• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 280 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:39 GMT
#4261
On June 14 2024 11:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:04 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:58 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk



K. C ya for real


Don’t leave lol we’re in half the day.
I care I can change vote

Ok you are just not reading him


I know he said time constraints but still he rushed outta here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:41 GMT
#4262
On June 14 2024 11:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:40 AlphaZero wrote:
Its an appeal to emotion that I have used as scum before, but the question is: Is mocsta a big enough dick to pull that move.

I certainly was. but it doesn't apply to all.

Oh

You aren't Conversion


Hehehe whoops


I’m thinking it’s DP now…
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:45 GMT
#4263
On June 08 2024 21:31 AlphaZero wrote:
I will say one thing.

Sandroba needs to do things cause I’m getting antsy.

Rso is right about that.


ew

Covering his bases quickly I see

I’m voting him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:56 GMT
#4264
It‘s kinda unironic he seems to be the least popular vote.
It also gets progressively harder to lynch him the bigger the game gets in size.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 02:59 GMT
#4265
why am I mafia vivax?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 03:06 GMT
#4266
On June 14 2024 11:59 AlphaZero wrote:
why am I mafia vivax?


Ah yes it‘s you

Well I‘ll try to summarize after sleep & work so mostly go over my filter to recapitulate.

The latter two quotes I talked about will be part of it. Recently the fact you bent to rayn‘s opinion, and as for early game your vibe was off and we even briefly had a majority on you.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 03:08 GMT
#4267
On June 14 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:59 AlphaZero wrote:
why am I mafia vivax?


Ah yes it‘s you

Well I‘ll try to summarize after sleep & work so mostly go over my filter to recapitulate.

The latter two quotes I talked about will be part of it. Recently the fact you bent to rayn‘s opinion, and as for early game your vibe was off and we even briefly had a majority on you.


So basically you need time to think of why.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 03:11 GMT
#4268
On June 14 2024 12:08 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On June 14 2024 11:59 AlphaZero wrote:
why am I mafia vivax?


Ah yes it‘s you

Well I‘ll try to summarize after sleep & work so mostly go over my filter to recapitulate.

The latter two quotes I talked about will be part of it. Recently the fact you bent to rayn‘s opinion, and as for early game your vibe was off and we even briefly had a majority on you.


So basically you need time to think of why.


It‘s 5 AM.
The reasons kept piling on.

But maybe you want me to say that it‘s because you didn‘t get sandroba lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 03:17 GMT
#4269
I‘ll stick to the guns forged last night but now I realize all that shitposting makes it harder for me to case you. I need it for myself though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 03:47 GMT
#4270
Why are you mafia ? Becauase you’d have knowledge of every single other mafia and prepared accordingly for the ones who are going to fall.

Like when you acknowledged rsoultin’s read and hedged your sandro read but then didn’t really do much about it when sandro still remained at low post count.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 03:54 GMT
#4271
On June 14 2024 12:47 Vivax wrote:
Why are you mafia ? Becauase you’d have knowledge of every single other mafia and prepared accordingly for the ones who are going to fall.

Like when you acknowledged rsoultin’s read and hedged your sandro read but then didn’t really do much about it when sandro still remained at low post count.


But i literally did the opposite of that.

if you think I am DP you should know that DP would never end up looking this bad in aid of a failing teammate like sandro.

DP would bus hard and not be linked at all to his teammates.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 03:57 GMT
#4272
DP can do whatever he wants in regards to bussing and whatnot what matters is if he is finding scum by D3.

Bussing is one thing you can do it all the time but being the main reason your target gets lynched is another.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 04:07 GMT
#4273
Which is also why it’s silly to think rayn and koshi mafia when I think about that. In my memory they pushed hard dor him. I also believe sandro bussed at least 1 and that’s dmb.

So I’m back to square 1, or n2
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 04:09 GMT
#4274
Hey Vivax, why would you mason me if you aren't going to say anything? Is this some crazy scheme to try and incriminate me or something?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 04:32 GMT
#4275
I dunno. I don't think it's AlphaZero, and I don't think it's Mocsta. But I also don't have the energy to read carefully enough to make an informed opinion, and even if I did, I wouldn't have the energy to push for it.

I guess I can politely suggest that we lynch someone else, probably die_meatbaby, but I completely understand if you don't listen to me. I highly doubt I would if I was in your shoes.

I'm sorry for playing so poorly You guys deserve better.

Raynpelikoneet said he thinks Mocsta is mafia in post #4094. Maybe there's something to it, I don't really think so, but we'll find out tomorrow I suppose. Hope you guys are right.

Idk, much of it comes down to Mocsta thinking the same things I did, right? I get that those things weren't great, it's even possible that they were 100% wrong, but I am town and I thought those things, can I really say that it makes someone else mafia for thinking that way too?

I don't care for the analysis of Alakaslam asking for replacement and then coming back. I don't care for analysis of Mocsta quitting. I think those things are non alignment indicative, hard to get accurate conclusions from, and even if they aren't, I think it's detrimental to the game.

I'd lynch die_meatbaby or probably scott31337. I think I just have to accept never having a read on Alakaslam. I look over his filter and he's at 11 pages but I don't feel like he has done very much, so it's hard for me to conclude much.

But then again there's Vivax who decided to mason me and also ignore me and I have no idea what that means :/

If anyone wants to talk, let me know. Not that I have anything useful to say, but I can try.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 04:49 GMT
#4276
Oh and I don't think AlphaZero is mafia either. You guys can lynch them if you want, you won't have my vote, but I don't have the energy or confidence to argue against.

I'll just say that I keep telling die_meatbaby why I think she is mafia, other people keep presenting strong reasons why die_meatbaby could be mafia, I keep reaching out to her and asking for help to understand what's going on, and she has been pretty consistently ignoring all of it.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 05:03 GMT
#4277
i get you but we kind of need to vote together with our town reads.

I'm also down for scott, if you could town case mocsta that would be useful.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 05:07 GMT
#4278
On June 14 2024 13:32 Trfel wrote:
I dunno. I don't think it's AlphaZero, and I don't think it's Mocsta. But I also don't have the energy to read carefully enough to make an informed opinion, and even if I did, I wouldn't have the energy to push for it.

I guess I can politely suggest that we lynch someone else, probably die_meatbaby, but I completely understand if you don't listen to me. I highly doubt I would if I was in your shoes.

I'm sorry for playing so poorly You guys deserve better.

Raynpelikoneet said he thinks Mocsta is mafia in post #4094. Maybe there's something to it, I don't really think so, but we'll find out tomorrow I suppose. Hope you guys are right.

Idk, much of it comes down to Mocsta thinking the same things I did, right? I get that those things weren't great, it's even possible that they were 100% wrong, but I am town and I thought those things, can I really say that it makes someone else mafia for thinking that way too?

I don't care for the analysis of Alakaslam asking for replacement and then coming back. I don't care for analysis of Mocsta quitting. I think those things are non alignment indicative, hard to get accurate conclusions from, and even if they aren't, I think it's detrimental to the game.

I'd lynch die_meatbaby or probably scott31337. I think I just have to accept never having a read on Alakaslam. I look over his filter and he's at 11 pages but I don't feel like he has done very much, so it's hard for me to conclude much.

But then again there's Vivax who decided to mason me and also ignore me and I have no idea what that means :/

If anyone wants to talk, let me know. Not that I have anything useful to say, but I can try.

You have NOT played poorly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 05:07 GMT
#4279
On June 14 2024 14:03 AlphaZero wrote:
i get you but we kind of need to vote together with our town reads.

I'm also down for scott, if you could town case mocsta that would be useful.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 05:08 GMT
#4280
If AlphaZero is Cave Johnson, I am GLaDOS. He always says what I am thinking
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 18
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1276
Mini 936
Soma 648
actioN 442
Rush 435
Light 343
Horang2 341
Larva 314
BeSt 291
hero 262
[ Show more ]
Snow 257
Stork 255
ggaemo 224
Barracks 138
firebathero 128
Killer 122
Zeus 98
Sea.KH 85
Aegong 78
Shine 72
Mong 71
JYJ 62
Dewaltoss 52
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
soO 34
Sexy 32
Bale 28
sorry 16
zelot 16
Rock 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
qojqva1882
Dendi707
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 710
kRYSTAL_101
x6flipin89
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns45209
singsing1676
B2W.Neo894
byalli519
Lowko414
DeMusliM225
Mlord186
Liquid`VortiX168
Livibee153
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS112
Railgan20
Trikslyr18
Chillindude16
amsayoshi12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV232
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
League of Legends
• Nemesis2173
• Jankos1771
• TFBlade692
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 4m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.