• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 469

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 467 468 469 470 471 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:00 GMT
#9361
Hey the cool news is that I have a volcano going off outside my window so there’s that
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:02 GMT
#9362
@mz. Yeah I’ve been flipping my reads cause I’m confused. Sue me
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:03 GMT
#9363
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 22:03 GMT
#9364
On March 17 2024 06:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

I'm voting Palmar now, I think Jealous is prepping a defense of him which looks bad but Palmar has still done jack shit and I'm gonna honor the Koshi reads.

Hey Mz. You actually know me well enough.

Do you stand by the statement that I have done “jack shit” on day 4?


And now on day 5. Do you believe that me playing less on a weekend is alignment indicative?

It's hard not to come to that conclusion, I know most of you don't watch NBA basketball but this reference to a player running around looking like he's playing defense when in reality he's not doing anything has pretty much been actually how I see you this game:
Pat Bev trick y'all man

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Just sheep DP to victory and stop thinking, I'm bad at it anyway


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'll happily just let DP make the call. Game is annoying now because we've brought this bullshit into it.

Maybe just lynch Koshi out of spite.

But realistically, I think it's gonna be like Rels or MZ


I'm not going to quote your whole filter like Jealous did but I'm hard pressed to find reads over the last few days that you stick by or bother to push. Yesterday you managed to scumread: Me and Rels in the above post
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia


Iamp

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
maybe the mafia is just jat rels and jealous or something

That would solve the game, absolve all the shitty lynchbaits and insane people and whatever.

JAT Jealous and Rels

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm probably not lynching anyone that has put in actual real effort today (dp, me, vivax, koshi, iamp, jat) and I'm just gonna pretend cc doesn't exist. This leaves jealous, rels, mz, dmb

Here's the same as above + DMB

You literally found a scum reason for every player in some manner except for DP and Vivax. And then you proceeded to sit back and wait for DP/Vivax/Koshi to tell you where to vote. If that's not scum throwing shit at a wall waiting to see what wagon develops then idk what is.

FWIW this is exactly what I meant by "hard to put my finger on" and lacking conviction in regards to Palmar. Good post.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:04 GMT
#9365
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 22:06 GMT
#9366
On March 17 2024 07:00 Palmar wrote:
Hey the cool news is that I have a volcano going off outside my window so there’s that

Cool in the sense of cool or in the sense of you/your property are in danger? Stay safe..
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:08 GMT
#9367
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:09 GMT
#9368
On March 17 2024 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:00 Palmar wrote:
Hey the cool news is that I have a volcano going off outside my window so there’s that

Cool in the sense of cool or in the sense of you/your property are in danger? Stay safe..

No it’s all good 40km away from me. Had one during the last game as well
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:10 GMT
#9369
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:10 GMT
#9370
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:10 GMT
#9371
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:12 GMT
#9372
Like here is the deal mz. If you’re town you need to tell me who of the other 3 is scummiest.

I am absolutely certain there is at least 2 mafia in this pool. But I really want to hit one today. My instinct is to go jealous
But I’m just not certain.
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:12 GMT
#9373
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

5 of 9 is you
6 and 7 of 9 are DP and Vivax

You've dropped (for now) your scumreads of JAT/Rels despite calling them scum multiple times yesterday with not a lot of progression between them. I know what's in your filter, I've spent a decent amount of time in it today and throughout the last few days.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:13 GMT
#9374
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

you have eliminated me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 22:13 GMT
#9375
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

After acquiescencing your request and investing a bunch of effort into analyzing an interaction which turned out to be a big fat nothingburger, I sorta stopped going on wild goose chases and waited until inspiration would hit me.

I've read and analyzed several filters over the past few days. What have you done?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:14 GMT
#9376
On March 17 2024 07:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

5 of 9 is you
6 and 7 of 9 are DP and Vivax

You've dropped (for now) your scumreads of JAT/Rels despite calling them scum multiple times yesterday with not a lot of progression between them. I know what's in your filter, I've spent a decent amount of time in it today and throughout the last few days.

Jat is safe because big cases and I’m stupid. I haven’t dropped rels. But the dude is just always right.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:14 GMT
#9377
On March 17 2024 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.


Over the entire game.
D1 he didn't post for half of it then posted walls.

He also made a fair share of mistakes in his hasty catch ups.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:15 GMT
#9378
On March 17 2024 07:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

you have eliminated me?

Repeated this several times. Yes I have some reasons to think you’re not mafia.
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:15 GMT
#9379
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 22:16 GMT
#9380
On March 17 2024 07:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.

Yeah.

Don’t know who I want to lynch, so not really pushing anything now.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 467 468 469 470 471 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.