• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10431 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 280 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:16 GMT
#3081
Damn wanted to comment on that.
Anyway. Ignore the Mocsta part.

If rayn did what he described there on the Tfrel Vivax case. Does that make him more town or more mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:19 GMT
#3082
Well maybe I should read how much he cared about saying the case was bad. But I remember him saying it.

I think I can see town!rayn go "hey that case isnt good" and go on with his life. Mafia!rayn would maybe try to gain something out that event

I think mafia rayn would play different with such a filter. Be more liked for exapmle.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:20 GMT
#3083
I am sheeping Oats. If he moves off sandroba I will. Otherwise I really hope we stay on dmb or sandroba and dont do weird stuff like rayn or vivax or mocsta or slam
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 10:22 GMT
#3084
So you think my point is bad or what?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:37 GMT
#3085
On June 11 2024 19:22 AlphaZero wrote:
So you think my point is bad or what?

I think town!rayn can make that point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 10:48 GMT
#3086
Austria and Australia aren‘t different after all.

Both are full of animals that want to kill you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 10:56 GMT
#3087
I dodged a bear once
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 11:07 GMT
#3088
Anyway I think dmb is correct today.

So I’ll do that. Vote:dmb
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 11:10 GMT
#3089
On June 11 2024 20:07 AlphaZero wrote:
Anyway I think dmb is correct today.

So I’ll do that. Vote:dmb
the only reason I would do this over rayn is if sandroba continues to afk and hope that's a free town vote to attempt majority

Nothing further from me.till deadline
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 11:12 GMT
#3090
On June 11 2024 20:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 20:07 AlphaZero wrote:
Anyway I think dmb is correct today.

So I’ll do that. Vote:dmb
the only reason I would do this over rayn is if sandroba continues to afk and hope that's a free town vote to attempt majority

Nothing further from me.till deadline


Doesn’t make sense cause if Sandro continues to Afk he is probably mafia.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 11:17 GMT
#3091
On June 11 2024 20:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 20:07 AlphaZero wrote:
Anyway I think dmb is correct today.

So I’ll do that. Vote:dmb
the only reason I would do this over rayn is if sandroba continues to afk and hope that's a free town vote to attempt majority

Nothing further from me.till deadline


Doesn’t make sense cause if Sandro continues to Afk he is probably mafia.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 11:20 GMT
#3092
On June 11 2024 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Well maybe I should read how much he cared about saying the case was bad. But I remember him saying it.

I think I can see town!rayn go "hey that case isnt good" and go on with his life. Mafia!rayn would maybe try to gain something out that event

I think mafia rayn would play different with such a filter. Be more liked for exapmle.

I told that to AZ in mason yesterday around 4pm GMT yesterday. Its literally the first thing i saythere. I wanted to make something put of it regarding him before saying it in thread, but trfel said his case was fake even before AZ posted anything in the chat. After that AZ says "i agree its not a good case" (which i dont even understand why does he feel the need to say that anymore at that time).

If he claims othewise he is lying and mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 11:31 GMT
#3093
On June 11 2024 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Well maybe I should read how much he cared about saying the case was bad. But I remember him saying it.

I think I can see town!rayn go "hey that case isnt good" and go on with his life. Mafia!rayn would maybe try to gain something out that event

I think mafia rayn would play different with such a filter. Be more liked for exapmle.

I told that to AZ in mason yesterday around 4pm GMT yesterday. Its literally the first thing i saythere. I wanted to make something put of it regarding him before saying it in thread, but trfel said his case was fake even before AZ posted anything in the chat. After that AZ says "i agree its not a good case" (which i dont even understand why does he feel the need to say that anymore at that time).

If he claims othewise he is lying and mafia.


That’s all true but I don’t really understand the implication
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 11:34 GMT
#3094
On June 11 2024 04:05 Trfel wrote:
I mean if you guys still think Vivax is mafia and want to lynch him, go ahead I guess? Maybe you're right. I certainly haven't cleared Vivax, I just thought there was no further benefit from voting for him.

I just think a few other people look worse.
trfel..do you still hold this position?


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 11:43 GMT
#3095
On June 11 2024 19:09 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:54 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'

Let me tell you some of your mastery....

Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

Trfel makes a case on Vivax. You blindly sheep onto the case. I am the only person in this game who has provably told i dont think Trfel's case on Vivax is good before he said it was fake. Even when Trfel fucking thinks i am mafia. For some reason this doesn't matter to you at all, you just take him at face value when he says "oh case was fake lets focus on rayn", and you go all balls out on rayn. Then Trfel says "no i dont really want rayn i want to actually follow him on sandroba" and you are STILL on Trfel is always town train?????

I mean, for you, ther SHOULD be a reasonable amount of doubt of Trfel being town, because all the good shit in your opinion he has done he has backed out of and now he is doing stupid shit.

Yet you don't. Thank you for playing, mafia.


This post is bad. And should not be made by town Rayn imo. Why should mocsta town reading obv town trfel mean anything. If mocsta is mafia why is this the case to make. It’s very fucking weak.
az
.note half of rayn is about trfel fake casing vivax

Regardless of where paranoia trfel sits now, this is a disingenuous take. Has town!rayn game stooped so low this is acceptable meta?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:10 GMT
#3096
I‘m dissociating again ffs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:13 GMT
#3097
Or I have been.
Wish I had time to do something about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:22 GMT
#3098
Feeling like the guy in district 9 who woke up with the alien arm.
Sorry thread need to vent.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 12:25 GMT
#3099
Vivax

Can rayn and mocsta be tvt?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:33 GMT
#3100
On June 11 2024 21:25 Mocsta wrote:
Vivax

Can rayn and mocsta be tvt?


I can see room for mafia rayn he‘s a lot darker than usual.
Which is why I‘m unwilling to lynch sandro. And he‘s a great asset if town.

Especially when sandro + Trfel agree.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
NeuroSwarm 201
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 162
hero 49
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
hungrybox112
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick436
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 141
• practicex 12
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush930
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 13m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.