• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8188 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 474

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 472 473 474 475 476 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:23 GMT
#9461
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.

I have like 6 games total and one on another site from many years ago that I don't remember.

Fun fact, I was the one who invited Cal!x here from that site. Wonder how they are doing, they were good people.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:25 GMT
#9462
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.


So you gonna tell me that you didn´t play as scum since 2008 on any page (you now mafiascum, etc,.. is also okey)???? What the fuck should I do with that? Do you at least have a Towngame i can read? Like maybe if it´s possibole not from decades ago.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:28 GMT
#9463
On March 17 2024 10:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.

I have like 6 games total and one on another site from many years ago that I don't remember.

Fun fact, I was the one who invited Cal!x here from that site. Wonder how they are doing, they were good people.


@vivax did you know that he is not as experienced here? I mean playing under 10 games in like a decade means for me not experienced...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 01:31 GMT
#9464
Did jealous mason anyone yet?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:31 GMT
#9465
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist

Holy shit Jealous

You're fanatacist? How did I not know this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:33 GMT
#9466
DMB that 2008 game is how TL Mafia was played prior to like 2011/2012
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:34 GMT
#9467
On March 17 2024 10:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.


So you gonna tell me that you didn´t play as scum since 2008 on any page (you now mafiascum, etc,.. is also okey)???? What the fuck should I do with that? Do you at least have a Towngame i can read? Like maybe if it´s possibole not from decades ago.

Frankly I don't care what you "should" do with anything. Calm down.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/508622-newbie-mafia-xxi?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/513316-newbie-student-mafia-xxiii?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/67925-tl-mafia-2-gg?user=fanatacist

These are all my games ever played minus that one that is on some other site from 10 years ago that I don't remember. Starcraft2mafia or something? Anyway, if you are judging me for only playing 8 games of mafia in 16 years, it is what it is.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:34 GMT
#9468
On March 17 2024 10:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist

Holy shit Jealous

You're fanatacist? How did I not know this.

The legend, the one and only 😎
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 01:35 GMT
#9469
On March 17 2024 10:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Did jealous mason anyone yet?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:38 GMT
#9470
On March 17 2024 10:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Did jealous mason anyone yet?


On March 17 2024 00:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 00:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 20:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?

Just woke up, still debating who to choose.

I am not sure that there is a lot of merit in this mason chat for you today. I would prefer to have your thoughts and contributions in the thread if you are town.

This is kinda my thinking too tbh. I'm kinda worried that the mason chat, at least the way I approach it, will only serve to make me feel someone is more townie due to the mere exposure effect even if it not objectively deserved.

I'm looking into something at the moment and will be posting stuff I find along the way that isn't relevant to my main research target.

For example - and of course, these are basically D1 reads, blah blah - DP's EoN1 list post has three out of four confirmed town in the scum pile + DMB:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=188#3755

Oats is "Do Not Lynch" tier, too. So is Palmar and iamperfection.

Personally I don't think I can ascribe too much AI into this, but it is interesting how much things have changed since then.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:39 GMT
#9471
On March 17 2024 10:34 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.


So you gonna tell me that you didn´t play as scum since 2008 on any page (you now mafiascum, etc,.. is also okey)???? What the fuck should I do with that? Do you at least have a Towngame i can read? Like maybe if it´s possibole not from decades ago.

Frankly I don't care what you "should" do with anything. Calm down.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/508622-newbie-mafia-xxi?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/513316-newbie-student-mafia-xxiii?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/67925-tl-mafia-2-gg?user=fanatacist

These are all my games ever played minus that one that is on some other site from 10 years ago that I don't remember. Starcraft2mafia or something? Anyway, if you are judging me for only playing 8 games of mafia in 16 years, it is what it is.



Of course I judge you for playing this less games....

If Jeouls is just Town playing bad as hell and also in easy lynch means that there are possible 2 mafia voting j right now and 1 on Palmar...

I scared that we have her an insane scum team like
Palmar, Rels, DP

More realistic
Rels, DP, Jat
Rels, Palmar, Jat

On March 17 2024 09:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (5): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): die_meatbaby

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




But thats not a Townread on J. I will check your other games first. thanks for the links
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:41 GMT
#9472
So in this world DMB, Rels is just flat out busing Palmar?

I'm not saying you're instantly wrong for thinking that, I just want to make sure that's what you're saying with that post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 01:42 GMT
#9473
On March 17 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.

I have like 6 games total and one on another site from many years ago that I don't remember.

Fun fact, I was the one who invited Cal!x here from that site. Wonder how they are doing, they were good people.


@vivax did you know that he is not as experienced here? I mean playing under 10 games in like a decade means for me not experienced...


I don't know him but judging by the words he picks he's partying at a zerg spawning pool
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:44 GMT
#9474
On March 17 2024 10:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:34 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.


So you gonna tell me that you didn´t play as scum since 2008 on any page (you now mafiascum, etc,.. is also okey)???? What the fuck should I do with that? Do you at least have a Towngame i can read? Like maybe if it´s possibole not from decades ago.

Frankly I don't care what you "should" do with anything. Calm down.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/508622-newbie-mafia-xxi?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/513316-newbie-student-mafia-xxiii?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/67925-tl-mafia-2-gg?user=fanatacist

These are all my games ever played minus that one that is on some other site from 10 years ago that I don't remember. Starcraft2mafia or something? Anyway, if you are judging me for only playing 8 games of mafia in 16 years, it is what it is.



Of course I judge you for playing this less games....

If Jeouls is just Town playing bad as hell and also in easy lynch means that there are possible 2 mafia voting j right now and 1 on Palmar...

I scared that we have her an insane scum team like
Palmar, Rels, DP

More realistic
Rels, DP, Jat
Rels, Palmar, Jat

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (5): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): die_meatbaby

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




But thats not a Townread on J. I will check your other games first. thanks for the links

Idk, I think there have been several town players in this game that have played objectively worse than me, regardless of how many games they've played. Obviously I'm biased, but game count doesn't matter IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:46 GMT
#9475
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:46 GMT
#9476
On March 17 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.

I have like 6 games total and one on another site from many years ago that I don't remember.

Fun fact, I was the one who invited Cal!x here from that site. Wonder how they are doing, they were good people.


@vivax did you know that he is not as experienced here? I mean playing under 10 games in like a decade means for me not experienced...


I don't know him but judging by the words he picks he's partying at a zerg spawning pool

Okay, that's a step too far.

My life for Aiur.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 01:48 GMT
#9477
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.

I have like 6 games total and one on another site from many years ago that I don't remember.

Fun fact, I was the one who invited Cal!x here from that site. Wonder how they are doing, they were good people.


@vivax did you know that he is not as experienced here? I mean playing under 10 games in like a decade means for me not experienced...


I don't know him but judging by the words he picks he's partying at a zerg spawning pool

Okay, that's a step too far.

My life for Aiur.

well now its decided for sure
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:48 GMT
#9478
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 02:14 GMT
#9479
On March 16 2024 19:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well Palmar if you are pocketing me this game so be it, you slipped straight back into my pocket.

Vote: Jealous

Might be deep into a tunnel but I didn't see anything that would be hard to fake
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 02:16 GMT
#9480
Lol some things don't change I guess, was fun revisiting my old games:

On August 16 2017 00:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2017 00:37 CopCake wrote:
If I have my ways to read people those are my ways, I dont need to use a general filter but my experience with said player.

https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_loftus_the_fiction_of_memory

[image loading]

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 472 473 474 475 476 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.