• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:37
CEST 10:37
KST 17:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 473

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 471 472 473 474 475 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:53 GMT
#9441
On March 17 2024 07:57 Palmar wrote:
##vote jealous


This man is a saint
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:56 GMT
#9442
On March 17 2024 08:45 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:31 Vivax wrote:
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.

It was TvT so they prosper either way. Your case against me here, much like your vote against VE on Day 3, is proof of that. It's more likely that they just pulled out their popcorn and enjoyed the show. Plus, and I've stated this before, at times I feel like a convenient idiot for them, given that they would have known I've been voting for CopCake for three days straight. And I still contend that doing so looks bad on me and thus lowers any value I have as town, as evidenced by what the thread sentiment is at the moment.

Here's an alternative: DP is scum and switched in order to put himself in a position of "scum would never do that" when I flip town. That would be a sick play.

FWIW I still think he's town but as the days dwindle and he stays alive, it's something I'm increasingly paranoid about.


I wonder what mafia would do to avoid scumhunting when two townies martyr.

Maybe vote them for three days
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 00:00 GMT
#9443
DMB don't let me down.
PLEASE vote this guy with me.

I'll steal the flowers from the terrace if you do.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 00:09 GMT
#9444
On March 17 2024 09:00 Vivax wrote:
DMB don't let me down.
PLEASE vote this guy with me.

I'll steal the flowers from the terrace if you do.

i got you fam.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 00:09 GMT
#9445
I also believe I'd probably be a big fan of Jealous posting in games where he rolled town.
It pains me but it must be done or obs will haunt us forever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 00:11 GMT
#9446
All of us are DP, and Jealous his leg
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2024 00:31 GMT
#9447
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (5): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): die_meatbaby

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:37 GMT
#9448
On March 17 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
I also believe I'd probably be a big fan of Jealous posting in games where he rolled town.
It pains me but it must be done or obs will haunt us forever

When I flip, look back on this one.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 00:38 GMT
#9449
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 00:42 GMT
#9450
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 00:42 GMT
#9451
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack


Nah we have heaps of time.

I have been reading and I have some thoughts but I have shit to do with my gf this morning.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:47 GMT
#9452
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:48 GMT
#9453
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 00:54 GMT
#9454
On March 17 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.

its a day
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:00 GMT
#9455
On March 17 2024 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.

its a day

Fr? Jesus.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:01 GMT
#9456
I wrote out my last will on my phone and everything.

Well, that's good, means I can tune out for the rest of the evening and actually enjoy this party I'm about to go to. Glhf y'all.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 01:07 GMT
#9457
I will untunnel a bit and explore Rels better while the jihad on Jealous is postponed.
I'm flabbergasted that Jealous didn't have him as suspect but they have both very safe positions on Oats.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:08 GMT
#9458
On March 17 2024 09:00 Vivax wrote:
DMB don't let me down.
PLEASE vote this guy with me.

I'll steal the flowers from the terrace if you do.


but the oracale of delphi voted Palmar. Is this another sign from God?

I'll read through the mafia games he just linked first. No vote until then.
You and DP don't need to convince me to vote this time. I don't trust you two anymore. DP even less...

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 01:14 GMT
#9459
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:22 GMT
#9460
On March 17 2024 10:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist


what useless games are that?
First is one page with pic only
Second one is 4 page filter??
Are you scared to link us a good mafia game you played or what??

Those are the only two scum games I have, ever.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 471 472 473 474 475 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1074
Hyuk 828
Dewaltoss 86
Leta 82
Killer 57
soO 54
Yoon 47
Aegong 43
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
ToSsGirL 12
Sacsri 11
Larva 11
Dota 2
Fuzer 119
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
byalli567
shoxiejesuss519
kRYSTAL_11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor907
Other Games
summit1g10466
singsing1156
olofmeister1038
ceh9596
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS50
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1272
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 23m
OSC
13h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.