• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7873 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:42 GMT
#3061
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 09:42 GMT
#3062
On June 11 2024 18:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's very stupid way of thinking Vivax.


Maybe I‘ll indulge you and vote sandro.
If that means you‘ll brighten up it might be worth it.

But if he doesn‘t flip scum you‘d definitely be on the table for me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 09:43 GMT
#3063
Az. Did you read my rayn post #3028?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 09:43 GMT
#3064
On June 11 2024 18:40 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Hey raynpelikoneet, can we talk about this for a little? I don't want to upset you and once again I am sorry that I did so, but if you are town I would very much like to understand where you are coming from.

Specifically the third paragraph, would you be able to explain where that is coming from?

Here are the things sandroba said on rsoultin during D1:
On June 08 2024 03:39 sandroba wrote:
The game I most remember with rsoul she was mafia and antagonized and accused me the whole game. I remember it because it caused me to waffle on her and lose the game. Can anyone corroborate this rsoul meta rayn is pointing out?

On June 08 2024 06:01 sandroba wrote:
Rayn on rsoul: I had similar thoughts to her from reading the initial pages and had a town lean. Her random call out on me seems contrived because she herself does not comment on anything else besides accusing me of lack of commentary. If she really believes I missed something important or more telling than the stuff on scott I would expect she would have commented on that when re-entering the thread. She is in the null pile

Now after that Koshi enter the game in place of rsoultin, and sandroba's take on that D2 is:
On June 11 2024 00:21 sandroba wrote:
On June 09 2024 17:00 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% convinced you are mafia. But I will lynch you last because your filter is huge.

Sandroba and Mocsta are both mafia and I think we agree on that.


Okay this actually makes me feel a lot better, since I think rsoul is to me much harder to pin down as mafia than Koshi. For Koshi if he is this bad he is mafia and this view makes him mafia 100%. There is absolutely no way Koshi comes in with fresh eyes, reads the same thread as me and comes to this conclusion.

I understand if sandroba thinks Koshi is mafia.
Why does he have to justify it with something rsoultin did?

Similar to the Oats thing in his catch up, that's all out of place, this doesn't make any sense.
If sandroba thinks Koshi is mafia, why write anything about rsoultin, if he thought rsoultin is null?

It's like, "because i think this person does now look scummy, suddenly their other posts that are null became scummy as well". If you get what i mean?


This case is really weak.

That's relative.
Do you think sandroba posts rayn talks about are "insightful" posts? And I think that what rayn points out here, is why you answer that question with not really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 09:44 GMT
#3065
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:45 GMT
#3066
Lif anything sandros post on koshi being 100% mafia like that is an argument for him being town.

I haven’t seen any good reasons that make Sandro mafia except he is worse than prior games.

Now this is true. But I also saw him almost get mislynched for similar reasoning previously.

I’d be more comfortable waiting it out another phase and flipping dmb.

But I realise I don’t have the influence or time to get it done.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 09:46 GMT
#3067
Yeah I get I'm pulling an oats

Sorry oats you were right to be that head strong

I actually give up

Trfel breaking up has fucked the very little chance to secure a town majority
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 09:46 GMT
#3068
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:52 GMT
#3069
Honestly I’m not convinced Sandro is more town than Rayn .wither of them could be mafia. At least Rayn is here trying to play.

Why are we defending Sandro when he isn’t even here to defend himself.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:54 GMT
#3070
I’m really disoriented since my only strong scum read was obv town to everyone. Everyone except trfel seems scummy but not enough to case. Mafia is playing well or town is playing poorly.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 09:54 GMT
#3071
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:54 GMT
#3072
I think dmb is the right lynch though.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 09:56 GMT
#3073
On June 11 2024 18:52 AlphaZero wrote:
Honestly I’m not convinced Sandro is more town than Rayn .wither of them could be mafia. At least Rayn is here trying to play.

Why are we defending Sandro when he isn’t even here to defend himself.
Dude. You're an even bigger disappointment now

Pull your fuckong finger out

Day1 shit on everyone for policy lynch and now you do the same

I'm one vote it's staying in rayn

Do as you decide

P.s. I do like you as a player this is legit hypocrisy though
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 09:58 GMT
#3074
On June 11 2024 18:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:52 AlphaZero wrote:
Honestly I’m not convinced Sandro is more town than Rayn .wither of them could be mafia. At least Rayn is here trying to play.

Why are we defending Sandro when he isn’t even here to defend himself.
Dude. You're an even bigger disappointment now

Pull your fuckong finger out

Day1 shit on everyone for policy lynch and now you do the same

I'm one vote it's staying in rayn

Do as you decide

P.s. I do like you as a player this is legit hypocrisy though


I just can’t put the time in to carry this game if it’s town Sandro mafia Rayn.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 09:59 GMT
#3075
On June 11 2024 18:54 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'

Let me tell you some of your mastery....

Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

Trfel makes a case on Vivax. You blindly sheep onto the case. I am the only person in this game who has provably told i dont think Trfel's case on Vivax is good before he said it was fake. Even when Trfel fucking thinks i am mafia. For some reason this doesn't matter to you at all, you just take him at face value when he says "oh case was fake lets focus on rayn", and you go all balls out on rayn. Then Trfel says "no i dont really want rayn i want to actually follow him on sandroba" and you are STILL on Trfel is always town train?????

I mean, for you, ther SHOULD be a reasonable amount of doubt of Trfel being town, because all the good shit in your opinion he has done he has backed out of and now he is doing stupid shit.

Yet you don't. Thank you for playing, mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 10:06 GMT
#3076
Blah blah blah pretending too read

Makes fake points about fake posts

Blah blah blah

So your game.is that I am mafia with sandroba, correct?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 10:06 GMT
#3077
yes

and i am off to work now.
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 10:09 GMT
#3078
On June 11 2024 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:54 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'

Let me tell you some of your mastery....

Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

Trfel makes a case on Vivax. You blindly sheep onto the case. I am the only person in this game who has provably told i dont think Trfel's case on Vivax is good before he said it was fake. Even when Trfel fucking thinks i am mafia. For some reason this doesn't matter to you at all, you just take him at face value when he says "oh case was fake lets focus on rayn", and you go all balls out on rayn. Then Trfel says "no i dont really want rayn i want to actually follow him on sandroba" and you are STILL on Trfel is always town train?????

I mean, for you, ther SHOULD be a reasonable amount of doubt of Trfel being town, because all the good shit in your opinion he has done he has backed out of and now he is doing stupid shit.

Yet you don't. Thank you for playing, mafia.


This post is bad. And should not be made by town Rayn imo. Why should mocsta town reading obv town trfel mean anything. If mocsta is mafia why is this the case to make. It’s very fucking weak.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:13 GMT
#3079
On June 11 2024 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:54 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'

Let me tell you some of your mastery....

Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

Trfel makes a case on Vivax. You blindly sheep onto the case. I am the only person in this game who has provably told i dont think Trfel's case on Vivax is good before he said it was fake. Even when Trfel fucking thinks i am mafia. For some reason this doesn't matter to you at all, you just take him at face value when he says "oh case was fake lets focus on rayn", and you go all balls out on rayn. Then Trfel says "no i dont really want rayn i want to actually follow him on sandroba" and you are STILL on Trfel is always town train?????

I mean, for you, ther SHOULD be a reasonable amount of doubt of Trfel being town, because all the good shit in your opinion he has done he has backed out of and now he is doing stupid shit.

Yet you don't. Thank you for playing, mafia.

Ah lucky me. rayn is most likely town and now I have to really ponder if it is slam or Mocsta.

Ty Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 10:15 GMT
#3080
On June 11 2024 19:09 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:54 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:40 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:58 Trfel wrote:
The thing is, I'm not sold on sandroba being town.

I don't get much of an impression either way from his posts. But there is a distinct lack of them.

I'm...... going to vote for sandroba actually.
dude.. I'm crying here

Are you serious about following koshi and rayn, your scum reads on sandroba.

This town can't give.yoj the external validation you are craving.
Can you at least stay on rayn till we get more feedback from rest of town.. it's coming.. patience. A little bit more


I’m having the same thought. Sandroba flipping mafia makes the game a lot more straightforward.
You want to flip to sandroba too?

Is the mason logs going well or something?

Like what does sandroba!mafia conclude such that the game is straight forward?


Then we can worry less about oats/koshi/rayn.
we? You're dead n2 most likely lol

I think if sandroba is town then game.is over effectively

Yeah sandroba might be scum but I'm not voting with that block. I would rather assume they are bussing because sandroba was at risk of modkill and made just enough effort to keep the slot going but may not return

covering your bases already?
you must have sold a lot of copies of 'rayns how to play: town - dodge and reframe mastery'

Let me tell you some of your mastery....

Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

Trfel makes a case on Vivax. You blindly sheep onto the case. I am the only person in this game who has provably told i dont think Trfel's case on Vivax is good before he said it was fake. Even when Trfel fucking thinks i am mafia. For some reason this doesn't matter to you at all, you just take him at face value when he says "oh case was fake lets focus on rayn", and you go all balls out on rayn. Then Trfel says "no i dont really want rayn i want to actually follow him on sandroba" and you are STILL on Trfel is always town train?????

I mean, for you, ther SHOULD be a reasonable amount of doubt of Trfel being town, because all the good shit in your opinion he has done he has backed out of and now he is doing stupid shit.

Yet you don't. Thank you for playing, mafia.


This post is bad. And should not be made by town Rayn imo. Why should mocsta town reading obv town trfel mean anything. If mocsta is mafia why is this the case to make. It’s very fucking weak.

I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TKL 326
TaKeTV 309
IndyStarCraft 193
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 90
ZombieGrub47
JuggernautJason44
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 136
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1946
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr72
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2252
singsing1382
Beastyqt924
ceh9605
shahzam439
B2W.Neo357
C9.Mang0180
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream396
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade941
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.