• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6584 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 470

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 468 469 470 471 472 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:16 GMT
#9381
On March 17 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.


Over the entire game.
D1 he didn't post for half of it then posted walls.

He also made a fair share of mistakes in his hasty catch ups.

The stuff last night was really bad, my current heavy suspicion of him right now has a lot to do with that as well as his convenient change in his top scum read for today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:16 GMT
#9382
On March 17 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

After acquiescencing your request and investing a bunch of effort into analyzing an interaction which turned out to be a big fat nothingburger, I sorta stopped going on wild goose chases and waited until inspiration would hit me.

I've read and analyzed several filters over the past few days. What have you done?


There's also these instances of him trying to direct me to what would be a very unproductive discussion.

I've just made peace with the fact MZ and iamperfection don't want him to lose I think
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:17 GMT
#9383
did you read what i said about the day 2 vote count palmar?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:17 GMT
#9384
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:18 GMT
#9385
On March 17 2024 07:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.


Over the entire game.
D1 he didn't post for half of it then posted walls.

He also made a fair share of mistakes in his hasty catch ups.

The stuff last night was really bad, my current heavy suspicion of him right now has a lot to do with that as well as his convenient change in his top scum read for today.


He thought he was all-inning on cake why is it so hard to eliminate him
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:19 GMT
#9386
On March 17 2024 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.

Yeah.

Don’t know who I want to lynch, so not really pushing anything now.

But you haven't pushed anyone the entire game lmfao, this isn't anything new.

Also I just saw you "haven't dropped Rels" So really your pool is 5-9? You're like a leaf blowing in the wind.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:19 GMT
#9387
On March 17 2024 07:17 iamperfection wrote:
did you read what i said about the day 2 vote count palmar?

No
Care to link?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:20 GMT
#9388
You got your game integrity now give town a scum lynch
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:21 GMT
#9389
On March 17 2024 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.

Yeah.

Don’t know who I want to lynch, so not really pushing anything now.

But you haven't pushed anyone the entire game lmfao, this isn't anything new.

Also I just saw you "haven't dropped Rels" So really your pool is 5-9? You're like a leaf blowing in the wind.

Wait am I retarded and can’t count?

I’m thinking of killing you/jealous/rels/dmb. And I’m not killing jat/iamp/vivax/dp ?
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:22 GMT
#9390
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:22 GMT
#9391
Like it’s possible I’m bad at maths
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:22 GMT
#9392
On March 17 2024 07:20 Vivax wrote:
You got your game integrity now give town a scum lynch

Love sassy Vivian
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:23 GMT
#9393
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

But I told you in our secret qt I’m not mafia
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:24 GMT
#9394
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

Why do you keep saying that. Koshi seemed to finish on you and jealous really from what i see.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:24 GMT
#9395
On March 17 2024 07:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

But I told you in our secret qt I’m not mafia

It feels like you're just trolling at this point.

I'm gonna go find some food and not stare at this forum for a bit.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:26 GMT
#9396
On March 17 2024 07:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

But I told you in our secret qt I’m not mafia

It feels like you're just trolling at this point.

I'm gonna go find some food and not stare at this forum for a bit.

Weird take. I am known for being extremely serious at all times and never having fun in mafia games.
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:29 GMT
#9397
On March 17 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

After acquiescencing your request and investing a bunch of effort into analyzing an interaction which turned out to be a big fat nothingburger, I sorta stopped going on wild goose chases and waited until inspiration would hit me.

I've read and analyzed several filters over the past few days. What have you done?


There's also these instances of him trying to direct me to what would be a very unproductive discussion.

I've just made peace with the fact MZ and iamperfection don't want him to lose I think

The product for me would be that people stop sheeping you as you run around like a chicken with its head cut off and then tunneling a townie. Maybe if people take a step back and think, "What value has Vivax generated through his reads, analysis, and votes?" then we might be better off in the long run.

I know that the above is essentially NAI because not getting lynched is in my best interest regardless of my alignment, but the fact that you seem to refuse to entertain the possibility that you're wrong (after being wrong so consistently) and that statistically speaking the chances that I am scum are low really doesn't inspire confidence. I gave you a wide berth from D2 until now, but as far as I see it, time is running out for you to do something actually useful. Mislynching me is not it.

You take cheap potshots at me, misrep me, and discredit me and then tell me that I'm being unproductive by responding to your accusations. You repeating the same shit over and over for 24 hours isn't productive either. We get it, you want me gone. However, in your world there would have to be two more scum besides me. If you're so sure I am scum, why not try to identify them and pressure them too, instead of whatever this is?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:35 GMT
#9398
I can't play at work to counter a scum posting last resort walls
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:35 GMT
#9399
And I work until deadline
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:36 GMT
#9400
Anyway, to switch to something more "productive," the more MZ posts and interacts with Palmar - who was also on VE - the more I am liking MZ over Palmar. Palmar also only seems to wake up when he is under pressure. He was already near the top of the scum list for me before this.

During the previous day cycle he said he was going to come after people who scum read him with questions and was going to step it up a notch. He never did.

##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 468 469 470 471 472 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 916
910 731
ggaemo 657
actioN 429
Mong 283
Yoon 117
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 36
soO 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 24
Bale 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9391
Happy380
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 58m
OSC
14h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.