• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6304 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 280 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:43 GMT
#4221
On June 14 2024 09:43 Vivax wrote:
Anyone wanna say ‚and my blow‘?

Told you I am perfect
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:43 GMT
#4222
KOLLUMGH
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 00:51 GMT
#4223
On June 11 2024 10:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (5); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero
Vivax (2): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (1): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 5 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

hmmmm stinky wagon build up


Interesting, for what we know now.

And he said AZ town a few posts before this. So what's stinky about it?

On June 13 2024 18:05 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 17:41 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Kelsi3r (7): Mocsta, scott31337, Trfel, rsoultin, Oatsmaster, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, rsoultin
scott31337 (5): sandroba, marvellosity, AlphaZero, Vivax, Vivax, Mocsta
sandroba (0): rsoultin
raynpelikoneet (0): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): Oatsmaster, AlphaZero
Mocsta (0): Vivax
Trfel (0): scott31337

Not Voting (1): Kelsi3r

With 7 votes, Kelsi3r is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Sunday, Jun 09 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Another reason to not lynch scott today
yeah, i literally just read 114 sandroba hits in his filter looking for his d2 case - which there isnt one.

his take on sandroba has been pretty damn consistent and lines up with thread evolution..
all his stuff with sandroba has been reactive too, and has maintained his top reads. I dunno, really does come across to me as a townie working across multiple suspects


To me this is a reasonable mindset. Mocsta was scumreading me D1 maybe a little D2.

I'm going to do DMB's filter next.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:51 GMT
#4224
gonna sleep now.
good youre okay slam
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:53 GMT
#4225
On June 14 2024 09:51 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 10:42 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (5); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero
Vivax (2): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (1): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 5 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

hmmmm stinky wagon build up


Interesting, for what we know now.

And he said AZ town a few posts before this. So what's stinky about it?

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 18:05 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 17:41 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Kelsi3r (7): Mocsta, scott31337, Trfel, rsoultin, Oatsmaster, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, rsoultin
scott31337 (5): sandroba, marvellosity, AlphaZero, Vivax, Vivax, Mocsta
sandroba (0): rsoultin
raynpelikoneet (0): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): Oatsmaster, AlphaZero
Mocsta (0): Vivax
Trfel (0): scott31337

Not Voting (1): Kelsi3r

With 7 votes, Kelsi3r is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Sunday, Jun 09 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Another reason to not lynch scott today
yeah, i literally just read 114 sandroba hits in his filter looking for his d2 case - which there isnt one.

his take on sandroba has been pretty damn consistent and lines up with thread evolution..
all his stuff with sandroba has been reactive too, and has maintained his top reads. I dunno, really does come across to me as a townie working across multiple suspects


To me this is a reasonable mindset. Mocsta was scumreading me D1 maybe a little D2.

I'm going to do DMB's filter next.

table for two on a tv tray
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 00:53 GMT
#4226
On June 14 2024 09:22 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:18 AlphaZero wrote:
and I have been pointing out why scott and mocsta are partnered, and everyone dismissed it, and then slam says it and you say its a good point.

i agreed with slam saying "it is mocsta and scott" most likely.
why are they partnered? i have never thought of that shit yet in my mind


Because Scott refuses to consider mocsta mafia for the same reasons he calls me mafia, when mocsta is an even worse example of that.

His reason is that 'mocsta is trying to solve the game' which is the most generic reason ever and not even really true.

and also because day one when I was pushing scott mocsta came in to undermine my push hard calling it 'nitpicky' i think it was a chainsaw defense.


I just re-read Mocsta's filter and I'm just not seeing it.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:55 GMT
#4227
On June 14 2024 09:53 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:22 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:18 AlphaZero wrote:
and I have been pointing out why scott and mocsta are partnered, and everyone dismissed it, and then slam says it and you say its a good point.

i agreed with slam saying "it is mocsta and scott" most likely.
why are they partnered? i have never thought of that shit yet in my mind


Because Scott refuses to consider mocsta mafia for the same reasons he calls me mafia, when mocsta is an even worse example of that.

His reason is that 'mocsta is trying to solve the game' which is the most generic reason ever and not even really true.

and also because day one when I was pushing scott mocsta came in to undermine my push hard calling it 'nitpicky' i think it was a chainsaw defense.


I just re-read Mocsta's filter and I'm just not seeing it.


Im shocked

+ Show Spoiler +
not really
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:55 GMT
#4228
On June 14 2024 09:53 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:22 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:18 AlphaZero wrote:
and I have been pointing out why scott and mocsta are partnered, and everyone dismissed it, and then slam says it and you say its a good point.

i agreed with slam saying "it is mocsta and scott" most likely.
why are they partnered? i have never thought of that shit yet in my mind


Because Scott refuses to consider mocsta mafia for the same reasons he calls me mafia, when mocsta is an even worse example of that.

His reason is that 'mocsta is trying to solve the game' which is the most generic reason ever and not even really true.

and also because day one when I was pushing scott mocsta came in to undermine my push hard calling it 'nitpicky' i think it was a chainsaw defense.


I just re-read Mocsta's filter and I'm just not seeing it.

Mocsta is literally the one person who is not trying to solve the game....
read further....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:57 GMT
#4229
Okay sleep now for real fuck,,,
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 01:10 GMT
#4230
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

For the record i am not gonna stop anyone pushing you.
You did the same to me to me D2, letting me take all the shit and no help other than Koshi (and Oats).

You may have all the shit today, we'll see where we end up.
table for two on a tv tray
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 01:15 GMT
#4231
Okay let's put the mindset that AZ is town and Slam is town
If true then Mocsta makes sense as mafia
Who's his third? I mean if he flips mafia we can figure that out later but

I read a couple of Mocsta's mafia games from the database since I don't believe (or remember playing with him)
He's pretty stubborn in his voting - ie I'm voting for town, and I'm voting for whoever I want. Like this game.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 01:16 GMT
#4232
On June 14 2024 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

For the record i am not gonna stop anyone pushing you.
You did the same to me to me D2, letting me take all the shit and no help other than Koshi (and Oats).

You may have all the shit today, we'll see where we end up.


Thats fine, im a big boy.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 14 2024 01:25 GMT
#4233
I'm not playing anymore

Go ahead and vote me off

Last post
Which you can reread after my town flip

I am not voting this cycle either as a fuck you to Rayn
He's just butthurt he got a few votes last cycle. That's it

Putting this game on pause for half a day was really good to crystalize some thoughts

Firstly, I stand by this for post game that the rayn/az mason is an important parcel.of information for how d2 went down when talking about bussing optionality.
We very likely expect d1 mafia received whisper and did not use.
Presumably it is the same d3 as no one has said they are masoned.

I conclude d2 Rayn/az is either town town or one is mafia.

Why is this relevant.
We don't know what was said but we know both players must remain increasingly consistent and cautious compared to theead-only players.

My point is this. I thought alpha townread sandroba regardless of what was in filter
Even Rayn my biggest antagonist agrees he thought alpha townread sandroba because of filter.

I don't believe Rayn is scum at all. He will say it's to save my neck I will say it's because I have seen what I expect from town Rayn which is an intelligent player that likes his butt being licked real clean and I just won't do that. I never agreed that one post was a good reason to lynch sandroba and here I am now burning as if a witch when I bleed the same as the rest of yoh. That's precisely why I think Rayn is town.

Alpha is scum.
His game is a fancy take on poilicy ynch.. you are not playing with correct principles.. even burn as a witch Rayn does not take it that far.

Alpha because he started captivating with some red flags has been a big contributor for the shit town culture of d1 and d2. Again I stand by that if somehow he was town.
His game has already allowed him an out which he throws out ready to go.. again. Town might like this because it feels good yet who else is doing this? Fuckn no one else because it's scummy and defensive instead of solving the game.

I'm not sure why koshi thought alpha rage fuxk you was legit. The post was clearly manicured which completely goes against the idea of rage.

Alphazero is my top scum read. I don't know who he is partnered with. Probably one of dmb or vivax.

I don't know how to choose. I agree with sandroba here who agrees with trfel that dmb could be beneficial to take out regardless of alignment when you to the last scum. Not this lynch.

Lastly Scott who is controversial. I spent this morning reviewing past game. Firstly his games are really low post count yet even going to d4 mafia in some his style/meta is very clear..

Again read this through eyes of town once I flip. Scott is town.
His mafia game is fundamentally very different and more narrative driven.

Yes Scott has shifted since n2 and I believe it's completely town plausible based on:
1. He feels vindicated with sandroba lynch
2. Was assuming less heat in him accordingly
3. Felt more puzzle pieces in place to solve game

It's a natural confidence boost.
The mental state 12 hrs ago no idea.. like trfel i ignore it

I will vote alpha for those who see the light

I have no response for Rayn. I'm town I've been completely honest with him and he is tunneled. I don't have the time to prove to him I'm town so here I burn.. like it doesn't matter what I say to Rayn. He won't take it I and accept.

Rayn again because of this. I believe you are town. Yep that's the type of player I look at you as even though yes I respect you are very good.

[B##vote: alphazero[/b]



The alpha push pull plus mason logs combination should not
be ignored.






Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 01:27 GMT
#4234
Wait, Mocsta, what's wrong?
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 01:34 GMT
#4235
Is there a dick move analysis here?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 01:34 GMT
#4236
On June 14 2024 10:27 Trfel wrote:
Wait, Mocsta, what's wrong?

I mean he has a lot more reason than I did, in the context of the game. Shit is getting tough globally too it seems but honestly things are not going well for Moc as either alignment here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 14 2024 01:38 GMT
#4237
On June 14 2024 10:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:27 Trfel wrote:
Wait, Mocsta, what's wrong?

I mean he has a lot more reason than I did, in the context of the game. Shit is getting tough globally too it seems but honestly things are not going well for Moc as either alignment here
I guess I'm confused. Admittedly I haven't been super focused, but there's still over 24 hours to go?
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 01:40 GMT
#4238
Its an appeal to emotion that I have used as scum before, but the question is: Is mocsta a big enough dick to pull that move.

I certainly was. but it doesn't apply to all.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 01:43 GMT
#4239
Reads genuine tbh.

Why so quick to give up though, nobody means to offend you.

We need something more tangible in this game I think.

Maybe I should towncase you to sway rayn instead of just sheeping him.
Unless I think the opposite upon review.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 01:47 GMT
#4240
On June 14 2024 10:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 10:27 Trfel wrote:
Wait, Mocsta, what's wrong?

I mean he has a lot more reason than I did, in the context of the game. Shit is getting tough globally too it seems but honestly things are not going well for Moc as either alignment here


Mate is this a war room conference or a mafia game sometimes I wonder
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 582
White-Ra 133
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever493
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
AZ_Axe52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8734
Liquid`Hasu1339
Trikslyr95
Other Games
summit1g8293
Liquid`RaSZi2616
shahzam548
JimRising 376
C9.Mang0244
ArmadaUGS91
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1023
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.