• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 75 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 04 2009 07:57 GMT
#881
I love collective stupidity
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-04 08:03:55
May 04 2009 08:02 GMT
#882
On May 04 2009 16:57 Ace wrote:
I love collective stupidity

Yeah but tbh we never had a chance. Still fighting thou. Until morning at least.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2009 08:03 GMT
#883
On May 04 2009 17:02 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 16:57 Ace wrote:
I love collective stupidity

Yeah but tbh we never had a chance. Still fighting yet. Until morning at least.


dont give me that you
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 04 2009 08:04 GMT
#884
After the game is over I'll write up a really long post with some basic tips for playing mafia. No more talking from me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2009 08:04 GMT
#885
ROFL, you should get it stickied then ace
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 04 2009 08:06 GMT
#886
On May 04 2009 17:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 17:02 Malongo wrote:
On May 04 2009 16:57 Ace wrote:
I love collective stupidity

Yeah but tbh we never had a chance. Still fighting yet. Until morning at least.


dont give me that you

I reserve my full opinion about the setup until the game is over. And get your godlybloody nose out of my town, you didnt answer my prayers oh bloodygod what ive done to deserve this.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2009 08:06 GMT
#887
Im not sure, someone should talk to satan about it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 04 2009 08:09 GMT
#888
Malongo, going nazi is not very nice.

So i'm going to ignore you and come up with my own analysis. I don't care if you kill me, but i will turn up green.

I am not sure if you are mafia or not, for right now I will guess not, (just for right now)

Though, don't forget you been trying to call me mafia all game, then pmed me yourself thinking I was the CK instead.

I wonder why you are trying to lure out the CK with promising medic when just trying to find a med for the CK with out any explanation would most likely just get the CK killed anyways.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-04 08:10:31
May 04 2009 08:10 GMT
#889
On May 04 2009 17:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ROFL, you should get it stickied then ace


+ Show Spoiler +


I'd hope . I've got some posts somewhere on another forum where after I modded a game, I'd point out what both sides did wrong and wwell. Also stuff on how to get information from people, how to and when to roleclaim, and stuff like how to go out with a bang if you're a townie, why you should always change your playstyle, and how to abuse some roles. When there are a bunch of good people playing the mind games get pretty scary as it's hard to tell who' lying.

^_^

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2009 08:11 GMT
#890
On May 04 2009 17:10 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 17:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ROFL, you should get it stickied then ace


+ Show Spoiler +


I'd hope . I've got some posts somewhere on another forum where after I modded a game, I'd point out what both sides did wrong and wwell. Also stuff on how to get information from people, how to and when to roleclaim, and stuff like how to go out with a bang if you're a townie, why you should always change your playstyle, and how to abuse some roles. When there are a bunch of good people playing the mind games get pretty scary as it's hard to tell who' lying.

^_^



get a game with the top players from that site with the top players from this site for epic lul match?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 04 2009 08:12 GMT
#891
On May 04 2009 17:09 Tricode wrote:
Malongo, going nazi is not very nice.

So i'm going to ignore you and come up with my own analysis. I don't care if you kill me, but i will turn up green.

I am not sure if you are mafia or not, for right now I will guess not, (just for right now)

Though, don't forget you been trying to call me mafia all game, then pmed me yourself thinking I was the CK instead.

I wonder why you are trying to lure out the CK with promising medic when just trying to find a med for the CK with out any explanation would most likely just get the CK killed anyways.

LOL how the hell can I kill you. In fact i cant do shit. At most i can vote and that doesnt do anything because the people i vote never get lynched anyways . If I asked you about the CK was because you really put too much effort into finding him, nothing more nothing less. And the only thing i said about you is IF VER FLIPS RED TRICODE IS TOO PM WISE. Dont you agree with me?
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 04 2009 08:27 GMT
#892
On May 04 2009 17:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 17:10 Ace wrote:
On May 04 2009 17:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ROFL, you should get it stickied then ace


+ Show Spoiler +


I'd hope . I've got some posts somewhere on another forum where after I modded a game, I'd point out what both sides did wrong and wwell. Also stuff on how to get information from people, how to and when to roleclaim, and stuff like how to go out with a bang if you're a townie, why you should always change your playstyle, and how to abuse some roles. When there are a bunch of good people playing the mind games get pretty scary as it's hard to tell who' lying.

^_^



get a game with the top players from that site with the top players from this site for epic lul match?


Versatile and MBH were the only 2 I'd say are good enough to play with TL players. When I modded a game here a few of them from the site played and well they performed miserably. There's another guy from there who I'd try to get to play but he's a...very unorthodox player. One time he made a "mafia % list" where every time someone posted he'd update their % of being mafia (wtf). He was an innocent, and his list had all innocents on it. If you argued with him or called him a dumbass your % would jump by like 20% and he'd vote to lynch you ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2009 08:29 GMT
#893
haha. Hard to believe that alot of mafia players elsewhere(most likely with more experience) aren't as good as most of tlers.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-04 08:33:47
May 04 2009 08:33 GMT
#894
Well they don't get to play in games as big as this, and they just refuse to learn. I think the reason most of the people that we consider good on TL are good because after any game they remember why some things worked and why they failed and internalize it. When I started playing I wasn't terrible but I wasn't good either. Just have to remember what you did wrong (or ask) and eventually you get good. This game doesn't take very long to learn.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
May 04 2009 08:41 GMT
#895
Wow ace, tl seems like it has a few very good players then a bunch of mid level players.

it's kind of hard to imagine a game lower than this. I always assumed where you played, our top level players were about the average skill there.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-04 08:46:21
May 04 2009 08:42 GMT
#896
Ver is Mafia. He killed Showtime!

"No one ever rises so high as he who knows not where is he going."
- Oliver Cromwell


As they ran, they saw a man hiccupping and swaying moving towards them. Showtime moved to see if he was ok, and moved his hands to steady him, the next thing Showtime! knew, he had a knife stuck in his chest.


The man was hiccuping and swaying, then suddenly rised to the occasion and striked showtime!

sAviOr...
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 04 2009 08:48 GMT
#897
On May 04 2009 17:41 Vivi57 wrote:
Wow ace, tl seems like it has a few very good players then a bunch of mid level players.

it's kind of hard to imagine a game lower than this. I always assumed where you played, our top level players were about the average skill there.


I only played there in a few games for fun. I pretty much stopped playing months ago due to stupidity on a few people's parts. Yes, even worse than tl.net. There was one game where no mafia had died (3 of them) and about 6 townies left iirc. The game ended because:

Mafia killed 3 townies.
Vigi killed the medic even though she was confirmed innocent.
Medic protection was on a mafia member.
Somebody had a sibling so when one dies, the other dies (both townies).
Pretty much a mass killing that I couldn't believe.

And there are a good amount of really good players on TL.net. I'd say were all at the same level as some people excel in other areas that others dont. I just seem to be the most visible by public opinion (which means I tend to die very fast). Trust me when I say can't say I'm the best, there are some equally if not more dangerous people around.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
May 04 2009 08:52 GMT
#898
3clipse is mafia

Using some of my computer knowledge on coding (my brother), i found out:

A project involving open source IDE and java = eclipse

which is a hard to understand computer language (or phrase/phrases)

Across town, Scaramanga handed some parcels to a courier, and closing his door, walked to his living room, and began throwing stacks of paper into his fireplace, burning as much as he could. Once he had the last pile safely in the fire, he gazed up to look at his tv, only too see an uncomprehensable phrase before the tv exploded, killing Scaramanga in the blast.


He saw Fakesteve’s computer on, which he knew had been turned off hours earlier, so he moved around the room, looking for signs of entry. As he passed the desk he noticed a weird phrase on the screen. As amber[light] looked down from the computer, he noticed a figure under the desk, and a metal glint in his hand. Two silent shots later, amber[light] collapsed to the ground, and the man fired another shot into the body’s head for good measure.



Google this: Project involving open source IDE and java
sAviOr...
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
May 04 2009 08:59 GMT
#899
ACE. RIP.
Woo Jung Ho
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
May 04 2009 09:02 GMT
#900
Ignore my links in my main post, alot are wrong. The first part i believe is correct.

I think i have figured out BC's clues, and i'm on a role now .
sAviOr...
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.