• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 468

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 21:30 GMT
#9341
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 21:32 GMT
#9342
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:33 GMT
#9343
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

well according to the log you basically looked for blues and said you were voting for the lolz
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:35 GMT
#9344
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 21:38 GMT
#9345
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:38 GMT
#9346
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.


Someone who was on the Jealous wagon died yesterday it wasn't Palmar, or Rels, or JAT.

I find it very hard to believe if you bring up those on copcake (and yes I know about my take on DP but I don't want to do him today just juggling him)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:39 GMT
#9347
And Koshi wasn't that far off from being mislynchable with enough effort
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:40 GMT
#9348
On March 17 2024 06:38 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?

Where is the inconsistency or am i an idiot?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:41 GMT
#9349
oh never-mind
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 21:42 GMT
#9350
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.

I know that I'm obviously biased in this situation, but I would implore you to consider Vivax' track record so far and maybe consider not listening to his commands when it comes to who you should or should not read, who you should or should not vote for, etc.

Getting a blue role and being voted mayor to be safe does not make him infallible.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 21:43 GMT
#9351
On March 17 2024 06:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I also commented on MZs day1 progression in my large post about him. It is objectively scummy. But also extremely brazen if he is mafia.

I don't know if brazen is the term I'd use, because they put in enough effort to preempt criticism. When I think brazen I think of a person with no fucks to give. MZ clearly gave a lot of fucks.

The scum approach just makes too much sense to me. To boil it down, it's basically:

1. Push hard for an Oats lynch after the flip, so they look neutral-to-good when Oats is lynched.
2. Berate anyone on other wagons when they don't have much steam, effect is similar to #1.
3. When the wagon starts gaining steam, make many posts explaining how you're having a change of heart and why, making it seem like a natural development.
4. "Aw shucks, y'all convinced me. My fault."

And given that it was D2 and the game is still pretty much wide open, there will still be a lot of people looking elsewhere, other townies making questionable plays, and in this game, an easy ML on VE. I think it could have been a calculated gamble.

But VE was always going to be an easy mislynch. Evidence: day3. The only thing that changes by going after VE is the order of the lynches. And that MZ looks bad now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:45 GMT
#9352
On March 17 2024 06:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.

I know that I'm obviously biased in this situation, but I would implore you to consider Vivax' track record so far and maybe consider not listening to his commands when it comes to who you should or should not read, who you should or should not vote for, etc.

Getting a blue role and being voted mayor to be safe does not make him infallible.


It's not only my lynch but good attempt. I don't want the credit for you I just want to be part of a group of people who see what makes you scum and succeeds in gathering votes on you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 21:46 GMT
#9353
On March 17 2024 06:39 Vivax wrote:
And Koshi wasn't that far off from being mislynchable with enough effort

(x) doubt
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:48 GMT
#9354
On March 17 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:39 Vivax wrote:
And Koshi wasn't that far off from being mislynchable with enough effort

(x) doubt


In this stage every vote is a threat and they removed one from Jealous
The NK wifom gets thinner
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:48 GMT
#9355
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 21:49 GMT
#9356
I'm crazy enough to believe we didn't pull it off with both his mates voting him. They felt my pain.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:50 GMT
#9357
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 21:51 GMT
#9358
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:52 GMT
#9359
On March 17 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

I'm voting Palmar now, I think Jealous is prepping a defense of him which looks bad but Palmar has still done jack shit and I'm gonna honor the Koshi reads.

Hey Mz. You actually know me well enough.

Do you stand by the statement that I have done “jack shit” on day 4?


And now on day 5. Do you believe that me playing less on a weekend is alignment indicative?

It's hard not to come to that conclusion, I know most of you don't watch NBA basketball but this reference to a player running around looking like he's playing defense when in reality he's not doing anything has pretty much been actually how I see you this game:
Pat Bev trick y'all man

On March 14 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Just sheep DP to victory and stop thinking, I'm bad at it anyway


On March 15 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'll happily just let DP make the call. Game is annoying now because we've brought this bullshit into it.

Maybe just lynch Koshi out of spite.

But realistically, I think it's gonna be like Rels or MZ


I'm not going to quote your whole filter like Jealous did but I'm hard pressed to find reads over the last few days that you stick by or bother to push. Yesterday you managed to scumread: Me and Rels in the above post
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia


Iamp

On March 14 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
maybe the mafia is just jat rels and jealous or something

That would solve the game, absolve all the shitty lynchbaits and insane people and whatever.

JAT Jealous and Rels

On March 15 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm probably not lynching anyone that has put in actual real effort today (dp, me, vivax, koshi, iamp, jat) and I'm just gonna pretend cc doesn't exist. This leaves jealous, rels, mz, dmb

Here's the same as above + DMB

You literally found a scum reason for every player in some manner except for DP and Vivax. And then you proceeded to sit back and wait for DP/Vivax/Koshi to tell you where to vote. If that's not scum throwing shit at a wall waiting to see what wagon develops then idk what is.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:55 GMT
#9360
On March 17 2024 06:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.


Someone who was on the Jealous wagon died yesterday it wasn't Palmar, or Rels, or JAT.

I find it very hard to believe if you bring up those on copcake (and yes I know about my take on DP but I don't want to do him today just juggling him)

This is fair, I took Koshi's death to be more pointing towards Palmar/JAT but I don't want to read too hard into the NKs and just focus more on what's in the thread at the moment which currently is Rels and DMB fucking off.

Trying to keep an open mind for all options today even though I'm still townreading DMB
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.