• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6693 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:53 GMT
#7468
On March 13 2024 14:53 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m not even sure what to make of that because it’s too numb to be real


The slip that is
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:54 GMT
#7469
On March 13 2024 14:53 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Wait. What do you mean “in that world”?

In the world you are town?


The world is rels and jelaous.



Tell me your reads in the world you are town then cake. That is important right now.



In all worlds I am town, duh

The one I firmly believe more RN is Palmar/Koshi

Palmar I posted yesterday

Koshi when he told me to shut up I got like ???????? He even said cake focus on something different and I wanted to discuss why his change of heart last minute like yeah kill cake she needs to flip, idk about this, yada yada. I wanted to understand the - feelings - and felt like he closed the door in my face.



What happened to jealous you were voting him all yesterday?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 06:21 GMT
#7475
On March 13 2024 15:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:53 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Wait. What do you mean “in that world”?

In the world you are town?


The world is rels and jelaous.



Tell me your reads in the world you are town then cake. That is important right now.



In all worlds I am town, duh

The one I firmly believe more RN is Palmar/Koshi

Palmar I posted yesterday

Koshi when he told me to shut up I got like ???????? He even said cake focus on something different and I wanted to discuss why his change of heart last minute like yeah kill cake she needs to flip, idk about this, yada yada. I wanted to understand the - feelings - and felt like he closed the door in my face.


Wait, so if you perceive people to be mean to you, that means they are scum?


No, MZ is aggressive for example and I dont think he is mafia here.

In the case of Koshi it has been cute cute cute nice cute and then when I wanted to question about why his wishy washy feelings he just say no, that question is ass and that is it.



Do you think the Jacob kill implicates palmar as mafia more or is more about aiming for me to lynch you as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 06:50 GMT
#7477
On March 13 2024 15:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:53 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Wait. What do you mean “in that world”?

In the world you are town?


The world is rels and jelaous.



Tell me your reads in the world you are town then cake. That is important right now.



In all worlds I am town, duh

The one I firmly believe more RN is Palmar/Koshi

Palmar I posted yesterday

Koshi when he told me to shut up I got like ???????? He even said cake focus on something different and I wanted to discuss why his change of heart last minute like yeah kill cake she needs to flip, idk about this, yada yada. I wanted to understand the - feelings - and felt like he closed the door in my face.


Wait, so if you perceive people to be mean to you, that means they are scum?


No, MZ is aggressive for example and I dont think he is mafia here.

In the case of Koshi it has been cute cute cute nice cute and then when I wanted to question about why his wishy washy feelings he just say no, that question is ass and that is it.



Do you think the Jacob kill implicates palmar as mafia more or is more about aiming for me to lynch you as town?


- I think they want you to drive the lynch on me
- Jacob kill only confirms he gave you the gun and that is a world most people lived in so it gives no info in general, if something debunks the DP/JSL/DMB vivax proposed
- jacob + copcake i dont think is something Palmar would fear but jacob touching your heart and making you have a change of heart yes.


Yeah i agree with this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 06:51 GMT
#7479
On March 13 2024 15:50 CopCake wrote:
Why not kill koshi?, or mz?



Who?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 06:57 GMT
#7482
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 06:58 GMT
#7483
On March 13 2024 15:57 CopCake wrote:
Why didnt mafia kill them? Or any other?



Because they were not confirmed town, or they like the directions they were pushing, or they were potential lynch candidates or both.

I am really trying to think about the game like you are town right now but fuck you make it hard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:03 GMT
#7489
On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.


I don't think if Koshi is mafia it is because he didn't killed this night.

Jacob was a totally reasonable night kill here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:05 GMT
#7490
On March 13 2024 16:00 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 CopCake wrote:
Why didnt mafia kill them? Or any other?



Because they were not confirmed town, or they like the directions they were pushing, or they were potential lynch candidates or both.

I am really trying to think about the game like you are town right now but fuck you make it hard.

What do you find when you think like she's scum?


You are not mafia in that case imo.

Koshi maybe still, rels less likely but still possible.

The problem if she flips mafia only really you and I look better.

Its better for solving if she is town in a way.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:08 GMT
#7491
On March 13 2024 17:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 16:00 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 CopCake wrote:
Why didnt mafia kill them? Or any other?



Because they were not confirmed town, or they like the directions they were pushing, or they were potential lynch candidates or both.

I am really trying to think about the game like you are town right now but fuck you make it hard.

What do you find when you think like she's scum?


You are not mafia in that case imo.

Koshi maybe still, rels less likely but still possible.

The problem if she flips mafia only really you and I look better.

Its better for solving if she is town in a way.


And DMB.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:13 GMT
#7492
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:13 GMT
#7493
On March 13 2024 01:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 01:23 Koshi wrote:
I think a Palmar and Koshi wagon is fair tomorrow. In honor of VE.


this post confuse me.
why not arguing with me about why I think you are scum and trying to change my mind?
Why putting yourself up to a lynchwagon?
Or are you just lazy mafia?



Good post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:17 GMT
#7494
I think DMB is town, not going to consider her today.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:19 GMT
#7495
Actually I think DMB is just completely cleared.

With the multiple wagons forming on her from oats, the weird oats vote.

DMB looking town in her own right, plus meta differences.

She is just lock town to me now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:21 GMT
#7496
On March 13 2024 10:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah mafia is Palmer, Koshi, easy not sure on last

Cc is town because playing so drastically against win con as scum when you know ve is town is dumb.

It was scummy before but now we know VE is town Cc is town.

I wonder. Now that VE flipped scum, her insistence on calling VE town looks like TMI to me
If CopCake is scum, then DMB has to be town too. That's the 2 players she's treated as confirmed town throughout the last day


Good post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:23 GMT
#7497
If cake is town I think maybe rels is mafia.

But I think cake is more likely mafia than rels.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 08:26 GMT
#7498
I could see cake/koshi/XXX here. With Palmar or MZ in the last slot. Unless Rels is just bussing his whole team all game.

I still think perfection is town still. He is being lazy but his big posts are good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 09:17 GMT
#7500
Here we go again lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 10:13 GMT
#7504
I was just posting my thoughts man. And I got 2 mafia killed so it’s hardly like all I did was tunnel cake
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 10:15 GMT
#7505
Like half of my thinking today has been with a perspective of cop being town even, so I don't know where this is all coming from.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 2m
Replay Cast
13h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.