• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10743 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 280 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 12:40 GMT
#3101
On June 11 2024 21:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:25 Mocsta wrote:
Vivax

Can rayn and mocsta be tvt?


I can see room for mafia rayn he‘s a lot darker than usual.
Which is why I‘m unwilling to lynch sandro. And he‘s a great asset if town.

Especially when sandro + Trfel agree.
vivax for a reasonable take. Sanity restored and I'm not even exaggerating!

Ok. You are in dmb and there is a train for potential majority

What's the hot take on why dmb would be a better lynch than rayn?

Was there any 'a ha' post/case you can link me?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:49 GMT
#3102
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 12:51 GMT
#3103
Very fun that our lynch pool is afk Sandro and afk dmb
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 12:52 GMT
#3104
I think we just keep it simple and lynch Sandro.
I don’t see the benefit of trying to swing for a home run here with Rayn
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 12:52 GMT
#3105
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:53 GMT
#3106
On June 11 2024 00:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 00:15 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
I'm around page 70, the beginning of N1. My worldview right now is:
Town:
trfel
mocsta
oats
scott
Likely town:
vivax
AZ
Mafia is here:
rsoul, rayn, dmb, slam


rsoul ?

Aside from that it‘s not bad.

Koshi/dmb/slam/rayn/mocsta is my newest pool.
But it‘s thrown together I‘m busy moving and I won‘t post boxes.


So you and sandro already working together in the thread? Pls do that on discord not here. Thats to obvious...

##Vote Vivax


And this shortly afterwards.

How does that compute with Koshi voting me if I scumread scott being too risky for him to be scum ?

Should be like the safest play ever.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:56 GMT
#3107
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 12:57 GMT
#3108
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:11 GMT
#3109
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:14 GMT
#3110
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think we just keep it simple and lynch Sandro.
I don’t see the benefit of trying to swing for a home run here with Rayn
I get your perspective

I can't vote Sandro because of rayn being on the train

So I empathise with you being unable to vote where Sandro is
Sorry i put you in the dilemma earlier
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 13:15 GMT
#3111
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:17 GMT
#3112
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
I saved marv so was rb
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:18 GMT
#3113
On June 11 2024 22:17 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
I saved marv so was rb


:|

Must have missed the N1 mayor elections
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:19 GMT
#3114
Good argument for dmb tmi though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:24 GMT
#3115
On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
wow there's some real life expression I read here. I feel that sorrow and whilst.appicable to couples whether town or mafia, this specifically is giving me vibes of mental preparation to follow through. Almost like jedi meditating before the big battle.

Super town post for me. You are in my circle.vivax!

There's literally no need as mafia to convey this and I refuse to believe this can be faked.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:30 GMT
#3116
On June 11 2024 21:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 00:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:15 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
I'm around page 70, the beginning of N1. My worldview right now is:
Town:
trfel
mocsta
oats
scott
Likely town:
vivax
AZ
Mafia is here:
rsoul, rayn, dmb, slam


rsoul ?

Aside from that it‘s not bad.

Koshi/dmb/slam/rayn/mocsta is my newest pool.
But it‘s thrown together I‘m busy moving and I won‘t post boxes.


So you and sandro already working together in the thread? Pls do that on discord not here. Thats to obvious...

##Vote Vivax


And this shortly afterwards.

How does that compute with Koshi voting me if I scumread scott being too risky for him to be scum ?

Should be like the safest play ever.
what do you mean by' scum read Scott being too risky for him to be scum'?

Not sure if there is a typo but I'm struggling to understand the ' a ha'

I see you and sandroba link up on dmb/rayn/koshi reads
Then she goes OMGUS - which reads a bit forced

Is this a couples tell? Is there something I'm missing
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 13:34 GMT
#3117
Scott come back pls bby
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:39 GMT
#3118
Maybe we should go with the time and start calling the mafia ‚corporate‘
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:46 GMT
#3119
On June 11 2024 22:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
How did you go

If vivax/oats/mocsta jump onto there is a majority

Would mean you being on a wagon with sandroba though
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 13:56 GMT
#3120
On June 11 2024 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 21:37 sandroba wrote:
I finally have time to play again. Sorry all - family stuff kept me super busy during the weekend. I'm glad that even though I was inactive I was not lynched, but it sucks that you killed Kelsier which to me was one of the town reads I was more confident about. I have to catch up from around page ~30 onwards !! Hoping there is some juicy stuff around the lynch.

Complaining about the lynch he had no influence on mm yes disagreeable

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 22:34 sandroba wrote:
Around page 42 and I'm reading up on the discussion about Mocsta being mafia mostly driven by marv/az and trfel taking opposite sides. While I can see the points raised by marv/az being valid about the blatant way mocsta is throwing stuff around just to post and trying to justify them later, I fall in trfel side of the argument thinking that mocsta is being too open and collaborative about his thought process that it just screams town to me. I might just be completely outdated and the way mafia is playing this game now just goes beyond whatever I'm used to expect. Last game I had a few of my assumptions shattered, but unfortunately as a player I can only offer what I honestly believe. If I just throw it all out the window it means I'm just useless and can offer nothing. Because of that I'm just going to assume my intuition is correct for now and say mocsta is also town.

Over explained townread that has a significant portion trying to hedge his read which says he’s overcompensating acting like he’s really thinking about his “process”

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 04:52 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Best reasoning for rayn mafia is:
He didn't seem to be eager to be in the towncircle with marv and I.

And you guys are all blind for not seeing marv and I were going to be BFFs

I'm pretty sure you tried to put him there at some point. I agree with your points on rayn though. The AZ stuff looks like you just want to add someone to the mix to dilute it a little bit.

Very odd to say to koshi when you are tying in both koshi and rayns alignment together

You are either mafia or just insanely biased. Not sure what is more egregious, this post or Koshi coming in and calling it "good points".
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.