• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6532 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 472

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:18 GMT
#9421
On March 17 2024 08:17 Palmar wrote:
Wasn’t trying to save oats.

😉
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:18 GMT
#9422
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 23:20 GMT
#9423
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 23:22 GMT
#9424
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

chill i got you bro let me cook
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:22 GMT
#9425
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:24 GMT
#9426
Holyflare made a similar script during last game.
Programmers are WMDs
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 23:25 GMT
#9427
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

Very suspicious
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:25 GMT
#9428
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:26 GMT
#9429
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:27 GMT
#9430
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:29 GMT
#9431
On March 17 2024 08:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.


Your mood was too good after CC lim.
What else do I need.
Before lynch you were all calm and collected when we were all panicky.
After lynch you panicked and swaggered at once.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:30 GMT
#9432
Stop trying to make my main argument that I find your formatting suspicious. It's not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:31 GMT
#9433
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 23:32 GMT
#9434
On March 17 2024 08:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.
on the contrary I think it’s hilarious
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:32 GMT
#9435
But that's a weaker point. I don't exclude you have been bussed.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:37 GMT
#9436
On March 17 2024 08:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.


Your mood was too good after CC lim.
What else do I need.
Before lynch you were all calm and collected when we were all panicky.
After lynch you panicked and swaggered at once.

I stand by what I said. If townies can get away with being objectively anti-town because "meta" or because of feewings or martyr themselves, then there is no point in playing. If people do anti-town shit, they deserve to be lynched. Playing anti-town is playing against your win condition, obfuscates scum, and sets a bad precedent. I don't have the luxury/burden (depending on your POV) of having a meta read on CopCake. So, I see scummy behavior, I make a case on it, I vote for it, they got lynched. I wasn't the only one on that wagon, either.

I feel 0% bad about it. Removing the biggest red herrings makes the goal clearer.

Pretty sure this is why Race Bannon was banned, no?

Side note, he is keeping up with this thread and is really mad at DP for some reason. I thought that was funny.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:40 GMT
#9437
If I weren't at work I'd compare the post amounts within the time periods where Jealous isn't up for lynch vs. when he is up for lynch.

Maybe someone could do it to have his remaining doubts removed I'd believe it to be a stark difference.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:45 GMT
#9438
On March 17 2024 08:31 Vivax wrote:
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.

It was TvT so they prosper either way. Your case against me here, much like your vote against VE on Day 3, is proof of that. It's more likely that they just pulled out their popcorn and enjoyed the show. Plus, and I've stated this before, at times I feel like a convenient idiot for them, given that they would have known I've been voting for CopCake for three days straight. And I still contend that doing so looks bad on me and thus lowers any value I have as town, as evidenced by what the thread sentiment is at the moment.

Here's an alternative: DP is scum and switched in order to put himself in a position of "scum would never do that" when I flip town. That would be a sick play.

FWIW I still think he's town but as the days dwindle and he stays alive, it's something I'm increasingly paranoid about.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:48 GMT
#9439
On March 17 2024 08:40 Vivax wrote:
If I weren't at work I'd compare the post amounts within the time periods where Jealous isn't up for lynch vs. when he is up for lynch.

Maybe someone could do it to have his remaining doubts removed I'd believe it to be a stark difference.

It's a Saturday and my plans for the day got canceled. Was supposed to go to the beach to do some fishing but my dad caught a cold.

Excuses aside, just about everyone ramps up when the pressure is on them. It's in everyone's win condition to avoid being lynched. Palmar D4. MZ after my post. It's NAI and you know it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:51 GMT
#9440
On March 16 2024 10:23 Koshi wrote:
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.


These are the reads before he got afraid of being NK and maybe wifomed a bit
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 916
910 731
ggaemo 657
actioN 429
Mong 283
Yoon 117
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 36
soO 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 24
Bale 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9391
Happy380
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 58m
OSC
14h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.