• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10419 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 280 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 11 2024 14:00 GMT
#3121
Day Two Vote Count

sandroba (6); raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Scott31337, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, trfel
die_meatbaby (3): Trfel, sandroba, AlphaZero, Vivax, AlphaZero
raynpelikoneet(1): Mocsta, Trfel, AlphaZero
Vivax (1): Trfel, AlphaZero, Scott31337, Koshi, Mocsta, Alakaslam, die_meatbaby
Koshi (0): Vivax, sandroba
scott31337 (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, sandroba is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, Jun 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 14:00 GMT
#3122
On June 11 2024 22:46 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 22:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
How did you go

If vivax/oats/mocsta jump onto there is a majority

Would mean you being on a wagon with sandroba though

I’m sorry I don’t understand what this means
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 14:00 GMT
#3123
Ooo he’s back
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:01 GMT
#3124
On June 11 2024 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ooo he’s back

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:01 GMT
#3125
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:02 GMT
#3126
On June 11 2024 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 22:46 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 22:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
How did you go

If vivax/oats/mocsta jump onto there is a majority

Would mean you being on a wagon with sandroba though

I’m sorry I don’t understand what this means

I was interested in mechanics of a dmb lunch

You were going to review dmb/Sandro

But.. Sandro is back so let's put on pause
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:03 GMT
#3127
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.
thank you

Can you please vote rayn with me
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:05 GMT
#3128
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 14:11 GMT
#3129
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.

You think your posts when you came back were good? Like honestly truly should’ve made you townie?
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:12 GMT
#3130
On June 11 2024 23:05 sandroba wrote:
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.
Dmb has most support

But.. oats won't vote with you (currently)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:14 GMT
#3131
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:20 GMT
#3132
On June 11 2024 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.

You think your posts when you came back were good? Like honestly truly should’ve made you townie?

I can't know for sure how my posts would be perceived by different folks, I can just see what people wrote about them and if the interpretation and commentary seems believable according to what I think I know about that player's thought process.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:23 GMT
#3133
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I don't think oats is mafia. He's still invested

Yes will not let go of you but it's an isolated game and everyone is clutching at straws. It's plausible and not that you can rely . I played a game with oats maybe 8 years ago where we were both town andnshitshow and his stubbornness is very similar

Az.. look if he was scum it would be for setting the culture of this town day1 by being principle focused.. it's a annoying as he knew he wouldn't be here to continue it so town built in the founding father name and taken over by the child out of wedlock.. lol

I have to think he's town..he could have turned on me easily so many times and importantly marv read him town during n1
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 14:26 GMT
#3134
On June 11 2024 23:20 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.

You think your posts when you came back were good? Like honestly truly should’ve made you townie?

I can't know for sure how my posts would be perceived by different folks, I can just see what people wrote about them and if the interpretation and commentary seems believable according to what I think I know about that player's thought process.

Okay sell me on rayn. Saying “he shouldn’t be doing that it’s bad” I don’t think is a good argument
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:28 GMT
#3135
Look I also think it's more likely oats and az are both town, I'm good with sticking to my guns until there is a glaring reason to change course. I think the reason to hedge and consider alternatives here is if somehow there are townies amongst the 3 in the group I think are mafia, there is more incentive to reconsider and join this side of the lynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:30 GMT
#3136
On June 11 2024 17:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
well rayn was asked 2 things. 1 direct. 1 indirect

Rayn answered neither

Direct. "Was their deceit" = there was no need for deceit
i.e. reframed scummy by dodging the question

Indirect. "But the talk was good.it felt like 5 townies" = mocsta shit. Az dumb. Trfel lost cause. Vivax lose causw
I.e. gives 2 of 5 a town read with a caveat... Again scummy reframe.


Now.. the counter argument is that rayn is defensive due to votes. Yet... This is both overly antagonist (per my comments above) and bear in mind, as a town!rayn, koshi has mostly been an advocate for rayn and asked very politely.

Even oats for all his abrasiveness and bravado does not ignore and reframe in this way.

This for me is a very clear approach that only comes from.mafia mindset.
my issue here is why is rayn dodging a simple.question.

We have a town core which he refuses to acknowledge a town
He won't talk to deceit being in place
And is using language which conditions you to walk with a tail between your legs

None of this is town

Town would respond to the answer AND then switch agenda to their target
OR ignore the question and switch agenda to target

I repeat.. this is not town mentality
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2024 14:32 GMT
#3137
@koshi,
When you said that trfel went from hero to zero, what moments did you think he was a hero in and what moments was he zero in
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:34 GMT
#3138
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2024 14:43 GMT
#3139
On June 11 2024 23:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:20 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.

You think your posts when you came back were good? Like honestly truly should’ve made you townie?

I can't know for sure how my posts would be perceived by different folks, I can just see what people wrote about them and if the interpretation and commentary seems believable according to what I think I know about that player's thought process.

Okay sell me on rayn. Saying “he shouldn’t be doing that it’s bad” I don’t think is a good argument

Rayn has demonstrated 2 times with these incongruent reads, both around rsoul / koshi. First was when rsoul said she found me suspicious day 1. Rayn came into the thread and said this was "the best case so far" and that it made rsoul town. He then later asked rsoul what the case was about and also gave some contradicting meta on rsoul. At this point rayn by his own admission read me town. I contradicted the meta he posted, he agreed with my characterization and still stuck with his read. His read on rsoul was completely fabricated out of thin air, all the basis for it where fake.
And the latest one with koshi, starts with rayn opinion on my posts:
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh

On June 10 2024 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi i can't see it, can you help me see it?

Koshi nor anyone say anything about me between this post and this post:
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?

In between there is incongruent and seemly random commentary about koshi's posts:
On June 10 2024 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck koshi is 100% town... for anyone who is wondering.


On June 10 2024 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 03:46 Koshi wrote:
If marv has me in his PoE this game will be solved anyway. We will see if he lynches either sandroba or mocsta with me. Exciting times ahead.

The question is. Should I get lynched this game?

very good post.

On June 10 2024 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 03:55 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2024 03:53 AlphaZero wrote:
Marv is enjoying himself too much to be mafia imo.

Yes. Exciting because I think I am not super terrible and think sandroba and mocsta really have a good shot at being mafia and I actually have a lot of townreads.

very terrible post.-


Rayn progression shows no rational line of thought whatsoever, it's like night and day from the previous game where anyone who read his posts could clearly see where he was coming from.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 14:46 GMT
#3140
On June 11 2024 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
@koshi,
When you said that trfel went from hero to zero, what moments did you think he was a hero in and what moments was he zero in

I more meant from directing the thread in a good direction (Vivax at that time, I commebted something positive back then) towards a full town team with rayn me and dmb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10723
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 279
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King284
hungrybox133
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 180
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 58m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.