• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6560 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 280 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 15:08 GMT
#3141
On June 11 2024 23:43 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:20 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.

You think your posts when you came back were good? Like honestly truly should’ve made you townie?

I can't know for sure how my posts would be perceived by different folks, I can just see what people wrote about them and if the interpretation and commentary seems believable according to what I think I know about that player's thought process.

Okay sell me on rayn. Saying “he shouldn’t be doing that it’s bad” I don’t think is a good argument

Rayn has demonstrated 2 times with these incongruent reads, both around rsoul / koshi. First was when rsoul said she found me suspicious day 1. Rayn came into the thread and said this was "the best case so far" and that it made rsoul town. He then later asked rsoul what the case was about and also gave some contradicting meta on rsoul. At this point rayn by his own admission read me town. I contradicted the meta he posted, he agreed with my characterization and still stuck with his read. His read on rsoul was completely fabricated out of thin air, all the basis for it where fake.
And the latest one with koshi, starts with rayn opinion on my posts:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi i can't see it, can you help me see it?

Koshi nor anyone say anything about me between this post and this post:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?

In between there is incongruent and seemly random commentary about koshi's posts:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck koshi is 100% town... for anyone who is wondering.


Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 03:46 Koshi wrote:
If marv has me in his PoE this game will be solved anyway. We will see if he lynches either sandroba or mocsta with me. Exciting times ahead.

The question is. Should I get lynched this game?

very good post.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 03:55 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2024 03:53 AlphaZero wrote:
Marv is enjoying himself too much to be mafia imo.

Yes. Exciting because I think I am not super terrible and think sandroba and mocsta really have a good shot at being mafia and I actually have a lot of townreads.

very terrible post.-


Rayn progression shows no rational line of thought whatsoever, it's like night and day from the previous game where anyone who read his posts could clearly see where he was coming from.


Thank you for this, I will ponder
No gg, No skill.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 11 2024 15:31 GMT
#3142
On June 11 2024 14:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Idk man trfel you were chomping at the bit to lynch vivax this morning. He’s on the dmb wagon too.
Maybe try reading a little? Just a little?

I'm actually serious, if we are able to lynch scott31337 here and keep sandroba alive, I think that's absolutely worth doing.


This makes me sus -

You have gone from Vivax - to DMB - to Rayn - to me

Mathwise they aren't all mafia
I know they aren't all mafia

You have not gone to

no Slam
no Sandroba

Which are my top two.

On June 11 2024 14:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 14:46 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Idk man trfel you were chomping at the bit to lynch vivax this morning. He’s on the dmb wagon too.
Maybe try reading a little? Just a little?

I'm actually serious, if we are able to lynch scott31337 here and keep sandroba alive, I think that's absolutely worth doing.

Why do you want to keep Sandro alive so much actually? He’s been utterly useless to town


On June 11 2024 15:22 Mocsta wrote:
11 players left. 8t, 3m

Slam is likely afk on Vivax, so need to assume this is a 10player vote, 7t, 3m (due to out-in-open afk request)

Majority is 6,4 or as sandroba would be first to 5

can only afford 1 townie to vote with scum if 3m on a wagon; which seems impossible with oats having an impasse with sandroba.

this really feels like day 5 on a day 2

its true. this is deflating and feels over trfel


Hmmm you make a good point.

On June 11 2024 15:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:39 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:02 AlphaZero wrote:
ok here is where I am at.

I think there is mafia in rayn/koshi. Not sure about both tho. can't give you a reason, they both just seem 'less' than there town games.

With players of their calibre, i don't think there is going to be much to really hang your hat on.

With koshi, there are more 'dumb' moments than smart.

With rayn, i am just not that impressed by anything he has done, and usually I am.

Not strong, I know.

I think sandro looks good every time he posts, as did marv, he is not lynchable for now IMO he will self resolve as maf.

Agree with the points RE: DMB.

Trfel is the Vivax lynch still the best one in your opinion?


How would Sandro self resolve?


He either keeps up in activity and analysis or does not. He is famous for being low activity as mafia.

Why is he mafia to you. I agreed with his takes pretty much all the time.

He is famous for being low activity as mafia? Then why are we not lynching him. I only remember 2 towngames and he was wayyyyyyy more active there. It's 90% of why I am voting him.


I did read that Winter Warfare Trfel pointed out - Sandroba posted WAY more.

On June 11 2024 16:08 Koshi wrote:
I almost never type in all caps

THANK YOU OATSMASTER FOR EXPLAINIKG EXACTLY WHERE I AM IN THIS GAME IN A CALM AND RESPECTFUL WAY.

AZ, Tfrel and Mocsta should reread or really consider that conversation as a goldmine inside my view on this game. He is almost exactly at the place I am.


This is why I think we can go places.

On June 11 2024 16:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:22 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:17 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:16 Koshi wrote:
Ahno you understand it. You just dont think it is good.
Do you think it is good still?

Yes. It obviously does not make sandroba lock mafia.
BUT
In a fast catch up. It is weird that sandroba sees something that makes him go: "Hey rsoultin and Oats could be a mafia team"

And then not much later goes:

Town:
Oats

Mafia:
Rsoultin

It just contradicts this earlier post you made in a catchup of so many pages. If it is throwaway, why post it? He is limiting his post count and still contradicts in that low post count.

yes literally fucking this!!!!

why the hell does he even need to make that point of oats beingn mafia with rsoultin in the first place if he doesnt think it is true?????? i mean like if you casually post along the thread it is fine but he was not casually posting along the thread, he was doing a catch up which is basically "these points i find important when i am reading along the thread".

why is it important oats can be mafia with rsoultin if he doesnt think oats is mafia in the first place??????


This reaction feels townie or just beautifully masterly faked after the post before I will not quote.

On June 11 2024 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
AZ is deliberately misrepresenting this mason thing.


On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


But what if in this crazy world we're incorrect, Koshi? Are we just going to lynch DMB tomorrow? I don't want to be so closed minded.

If we lynch Sandroba today (Which is still my plan so far) and flip mafia then we lynch DMB tomorrow also?

Then why don't we just pile on to one of them?

Seems too closed minded. I can't fully agree.

On June 11 2024 16:43 Koshi wrote:
I am willing to vote dmb.
Not rayn. Not yet.


Your solid on this, right?
I'll reread DMB's filter one more time after I'm caught up in the thread.

On June 11 2024 17:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not voting anyone outside of the pool of:
sandroba.

Lynch me if you want.


Uggg

On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.


I disagree, I think Mocsta did do more than "shit all"

I'm quoting AZ (What is wrong with me?)

On June 11 2024 16:01 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 15:59 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 15:47 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 11:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:51 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:44 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:39 AlphaZero wrote:
[quote]

He either keeps up in activity and analysis or does not. He is famous for being low activity as mafia.

Why is he mafia to you. I agreed with his takes pretty much all the time.

This is low activity


It is, but he had a IRL excuse.

If there is an increase in activity now I think it’s less clear.

So again I ask, how does he self resolve?


He plays the next phase or two like the last two games he played. Or he doesn't

I guarantee you he doesn’t
In 2 phases it’s gonna be lylo assuming nothing funky happens and we continue to miss.

Can you show me some good posts from Sandro? I’m assuming you don’t think the post I pointed out makes him scummy


I assume that this is the question you want me to answer,

I generally agree with his thinking and worldviews

The post you quoted was weak I agree.

I just want to give him some time because I think it will become more clear than this either way.

And I think there are good alternatives. Like Rayn/koshi/dmb

Unreal.

Ok so mafia is split up.

rayn/Koshi/dmb has 1 or 2
Mocsta/Sandroba has 1 or 2
Slam/Vivax/AZ has 0 or 1

Is that it? And us townies are capable to see 1. And we all have 1 mafia sitting in our ass mretending to be our friend.

It is obvious Tfrel is town
It is obvious Scott is town
It is obvious Oats is town

Those 3 are consensus right? Might want to add Vivax but dmb is still unsure.
what are you saying here.. that you will vote rayn and/or dmb this cycle?


If that is true he should be voting into rayn/dmb not sandro lmao. Nice pickup Moc.


I felt this was a nice pickup as well.

You saying AZ has gotten dumber D2 - but more and more I feel he's less mafia through the day. And it's more than just him not tunnelling me anymore.

I got another 100+ posts so I'll submit this and keep reading so I don't have it all in just one wall

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:38 GMT
#3143
I dont understand the last quote with Mocsta and AZ. The thing is that I believe town is divided and both sides are probably partly correct.

Personally I have sandroba as 101% mafia. 1% more after that last come back.

Dmb as 85%.

I still believe most likely mafia is within the top 4 of Oats. I dont think rayn is mafia but I would not be too surprised if he is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:40 GMT
#3144
Sandroba/dmb fits nicely with this voting pattern of sandroba. Alone for that she is mafia. The connection to his mafia buddy is just cherry on top.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 15:42 GMT
#3145
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:42 GMT
#3146
Koshi 100% mafia
--> removes vote for mafia!dmb (which is just a thing mafia does to sow doubt)
---> goes to rayn with the good old rayn/dmb/Koshi scumteam.


Like.... I enjoy that people still think I am mafia but to be mafia with those 2... hahahaha
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:43 GMT
#3147
On June 12 2024 00:42 Mocsta wrote:
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb

Sandroba is never town. Stop saying it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 15:46 GMT
#3148
On June 12 2024 00:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 00:42 Mocsta wrote:
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb

Sandroba is never town. Stop saying it.
I feel the same.way with rayn baby

Did you get past the cover page of his mastery book?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:51 GMT
#3149
On June 12 2024 00:46 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 00:43 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2024 00:42 Mocsta wrote:
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb

Sandroba is never town. Stop saying it.
I feel the same.way with rayn baby

Did you get past the cover page of his mastery book?

What is the best sandroba towncase here?

Because I only hear "good asset for town"

Which is laughable at this point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 15:53 GMT
#3150
This voting pattern of sandroba + explanation proves he is mafia. But it is ok.

DMB is as well.

And if you lynch rayn I can live with it because I know most of you are townies.
I had a good night of sleep.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 11 2024 16:00 GMT
#3151
On June 11 2024 23:05 sandroba wrote:
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.


Are you willing to give your own explanation for DMB?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 11 2024 16:02 GMT
#3152
On June 11 2024 23:34 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott


Why is Sandroba town?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 11 2024 16:05 GMT
#3153
On June 11 2024 18:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


I might come around.
I just really dislike having sandro as mafia early because he‘s n1 or n2 kill material.


Totally disagree this game. If it was Sandroba playing Winter Wafare, I could see that.

On June 11 2024 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


I might come around.
I just really dislike having sandro as mafia early because he‘s n1 or n2 kill material.

Why would anyone ever kill sandroba in this game N2 with the material he has produced?


On June 11 2024 18:35 Koshi wrote:
Oats snippets on sandroba are good as well.

Sandroba voting me and then voting off me to vote dmb and go away was also very weird. He had me as 100% mafia, and then voted off me without trying to talk to me even though I reaching out. But also not saying why dmb was a better lynch than I was.

It was pretty smart actually now that I think of it from mafia perspective because it helped causing this division between the town parties.



On June 11 2024 22:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scott come back pls bby


I'm on Arizona time living in the midwest now. Catching up now. Usually aren't going to see me until 11AM EDT.

On June 11 2024 22:56 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:37 sandroba wrote:
I finally have time to play again. Sorry all - family stuff kept me super busy during the weekend. I'm glad that even though I was inactive I was not lynched, but it sucks that you killed Kelsier which to me was one of the town reads I was more confident about. I have to catch up from around page ~30 onwards !! Hoping there is some juicy stuff around the lynch.

Complaining about the lynch he had no influence on mm yes disagreeable

On June 10 2024 22:34 sandroba wrote:
Around page 42 and I'm reading up on the discussion about Mocsta being mafia mostly driven by marv/az and trfel taking opposite sides. While I can see the points raised by marv/az being valid about the blatant way mocsta is throwing stuff around just to post and trying to justify them later, I fall in trfel side of the argument thinking that mocsta is being too open and collaborative about his thought process that it just screams town to me. I might just be completely outdated and the way mafia is playing this game now just goes beyond whatever I'm used to expect. Last game I had a few of my assumptions shattered, but unfortunately as a player I can only offer what I honestly believe. If I just throw it all out the window it means I'm just useless and can offer nothing. Because of that I'm just going to assume my intuition is correct for now and say mocsta is also town.

Over explained townread that has a significant portion trying to hedge his read which says he’s overcompensating acting like he’s really thinking about his “process”

On June 11 2024 04:52 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Best reasoning for rayn mafia is:
He didn't seem to be eager to be in the towncircle with marv and I.

And you guys are all blind for not seeing marv and I were going to be BFFs

I'm pretty sure you tried to put him there at some point. I agree with your points on rayn though. The AZ stuff looks like you just want to add someone to the mix to dilute it a little bit.

Very odd to say to koshi when you are tying in both koshi and rayns alignment together

You are either mafia or just insanely biased. Not sure what is more egregious, this post or Koshi coming in and calling it "good points".


Sandroba is back! And with a terrible post.. Yay!

On June 11 2024 23:05 sandroba wrote:
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.


Koshi ain't happening
My scrumread would vote DMB if they have the support. *ponders and notes*

On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.


Like what is this?





THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 11 2024 16:06 GMT
#3154
I'm caught up

Let me re-read DMB one more time
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 11 2024 16:08 GMT
#3155
On June 12 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/dmb fits nicely with this voting pattern of sandroba. Alone for that she is mafia. The connection to his mafia buddy is just cherry on top.


How the fuck do I end up beeing togther with sandroba?
I made the case about sandro and mocstar and I still believe that this two are fucking us here together!!

Vivax thinks I am scum because of dumb telling and less aggressiv playing. Dt was one of the reasons I got misslynched last time. And Vivax told me to not be so toxic here and now I am mafia because I am not as toxic as usual. The actuall fuck is this here?
I am mafia because of beeing a lot afk or small filter. I would be way more excited to play as mafia not always Town.
It sucks to be Town. I am never getting NK because I am a save misslynch for mafia. And it works for mafia every fucking game again. Last time nofuckingbody believed me that DP is that fucking crazy insane to shoot his afk mafia. I got misslynched because of my "stupid" but true theoris. And now you all turning again against me. I believe its s and m and now you fuckers are thinking I am with one of my most believed scumread togther.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:12 GMT
#3156
On June 12 2024 01:02 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:34 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott


Why is Sandroba town?
4 reasons

1. I'm trusting AZ primarily

2. Sandroba posts have made me feel like I'm progressing my reads.. I cannot take away that sandroba helped open my perspective back for you to be town and then you did the rest by being you

3. Of least consequence . Just hope.. it makes sense to me that the antagonizing culture of this game.is not just limited to afk and abrasiveness.. it makes sense to me there has been a lot of noise which fits into the rayn giant filter for day 1.. the koshi relatively large filter and no big dick energy

4. Rayn my biggest scum read (i.e. certainty and immovable) is in Sandro.sinxe early d2 so I rule.out a. Bus.. makes no sense.

Like if the choice is legitimately two policy lynches in sandroba or dmb... Yes I said policy cos both afk.. then..
Sandroba has done more for town.. that's indisputable

My #1 lynch remains rayn
I'm going to bed so am realistic I may not wake up to a majority here

Between dmb and sandro. It's a clear dmb vote if I have to
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 11 2024 16:18 GMT
#3157
On June 12 2024 01:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 01:02 scott31337 wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:34 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott


Why is Sandroba town?
4 reasons

1. I'm trusting AZ primarily

2. Sandroba posts have made me feel like I'm progressing my reads.. I cannot take away that sandroba helped open my perspective back for you to be town and then you did the rest by being you

3. Of least consequence . Just hope.. it makes sense to me that the antagonizing culture of this game.is not just limited to afk and abrasiveness.. it makes sense to me there has been a lot of noise which fits into the rayn giant filter for day 1.. the koshi relatively large filter and no big dick energy

4. Rayn my biggest scum read (i.e. certainty and immovable) is in Sandro.sinxe early d2 so I rule.out a. Bus.. makes no sense.

Like if the choice is legitimately two policy lynches in sandroba or dmb... Yes I said policy cos both afk.. then..
Sandroba has done more for town.. that's indisputable

My #1 lynch remains rayn
I'm going to bed so am realistic I may not wake up to a majority here

Between dmb and sandro. It's a clear dmb vote if I have to


Yeah save your scumbuddy and vote on weak town... to obvious for the rest of town to believe it....
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 11 2024 16:21 GMT
#3158
On June 12 2024 01:06 scott31337 wrote:
I'm caught up

Let me re-read DMB one more time


yes please read my 5 page filter. I hope you have good glasses on, not that there is false news in the newspaper
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 11 2024 16:25 GMT
#3159
On June 11 2024 23:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:05 sandroba wrote:
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.
Dmb has most support

But.. oats won't vote with you (currently)


ohh here we have the trio I talked about a day before...
I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one Town togther
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:29 GMT
#3160
On June 12 2024 01:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 01:06 scott31337 wrote:
I'm caught up

Let me re-read DMB one more time


yes please read my 5 page filter. I hope you have good glasses on, not that there is false news in the newspaper

Why do you know your filter page count?

Do you have to visit to remember your reads?
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 322
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 322
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 162
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 110
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 19
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1339
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2558
singsing1670
B2W.Neo840
ceh9656
Beastyqt598
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
Other Games
BasetradeTV171
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.