• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 280 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 01:52 GMT
#4241
For those wondering about the peace out

I wake up 4-6hrs before lynch on a Saturday

I'm have committed too much time to this game and will be with family so I can't influence an outcome

My only time is today and I see it as futile
I'm moving on with my life. Take that as NAI if you will

Don't care. No one has offended me vivax such that I would host it personally. it's a bloody game.

It was insulting for Rayn to take my contributions to bringing people like oats on board working with other town. Maybe he felt the same way when I mentioned his contribution to sandroba. But I mean.i wouldn't leave a game for that.

I genuinely feel this is a witch hunt and Rayn will keep peppering me constantly and I just won't give time to address

Hopefully I'm not forgotrem after flip. Alphazero

Best meme I can think of is like jafar in alladin to the sultan
Or a set of stalking eyes in the darkness

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 01:53 GMT
#4242
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 01:54 GMT
#4243
Too much volcano mode :p
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 01:57 GMT
#4244
On June 14 2024 10:25 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not playing anymore

Go ahead and vote me off

Last post
Which you can reread after my town flip

I am not voting this cycle either as a fuck you to Rayn
He's just butthurt he got a few votes last cycle. That's it

Putting this game on pause for half a day was really good to crystalize some thoughts

Firstly, I stand by this for post game that the rayn/az mason is an important parcel.of information for how d2 went down when talking about bussing optionality.
We very likely expect d1 mafia received whisper and did not use.
Presumably it is the same d3 as no one has said they are masoned.

I conclude d2 Rayn/az is either town town or one is mafia.

Why is this relevant.
We don't know what was said but we know both players must remain increasingly consistent and cautious compared to theead-only players.

My point is this. I thought alpha townread sandroba regardless of what was in filter
Even Rayn my biggest antagonist agrees he thought alpha townread sandroba because of filter.

I don't believe Rayn is scum at all. He will say it's to save my neck I will say it's because I have seen what I expect from town Rayn which is an intelligent player that likes his butt being licked real clean and I just won't do that. I never agreed that one post was a good reason to lynch sandroba and here I am now burning as if a witch when I bleed the same as the rest of yoh. That's precisely why I think Rayn is town.

Alpha is scum.
His game is a fancy take on poilicy ynch.. you are not playing with correct principles.. even burn as a witch Rayn does not take it that far.

Alpha because he started captivating with some red flags has been a big contributor for the shit town culture of d1 and d2. Again I stand by that if somehow he was town.
His game has already allowed him an out which he throws out ready to go.. again. Town might like this because it feels good yet who else is doing this? Fuckn no one else because it's scummy and defensive instead of solving the game.

I'm not sure why koshi thought alpha rage fuxk you was legit. The post was clearly manicured which completely goes against the idea of rage.

Alphazero is my top scum read. I don't know who he is partnered with. Probably one of dmb or vivax.

I don't know how to choose. I agree with sandroba here who agrees with trfel that dmb could be beneficial to take out regardless of alignment when you to the last scum. Not this lynch.

Lastly Scott who is controversial. I spent this morning reviewing past game. Firstly his games are really low post count yet even going to d4 mafia in some his style/meta is very clear..

Again read this through eyes of town once I flip. Scott is town.
His mafia game is fundamentally very different and more narrative driven.

Yes Scott has shifted since n2 and I believe it's completely town plausible based on:
1. He feels vindicated with sandroba lynch
2. Was assuming less heat in him accordingly
3. Felt more puzzle pieces in place to solve game

It's a natural confidence boost.
The mental state 12 hrs ago no idea.. like trfel i ignore it

I will vote alpha for those who see the light

I have no response for Rayn. I'm town I've been completely honest with him and he is tunneled. I don't have the time to prove to him I'm town so here I burn.. like it doesn't matter what I say to Rayn. He won't take it I and accept.

Rayn again because of this. I believe you are town. Yep that's the type of player I look at you as even though yes I respect you are very good.

[B##vote: alphazero



The alpha push pull plus mason logs combination should not
be ignored.






[/b]

Sorry you feel that way Mocsta.

This seems genuine to me.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 01:58 GMT
#4245
On June 14 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk



K. C ya for real
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 01:59 GMT
#4246
Decisions decisions
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 02:00 GMT
#4247
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:04 GMT
#4248
On June 14 2024 10:58 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk



K. C ya for real


Don’t leave lol we’re in half the day.
I care I can change vote
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 02:09 GMT
#4249
I'm sorry Mocsta, for what it's worth I've enjoyed playing with you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:09 GMT
#4250
Ok I’m not doing Mocsta. I got feels-blasted.

I unvoted. Maybe I’ll have a wank and think about the game.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 02:15 GMT
#4251
On June 14 2024 11:00 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.


I already am.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 02:16 GMT
#4252
On June 14 2024 11:15 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:00 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.


I already am.


So whats the decision?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:19 GMT
#4253
On June 14 2024 11:15 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:00 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.


I already am.


Omae wa vote shindeiru
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 02:20 GMT
#4254
On June 14 2024 11:16 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:15 scott31337 wrote:
On June 14 2024 11:00 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.


I already am.


So whats the decision?


I'm not sure yet. I think Mocsta and DMB are both town, so I don't like either wagon.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 02:24 GMT
#4255
On June 14 2024 11:20 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 11:16 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 11:15 scott31337 wrote:
On June 14 2024 11:00 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Decisions decisions


I predict you will vote for me.


I already am.


So whats the decision?


I'm not sure yet. I think Mocsta and DMB are both town, so I don't like either wagon.


None of that makes sense. What are you thinking about. Presumably you already think you have your vote on mafia.

It’s like you are performing the act of thinking but there is no thinking happening.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 02:35 GMT
#4256
On June 14 2024 10:40 AlphaZero wrote:
Its an appeal to emotion that I have used as scum before, but the question is: Is mocsta a big enough dick to pull that move.

I certainly was. but it doesn't apply to all.

Oh

You aren't Conversion


Hehehe whoops
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 02:35 GMT
#4257
On June 14 2024 10:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:27 Trfel wrote:
Wait, Mocsta, what's wrong?

I mean he has a lot more reason than I did, in the context of the game. Shit is getting tough globally too it seems but honestly things are not going well for Moc as either alignment here


Mate is this a war room conference or a mafia game sometimes I wonder

Ayyy but we all had some gripes no?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 02:37 GMT
#4258
On June 14 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk

Holy shit your orgasms must be much more potent than mine
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 02:37 GMT
#4259
On June 14 2024 11:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:58 Mocsta wrote:
On June 14 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
Meh Mocsta.
The post doesn‘t read as genuine as I originally thought.

Just chill out, have a wank idk



K. C ya for real


Don’t leave lol we’re in half the day.
I care I can change vote

Ok you are just not reading him
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 02:38 GMT
#4260
On June 08 2024 00:14 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 00:12 Vivax wrote:
Of course scott could also be blue so he‘d be more cautious in the fights he picks and come across as evasive.

I‘d be ok with him or Kelsier as of now. Willing to see what marv, rayn sandro cook up.


1.) Sandro has already cooked.

2.) what’s scummy about Kelsier?


1 ) here is oddly aware while also evasive of sandro and unapecific and it is followed by a top town read in the next post.

Stream of thoughts from phone so bear with me
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 18
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1276
Mini 936
Soma 648
actioN 442
Rush 435
Light 343
Horang2 341
Larva 314
BeSt 291
hero 262
[ Show more ]
Snow 257
Stork 255
ggaemo 224
Barracks 138
firebathero 128
Killer 122
Zeus 98
Sea.KH 85
Aegong 78
Shine 72
Mong 71
JYJ 62
Dewaltoss 52
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
soO 34
Sexy 32
Bale 28
sorry 16
zelot 16
Rock 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
qojqva1882
Dendi707
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 710
kRYSTAL_101
x6flipin89
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns45209
singsing1676
B2W.Neo894
byalli519
Lowko414
DeMusliM225
Mlord186
Liquid`VortiX168
Livibee153
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS112
Railgan20
Trikslyr18
Chillindude16
amsayoshi12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV232
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
League of Legends
• Nemesis2173
• Jankos1771
• TFBlade692
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 5m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.