• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9591 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 75 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 28 2009 02:10 GMT
#561
The fact that you don't know any of us is an advantage right now. You don't have any "influence" from any of us, and if anybody approaches you privately in PMs talking to you ignore them. It's probably a mafia sap trying something.

I'm kinda so-so on the Versatile clues because she barely has defended herself and I know she's been reading this thread. She was talking to me earlier today on another forum and even said something about THIS mafia game. Sooooooo yea not a good look for her

v_v
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 28 2009 02:17 GMT
#562
Even so you say I have no influence. I don't have the ability to know right now if someone acts a certain way all the time or see if their behavior matches under certain circumstances from what they normally do.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 28 2009 02:21 GMT
#563
no what I meant was we have no influence on you. You came into the game without any information on how any of us are liable to act, so you are looking at the game with clear eyes in a way.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 28 2009 02:21 GMT
#564
Tricode, what's your plan if we do lynch jeejee and he turns up green

Who's the next person we lynch? Quickstriker? Qatol? Monoxide?
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
April 28 2009 02:29 GMT
#565
On April 28 2009 11:21 Vivi57 wrote:
Tricode, what's your plan if we do lynch jeejee and he turns up green

Who's the next person we lynch? Quickstriker? Qatol? Monoxide?

MALONGOS INSTINCT SAYS TRICODE
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 28 2009 02:33 GMT
#566
On April 28 2009 11:21 Vivi57 wrote:
Tricode, what's your plan if we do lynch jeejee and he turns up green

Who's the next person we lynch? Quickstriker? Qatol? Monoxide?


BloodyC0bbler! He is my whole reason to learn mafia and join the game. So that one day I may kill him.

I am not saying to lynch him, what I want is the evidence to not be ignored. It is something to keep an eye on. I never ever mentioned to lynch anyone.

I would like more evidence to be honest. What we have that has been brought out into the open isn't enough.

To me, JeeJee and Versatile maybe the highest suspects as of right now, with a few others not trailing hard behind.

But as i said, for now I abstain from voting. I am hoping maybe we can clear things up and someone might shed more light for us.

Either case if we did lynch Jeejee, i would say w/e happens, we should keep looking the clues and try our best to pick the best solution possible. Even if that solution is to abstain from voting with hopefully having the results of gaining more info later on and really hurting mafia.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 28 2009 02:34 GMT
#567
On April 28 2009 11:29 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2009 11:21 Vivi57 wrote:
Tricode, what's your plan if we do lynch jeejee and he turns up green

Who's the next person we lynch? Quickstriker? Qatol? Monoxide?

MALONGOS INSTINCT SAYS TRICODE


Look man, I'm not interested. I know you want to do necrophiliac like things to my dead body but if i die, I'll have myself cremated.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 28 2009 02:38 GMT
#568
tricode: vote for someone. by abstaining, you're essentially voting for jeejee and saying you want him lynched. If you believe someone else is more likely to be mafia, vote for them.

I'm going to take you abstaining as a weak vote for jeejee if we have to go back and analyze voting patterns
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
April 28 2009 02:44 GMT
#569
Just to say, I changed my vote from JeeJee to Versatile not because of a bandwagon or anything, but because I'm more comfortable with the clue pointing to her quote than the slight inconsistencies in JeeJee's behavior.

I'd also like to bring up an alternate interpretation of Qatol's posts, which people have found so suspicious. I don't see him as trying to "push" a double lynch. On page 25, what he says is, basically, "We've identified four possible suspects. This is more than we can handle in one night. I think a double lynch would be a good idea." He lists his reasons for thinking this: 1) The detectives can use rolechecks tonight, which were very strong in the last game, 2) Day 3 will probably provide more clues we can use to find Mafia, and 3) he thought at the time that we had good suspects. (That last one is wildly optimistic, I admit.) In the middle, though, can be found what I think is the most telling part of the double-lynch posts: He says, essentially, "Please persuade me if you think differently than I do about double lynches."

I agree that double lynches are an aggressive move, and one that should be saved until we know better what we're doing. I definitely agree that Qatol isn't usually that aggressive. But he's also never been Mayor before, the setup has never been this full of surprises and, most tellingly, the town has never been this quiet. It seems to me that he introduces the idea of double lynches not to "push" them onto people (he doesn't even suggest who should be lynched), but because he thinks it's a good idea and wants to promote active discussion about it. There's probably nothing more frustrating than being elected as Mayor to a town, only to find there's barely a town present to be Mayor of. I think Qatol was just trying to get us to talk more.

I don't say that he isn't be Mafia. I have no idea, honestly. But I do think he had a reason for bringing up double lynches that doesn't necessarily automatically translate to Mafia.

And I'm with Tricode. Let's get that annoying BloodyCobbler fellow, with his secretive ways and his surprise multiple Mafia families!
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 28 2009 02:44 GMT
#570
On April 28 2009 11:38 Vivi57 wrote:
tricode: vote for someone. by abstaining, you're essentially voting for jeejee and saying you want him lynched. If you believe someone else is more likely to be mafia, vote for them.

I'm going to take you abstaining as a weak vote for jeejee if we have to go back and analyze voting patterns


I am only abstaining right now so jeejee doesn't have my vote for now. I want to take careful consideration in who i vote for. If some reason I am to late, the two people i already said are on my top suspicion list were Jeejee and Versatile.

Anyways I am going to analyze the clues a bit more and some of suspects and what people think if i can. I am also hoping during that time, people will speak up and shed more light to some clues or evidence they have found.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
April 28 2009 02:46 GMT
#571
oh god.

the majority of you are fcukin' morons and I hope the mafia wipes out the lot of you.

You guys say, "Oh, Versatile hasn't defended herself". Well, you blind bats, there hasn't been a SINGLE RESPONSE to what I said in defense of myself last night. If no one has any questions for me, why should I jump up and down screaming "I'm innocent!"? Especially if the votes are going the other way? Doesn't make any sense.

A few things before I'm lynched.

1. Qatol was super active and now that he is being accused, he's super quiet. You'd think there'd be a jump in his activity. And even IF he hasn't being accused, what the hell is the point of an inactive Mayor?

2. Ace is mafia. I'd bet my left tittay.

3. If Qatol is indeed mafia, him and Ace are in opposing families.

Kill me now, please and thanks, I'm irritated by the sheer idiocy and buffoonery in this here thread.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 28 2009 02:50 GMT
#572
On April 28 2009 11:46 Versatile wrote:
oh god.

the majority of you are fcukin' morons and I hope the mafia wipes out the lot of you.

You guys say, "Oh, Versatile hasn't defended herself". Well, you blind bats, there hasn't been a SINGLE RESPONSE to what I said in defense of myself last night. If no one has any questions for me, why should I jump up and down screaming "I'm innocent!"? Especially if the votes are going the other way? Doesn't make any sense.

A few things before I'm lynched.

1. Qatol was super active and now that he is being accused, he's super quiet. You'd think there'd be a jump in his activity. And even IF he hasn't being accused, what the hell is the point of an inactive Mayor?

2. Ace is mafia. I'd bet my left tittay.

3. If Qatol is indeed mafia, him and Ace are in opposing families.

Kill me now, please and thanks, I'm irritated by the sheer idiocy and buffoonery in this here thread.


Damn, I would take that bet, but I have suspicions for now.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 28 2009 02:50 GMT
#573
just out of curiosity, how many previous mayors were red and how many blue or green?
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-28 02:56:04
April 28 2009 02:53 GMT
#574
On April 28 2009 11:50 Vivi57 wrote:
just out of curiosity, how many previous mayors were red and how many blue or green?


i don't think we've ever had a red mayor. in mafia two randombum was a mafia pardoner, but it didn't change things too drastically. Last game sog was a dt mayor i think. I can't recall any others off the top of my head.

edit: changed "i" to "it"
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
April 28 2009 03:00 GMT
#575
Let me explain about Ace.

He thinks he's a great mafia player. He kinda is. But I know his playing style, and I've already caught one of his tells; he's done in a few of the conversations we've had already. I'm not going to tell you all what it is because if I did.....well, would I still be special? (just a lil' sarcasm, folks).

The only reason I didn't raise the red flag before is because I didn't want to alarm him and cause my death even faster.

Secondly, I've been talking to Ace on and off for days. He is one person who can confirm I didn't even know the game started until more than 48hrs into it. He chose not to do that though. Instead, he chose to add to the suspicion of me, and didn't bother to tell you all that we've had other conversations, so it is definitely not unusually for me to be on another board and not this one. Hell, I only come here for mafia.

Either way, I'm perfectly content with dying. Hopefully though, someone pays attention to my posts afterward.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
April 28 2009 03:00 GMT
#576
MTF was a mafia mayor, if I'm remembering correctly.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 28 2009 03:01 GMT
#577
TAKINGS BETS! TAKING BETS!

Versatile has just bet her left titty that I am MAFIA!

Anyone else getting in on this pot?

Just post "in".

Like so:

in (color chosen purely for shock value and is not coincidental in any way shape or form)
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-28 03:03:45
April 28 2009 03:03 GMT
#578
On April 28 2009 12:00 Versatile wrote:
Let me explain about Ace.

He thinks he's a great mafia player. He kinda is. But I know his playing style, and I've already caught one of his tells; he's done in a few of the conversations we've had already. I'm not going to tell you all what it is because if I did.....well, would I still be special? (just a lil' sarcasm, folks).

The only reason I didn't raise the red flag before is because I didn't want to alarm him and cause my death even faster.

Secondly, I've been talking to Ace on and off for days. He is one person who can confirm I didn't even know the game started until more than 48hrs into it. He chose not to do that though. Instead, he chose to add to the suspicion of me, and didn't bother to tell you all that we've had other conversations, so it is definitely not unusually for me to be on another board and not this one. Hell, I only come here for mafia.

Either way, I'm perfectly content with dying. Hopefully though, someone pays attention to my posts afterward.


tl;dr

All I see is a big wall of fail
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
April 28 2009 03:05 GMT
#579
kinda off subject, in regards to the problem of inactivity.

why aren't people who are inactive just banned from the next game?

It seems to me that a game of 30 would be better than a game of 50+ with 20 inactives, just saying.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
April 28 2009 03:07 GMT
#580
On April 28 2009 12:03 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2009 12:00 Versatile wrote:
Let me explain about Ace.

He thinks he's a great mafia player. He kinda is. But I know his playing style, and I've already caught one of his tells; he's done in a few of the conversations we've had already. I'm not going to tell you all what it is because if I did.....well, would I still be special? (just a lil' sarcasm, folks).

The only reason I didn't raise the red flag before is because I didn't want to alarm him and cause my death even faster.

Secondly, I've been talking to Ace on and off for days. He is one person who can confirm I didn't even know the game started until more than 48hrs into it. He chose not to do that though. Instead, he chose to add to the suspicion of me, and didn't bother to tell you all that we've had other conversations, so it is definitely not unusually for me to be on another board and not this one. Hell, I only come here for mafia.

Either way, I'm perfectly content with dying. Hopefully though, someone pays attention to my posts afterward.


tl;dr

All I see is a big wall of fail



[image loading]
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.