• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 100 Next
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 10 2008 04:29 GMT
#1541
On November 10 2008 13:25 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
### I change my vote to Fanatacist

the attitude speaks for itself. If fanatacist was a townie, he would rather make sure the town get a hold on fusion or the "DT" that pm'ed him. Instead of fighting desperately for his life.

Mafia cant risk helping him out because they would be revealed as well.

Sorry fanatacist, if you're town, you'll be sacrificed to a greater good.


Hmmm, sounds reasonable.

I change my vote to Fanatacist.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 10 2008 04:30 GMT
#1542
On November 10 2008 13:25 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
### I change my vote to Fanatacist

the attitude speaks for itself. If fanatacist was a townie, he would rather make sure the town get a hold on fusion or the "DT" that pm'ed him. Instead of fighting desperately for his life.

Mafia cant risk helping him out because they would be revealed as well.

Sorry fanatacist, if you're town, you'll be sacrificed to a greater good.


Exactly this.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 04:37 GMT
#1543
On November 10 2008 13:03 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 12:57 Bockit wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:52 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:50 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On November 02 2008 14:49 Chuiu wrote:

Many in the crowd were excessively enthusiastic about the lynching and many were grave and quiet.


*Points finger at fanatacist*



FanatIcism, maybe.

Fanatacist, no. It's a bastardization of a Russian word that me and my friends used as a band name back in the day.


Why do people keep using this argument of what their names *actually* mean, to them. How you interpret your name is completely irrelevant to how Chuiu interprets it. he doesn't know the backstory, he might only see a word that looks very similar to fanaticist. You're not the first to do this too. The clue is pretty damning.

I understand this point, but the spelling is not the same. Cat and hat are off by one letter, does that make one of them a possible clue for the other? No. If you want me to look up clues in this fashion I'm sure I can give you a rather long list of names where you change one or two letters to make it apply to a phrase in Chuiu's post.



Can you please do this then? Please?

Stop throwing out the fact that your name is extremely close to fanaticism.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 04:42:34
November 10 2008 04:38 GMT
#1544
Also vigis; remember there are still 2 prime targets;

-Scorch.
-Midnight Gladius

I guess we're ruling out ZBiR, Heros)Pink, Lenwe, BloodyC0bbler and Artanis until a DT checks the vote list.

ZBiR and Artanis, i ask you that you vote under "Infundibulum". We can later check the list to find people guilty. BloodyC0bbler has already voted there:

Rest of the townies, please dont vote in this same people list ok?

For your own sake, artanis/zbir if one/both of you are townies this way you'll get cleared of suspicion. Failure to vote will just arise more
Teamliquidian townie
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 04:42 GMT
#1545
I wouldn't jump on scorch just yet....He did have a point...

And I'm sry Fanatacist...I took it out, after I realized you replied to it later on.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 10 2008 04:43 GMT
#1546
Just remiding he was one prime target. It's up to the vigi's criteria whether or not they believe scorch is guilty/innocent.
Teamliquidian townie
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 04:43:51
November 10 2008 04:43 GMT
#1547
hahaha i bet i wont wake up next morning >.<
Teamliquidian townie
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 04:47 GMT
#1548
On November 10 2008 13:43 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
hahaha i bet i wont wake up next morning >.<

I hope not, Mafioso
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 04:58 GMT
#1549
On November 10 2008 13:37 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 13:03 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:57 Bockit wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:52 fanatacist wrote:
On November 10 2008 12:50 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On November 02 2008 14:49 Chuiu wrote:

Many in the crowd were excessively enthusiastic about the lynching and many were grave and quiet.


*Points finger at fanatacist*



FanatIcism, maybe.

Fanatacist, no. It's a bastardization of a Russian word that me and my friends used as a band name back in the day.


Why do people keep using this argument of what their names *actually* mean, to them. How you interpret your name is completely irrelevant to how Chuiu interprets it. he doesn't know the backstory, he might only see a word that looks very similar to fanaticist. You're not the first to do this too. The clue is pretty damning.

I understand this point, but the spelling is not the same. Cat and hat are off by one letter, does that make one of them a possible clue for the other? No. If you want me to look up clues in this fashion I'm sure I can give you a rather long list of names where you change one or two letters to make it apply to a phrase in Chuiu's post.



Can you please do this then? Please?

Stop throwing out the fact that your name is extremely close to fanaticism.

Bockit's response to this post of mine basically made it pointless for me to do this.
Peace~
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 10 2008 05:13 GMT
#1550
XCetron - 11/10/08 12:15
Original Message:
My 5000th post I'm gonna use for a battlereport thread, so please put me down as voting fanatacist. Don't want to post in thread.


Vote count will be up tomorrow morning.
♞
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 05:14 GMT
#1551
So....will polls be closed then or just the count?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 05:35:32
November 10 2008 05:35 GMT
#1552
## I Vote for fanatacist
sAviOr...
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
November 10 2008 05:45 GMT
#1553
Switching my vote from midnight to fantacist
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 10 2008 07:46 GMT
#1554
## I Vote for fantacist
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 10 2008 08:20 GMT
#1555
I'm going to vote for someone random, so my vote list can be checked by a detective and I can hopefully clear my name:
## I vote for wurm
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
November 10 2008 08:54 GMT
#1556
I change my vote from MidnightGladius to fanatacist
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
November 10 2008 11:22 GMT
#1557
On November 10 2008 17:20 Scorch wrote:
I'm going to vote for someone random, so my vote list can be checked by a detective and I can hopefully clear my name:
## I vote for wurm


lol.. random indeed.

Here we go again with the roleclaim/pm and lynch move. Hopefully this turns out right this time and we get a red.

## I vote for fanatacist
I know where my towel is.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 10 2008 11:40 GMT
#1558
As requested by town (and I hope ZBiR does the same), I ##Vote for imDerek.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 10 2008 13:24 GMT
#1559
On November 10 2008 20:22 wurm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 17:20 Scorch wrote:
I'm going to vote for someone random, so my vote list can be checked by a detective and I can hopefully clear my name:
## I vote for wurm


lol.. random indeed.

Here we go again with the roleclaim/pm and lynch move. Hopefully this turns out right this time and we get a red.

## I vote for fanatacist

It turned out right last time.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
November 10 2008 15:01 GMT
#1560
Note: I've changed my vote to fanatacist. I made an edit in my initial vote post.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 182
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8062
JimRising 579
WinterStarcraft436
ViBE144
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick657
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo740
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 37m
Patches Events
11h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.