• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7671 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 100 Next
HeRoS)Pink
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada336 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:15:02
November 10 2008 03:14 GMT
#1501
# I vote for fanatacist
Addicted
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 10 2008 03:17 GMT
#1502
ps I have a backup plan, so even on the off chance the dt is fake, we will get another mafia in exchange

so its a lose lose play for mafia, which is why I believe its legit
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 10 2008 03:18 GMT
#1503
ace isnt dead yet? one thing at a time people
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:20:20
November 10 2008 03:18 GMT
#1504
fair enough fusion

and

On November 10 2008 12:18 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
ace isnt dead yet? one thing at a time people


you missed a day
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 10 2008 03:20 GMT
#1505
On November 10 2008 11:52 fusionsdf wrote:
IMPORTANT NEWS

someone has PMed me claiming to be a detective, and they used a role check on fanatacist

he is mafia

(if you believe the PM, which I do, since mafia doesnt gain a ton by faking it)

so do we switch votes tonight, or lynch midnight gladius and lynch fanatacist tomorrow?

tl;dr: fanatacist is mafia


I say we get fanatacist. Mafia has nothing to gain from this except maybe ONE extra kill, as if fanatacist is green, whoever PMed you is obviously mafia. Since the DT is using you as a mouth, there is less risk than with the Folca situation.
## I change my vote from MidnightGladius to fanatacist
If a vigi thinks MidnightGladius is mafia, he will be hit anyway. Mafia has almost nothing to gain from telling fusion this.
Also by doing this, fusion can spill who the "DT" is if fanatacist is green. Then a vigi hits MidnightGladius hopefully.
Since MidnightGladius is only based on clues, we may as well wait a night and get another clue from Chuiu to doubletriplequadcheck.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
November 10 2008 03:23 GMT
#1506
#I change my vote from Bloodyc0bbler to fantacist

I guess at this point, we are pretty much ahead of the mafia. Even if fantacist flips out blue/green, we'd know that we would lynch the person who PMed fusion
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 10 2008 03:24 GMT
#1507
On November 10 2008 12:23 clazziquai wrote:
#I change my vote from Bloodyc0bbler to fantacist

I guess at this point, we are pretty much ahead of the mafia. Even if fantacist flips out blue/green, we'd know that we would lynch the person who PMed fusion


or lynch fusion as well
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 03:25 GMT
#1508
Yes. I IMPLORE ALL TOWNIES....Switch to Fanatacist. If it was a mafia Role claiming DT, he killed himself and Fanatacist. It's that simple.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:27:58
November 10 2008 03:26 GMT
#1509
On November 10 2008 12:24 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:23 clazziquai wrote:
#I change my vote from Bloodyc0bbler to fantacist

I guess at this point, we are pretty much ahead of the mafia. Even if fantacist flips out blue/green, we'd know that we would lynch the person who PMed fusion


or lynch fusion as well


That certainly is a possiblity...But Fusion is probably a vet...we've already proven that the mafia missed a hit....

Edit: Gay...timing on posts....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:30:31
November 10 2008 03:27 GMT
#1510
On November 10 2008 12:18 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
fair enough fusion

and

Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:18 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
ace isnt dead yet? one thing at a time people


you missed a day


oh whoops

and i'm glad to see you guys have learned from the folca/ace incident. mafia comes out behind in any situation where they pretend to be detectives, so i vote to lynch fanatacist
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:34:55
November 10 2008 03:30 GMT
#1511
IMPORTANT NEWS

someone has PMed me claiming to be a detective, and they used a role check on fusionsdf

he is mafia

(if you believe the PM, which I do, since mafia doesnt gain a ton by faking it)

so do we switch votes tonight, or lynch midnight gladius and lynch fusionsdf tomorrow?

tl;dr: fusionsdf is mafia
---

Does anyone find this asinine finger pointing as stupid as I do?

Mafia does gain a ton, because like I said before they are simply working to dilute the suspects list with people who aren't mafia. They saw that MG is getting a lot of votes, didn't want to lose KP, and now have faked a PM claiming I am Mafia. Everyone bandwagons because fusionsdf posted it in the thread, I get lynched, flip green, and their KP remains the same for one more night.

Let us work off of clues, not random PMs that are just as likely to be BS Mafia plots as real DT PMs.

EDIT: And it's just as likely that fusionsdf made up this whole PM story in order to do the same thing, to take attention away from other likely candidates for at least another day or two. Hmm, let's see, who could that be? Any of the following:

Scorch
BloodyCobbler
MidnightGladius, most of all.

Can anyone find any clues linked to me, at all? Probably not. Why? Because I'm not Mafia. Can we find clues linked to those 3 individuals? Yes. Why? Because they are probably Mafia.

THINK before you BANDWAGON, people.
Peace~
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 10 2008 03:32 GMT
#1512
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:46:36
November 10 2008 03:39 GMT
#1513
Actually.. (EDIT: Directed at fanatacist's post above, not fusions)

Don't really know which situation we have here but here are my thoughts:

These are all situations where we lynch fanatacist

1) Real dt pm'd fusion, fusion is town-aligned, fanatacist is mafia
We kill fanatacist, he pops red

2) Real dt pm'd fusion, fusion is mafia, fanatacist is mafia.
Fusion is in a sore spot, but he has to call out fanatacist because if he doesn't dt knows he's mafia too, meaning that the dt can pm someone else now knowing 2 mafia (or reveal it himself)

3) Fusion is mafia, fanatacist is town-aligned
It makes no sense to do this, mafia have been losing a lot of numbers and to lose another like this would be a stupid move (ie we lynch fanatacist today and he pops town, we obviously kill fusion the next day...)

4) Fusion is townie got pm'd by mafia (not dt), fanatacist is town-aligned.
More likely than 3, but still a stupid move by mafia, because if we lynch fanatacist and he pops town, simply get fusion to tell us who pm'd him during the night cycle before he can die the next morning.

Sorry fanatacist, 1 and 2 are much more likely than 3 and 4 in my books, it just doesn't make sense for them to pull 3 and 4 as they're just asking to lose more members (when they need them the most right now...).

EDIT: ## I vote for fanatacist
Their are four errors in this sentance.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 03:40 GMT
#1514
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?
Peace~
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 04:26:33
November 10 2008 03:44 GMT
#1515
Wow, I picked a few really busy days to be out of town >_<

You guys can keep on accusing me, but when you do, realize that you can attribute almost any hostile sentiment to my signature, and gee, people get killed with sharp objects. That aside, I understand that you guys might have some reservations about me.

To clear things up, I voted for Folca the first day, because that is the only safe route for a role-claiming DT at that time. Enough people have explained the rationale behind this, and as I said earlier, we now indeed have a tempo advantage from timing Ace's lynch/vigi clues as we did. So far, so good. As it stands right now, we should be able to definitely take down another red in the next cycle, as well as whatever vigis can snap up. If we stay rational about our actions, we should have this.

## Voting fanatacist.

EDIT: Syntax.

## I vote for fanatacist.
Trust in Bayes.
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:48:49
November 10 2008 03:45 GMT
#1516
Hmm...

Am I missing something here?
From what I observed, I posted a possible clue on MidnightGladius and everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then fusionsdf came out with some breaking news, then everyone switched again.

Also, it seems that no one has questioned fusionsdf's identity so far (Seriously, am I missing something here?)

Okay...case breakdown again:

Assuming that all of the following players are sane (Big assumption, I must say)

1. fusionsdf/fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist is a mafia.
2. fusionsdf/fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom claimed that he rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist/fanatacist is not a mafia
3. fusionsdf MADE UP THE PM, and fanatacist/fanatacist is not a mafia.
4. fusionsdf MADE UP THE PM, and fanatacist is a mafia
5. fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom claimed that he rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist is a mafia.

It seems like most of the posts so far only considered cases 1 and 2. Unless you guys know some information that I don't, I cannot see why we should rule out the possibility of case 3.

Case 4 and 5 seems rather unlikely, but I think it's necessary to put it up here.


Edit:

Apparently my reply took a while to type up, and meanwhile more drama happened while I was typing this up.

I have to head to bed...maybe tomorrow I'll see what happens.

Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
November 10 2008 03:45 GMT
#1517
On November 10 2008 12:40 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:32 fusionsdf wrote:
um

its not finger pointing

its a DT rolecheck. If its correct, you die and we are down a mafia.

If its a lie, I already have systems in place to make the name of the 'DT' public. In which case that mafia will die.

Either way, a mafia is dying tonight (probably) or tomorrow (if all else fails)

And what if you are a Mafia and the name of the DT is another townie (hopefully a blue), so when I turn up green (since you know I'm not Mafia), you make everyone lynch the supposed DT, who will also turn up green/blue. Kind of a beneficial circumstance, especially if someone trusted you early on like they trusted Ace and PM'd you information on our roles.

Here is what I suspect is happening:

DT PMs fusionsdf, tells him he is DT. Tells him the roles of people he has checked. Whether he checked me or not is unimportant, fusionsdf knows that I am definitely green/blue because HE is Mafia. fusionsdf makes this post claiming that I am a Mafia. Everyone supports it because OH MA GAWD BANDWAGON BASED ON FUSIONS' WORD LAWL. I get lynched, turn up green. fusionsdf can't be blamed by the town, since he was just the mouthpiece, right? So, fusionsdf reveals the name of the DT, DT gets lynched. Turns up blue. The town realizes they have been fucked in the ass because they lost a DT and a townie in exchange for 1 Mafia, over a (probably, assuming no vigi intervention) 2 day period. Mafia has the same KP this whole time, whittling down the town. In the end, the town has wasted 2 lynches and killed only 1 Mafia. Mafia wins, gg no re.

Are you all really so blind in your bandwagon that you can't see this?


Except if the dt is legit and pm'd fusion and fusion is mafia then the dt is dead anyway as nobody knows his name for paramedics to save and mafia will definitely kill him tonight. If this is the scenario the dt is lost anyay so it's just tossing up between you and fusion.

That said, this situation is so implausible it's not funny. Why would a REAL dt (because this situation you're describing requires a REAL dt) pm a random townie with FALSE information (which is what is required if you are green/blue as per the circumstances you describe), he is risking everything for NO GAIN (town lynches a blue/green instead of a red) and also his own life when he is so important.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 10 2008 03:45 GMT
#1518
well there is another factor which makes this unlikely, but I cant reveal it to town, because that would benefit mafia.

fanatacist, if a real DT PMed me a name, and I take that name and replace it with fanatacist, the DT can speak up and say a) this original target is mafia and b) fusionsdf changed the target, so he is mafia as well.

then we trade 2 mafia for a green and a blue

yeah

not a good deal for the mafia
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 03:46 GMT
#1519
Also, is no one suspicious why I was specifically supposedly rolechecked? Is there any evidence pointing towards me? Am I an important townie, misleading people left and right, trying to get them to vote for people who have turned up green? No. THAT in itself makes this whole ploy evident to me. Then again, I know for sure that I am a green, whereas you sheep do not.
Peace~
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 03:54:11
November 10 2008 03:50 GMT
#1520
On November 02 2008 14:49 Chuiu wrote:

Many in the crowd were excessively enthusiastic about the lynching and many were grave and quiet.


*Points finger at fanatacist*

Edit:

On November 10 2008 12:45 KH1031 wrote:
Hmm...

Am I missing something here?
From what I observed, I posted a possible clue on MidnightGladius and everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then fusionsdf came out with some breaking news, then everyone switched again.

Also, it seems that no one has questioned fusionsdf's identity so far (Seriously, am I missing something here?)

Okay...case breakdown again:

Assuming that all of the following players are sane (Big assumption, I must say)

1. fusionsdf/fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist is a mafia.
2. fusionsdf/fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom claimed that he rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist/fanatacist is not a mafia
3. fusionsdf MADE UP THE PM, and fanatacist/fanatacist is not a mafia.
4. fusionsdf MADE UP THE PM, and fanatacist is a mafia
5. fusionsdf got a PM from a DT, whom claimed that he rolechecked fanatacist, and fanatacist is a mafia.

It seems like most of the posts so far only considered cases 1 and 2. Unless you guys know some information that I don't, I cannot see why we should rule out the possibility of case 3.

Case 4 and 5 seems rather unlikely, but I think it's necessary to put it up here.


Edit:

Apparently my reply took a while to type up, and meanwhile more drama happened while I was typing this up.

I have to head to bed...maybe tomorrow I'll see what happens.



Didn't someone PROVE Fusion was hit by Mafia last night cycle?

Or is no one paying attention to that? Or perhaps a vigi hit him and mafia stacked kills on someone, something stupid to do the night you use your suicide bomber....


Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.