to RC those three mayoral candidates but that can wait till later when we have more evidence.

The most pressing thing I want to know is how many mafia candidates ran. 0, 1, or 2.

I originally thought there were 2, Mynock and Ace. One of my associates thought that as well. But Ace's response to me calling him out was exactly what I expected if he was innocent. Mynock, not so much, and I'm pretty questioning of him still (imo primary dt suspect). The useful part with this is that once we know we can clear everyone else because mafia is not going to have that many candidates running.

Game history says that any time a mafia candidate has run, they have always gotten a position. Randombum got pardonner in mafia 2, MTF got mayor in mafia 4, and Qatol got mayor last game. My vote switching shenanigans were in an attempt to isolate the mafia voters or figure out potential mafia candidates. I'm still not certain on Ace/Mynock and they have to prove themselves but I feel a bit better than I did before. Caller BC and Showtime are almost assuredly innocent based on votes.

If anyone has any insight on this I'd much appreciate it. Town needs to talk more, as I was pretty annoyed that almost nobody responded to my queries for targets last night. L is doing a great job of adding confusion and chaos while distracting us from our tasks.

As for tomorrows lynches, more will be clear when we see who's dead. Mafia either have to blue snipe or target who they feel is the most dangerous. But if they do the latter the mafia will reveal themselves quickly (this is why I only blue sniped last game).


You ran for mayor. You attempt to side implicate me despite saying town needs activity and I'm the main catalyst for it.

If someone suspects you, which I do because you ran for mayor, and by your own logic that puts you on the 'high' suspicion list, the qualities in your post add up very well against you.

As for confusion, feel free to look at how 'switch happy' the voting base was.

Quite frankly, if you assume that 1, 2 or 3 of you/ace/mynock are mafia, and that any innocent member is being set up for a fall to make the guilty parties look better, all of the posts from you, mynock and ace make perfect sense. It made sense when you circularly voted for each other. It makes sense with the fake trap you set for ace. It made sense when you promised activity then provided none. It made sense during ace's argumentation. It made sense during mynock's argumentation.

What's more, most of your analysis has been a DIRECT copy of things I've said, yet you point a finger at me for causing confusion for advocating, largely, the same logic you are. You're a smart player, so you're obviously baiting me or baiting someone else with these statements.


particularly
If someone suspects you, which I do because you ran for mayor, and by your own logic that puts you on the 'high' suspicion list, the qualities in your post add up very well against you.


Makes more sense if it reads:

If someone suspects you because you ran for mayor, by your own logic that puts you (and your post) on the 'high' suspicion list. The qualities in your post add up very well against you.

Rather quick writing and I wanted to get to that list point because I've been looking very closely at the members of that rapid showtime vote explosion (for obvious reasons).
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2009 01:54 GMT
#717
Also to add, Ver I dont know why you included Infnity21 in your lynch. Originally it was just between amber[light] and him so now AL is a high priority target in my eyes.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 19 2009 02:03 GMT
#718
Beware of red herring.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 19 2009 02:04 GMT
#719
To explain, examine Ver's original suspicion of Ace/Mynock post. I like how he subtly says that either 0,1,2 of them are mafia. Then L says 1,2,3. We will find out more from the day post (hopefully).
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2009 02:06 GMT
#720
well if Mynock dies tonight(hint hint medics), and I know I'm innocent gee I guess that leaves Ver as the remaining one to be Mafia then.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings74
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 153
RuFF_SC2 131
ProTech117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14642
Rain 2247
Artosis 596
NaDa 28
Bale 19
League of Legends
Doublelift3482
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox770
Mew2King129
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1144
Other Games
summit1g9930
Day[9].tv713
JimRising 614
C9.Mang0324
PiGStarcraft321
ViBE52
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP75
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv713
• Scarra521
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.