• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6437 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:53 GMT
#6287
On March 11 2024 10:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
feel like if rayn was voted mayor game would be over lol


If you want me to be more toxic than you all you have to do is ask.
You guys moan when JK claims D1 but when someone claims scum in your face you just shrug.
Now you just go for self sabotage. Winner mindset obviously.


Who scum claimed?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:19 GMT
#6298
Vivax are you calling me mafia just because I am alive right now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:25 GMT
#6302
are you just ignoring me or what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:25 GMT
#6303
On March 11 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax are you calling me mafia just because I am alive right now?


Read my filter


I have. It doesn't make sense what you are doing here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:27 GMT
#6307
On March 11 2024 12:26 Rels wrote:
Really don't like the posts from CopCake this cycle. It might be bad enough to make me think she's scum. Seemlingly giving up / martyring, but posted a lot about roles, setups, nothing towards her reads or who is scum ... the only read is that I'm town, so it feels a little bad writing all this ... Sorry if you're town CC

But I want to reread how she acted after being red checked as scum in the game where we were scum together


at least someone is paying attention
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:29 GMT
#6309
On March 11 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
are you just ignoring me or what?


No but I don‘t think you claim vet as town or fakeclaim for that matter.
But it‘s beneficial as scum.


Rayn, marv, Sandro took precedence over you in the NKs too.

This town can flip Ve and copcake for all I care.



This is just flat out wrong in this circumstance. there is an obvious reason for me to claim there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:47 GMT
#6326
On March 11 2024 12:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
are you just ignoring me or what?


No but I don‘t think you claim vet as town or fakeclaim for that matter.
But it‘s beneficial as scum.


Rayn, marv, Sandro took precedence over you in the NKs too.

This town can flip Ve and copcake for all I care.



This is just flat out wrong in this circumstance. there is an obvious reason for me to claim there.


You don‘t want to be NKd? Still got your shot off so it wouldn‘t have mattered.

Marv dies over claimed gunsmith because he‘s in your pocket would be my guess.


Why would I kill him if he is in my pocket, and in a world where I am mafia, him being alive covers me being alive no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:48 GMT
#6329
On March 11 2024 12:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:29 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
are you just ignoring me or what?


No but I don‘t think you claim vet as town or fakeclaim for that matter.
But it‘s beneficial as scum.

I have a very, very hard time believeing you believe this


DP himself gave me advice to claim other roles as vet in a postgame.
If he fakeclaimed he should be open about it otherwise he‘s just giving himself an out for having survived for so long.


That defeats the purpose of it buddy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:50 GMT
#6334
On March 11 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
Behavior is somewhat different in the game we were scum together, but the mindset might be similar. After being red checked, it was mainly repeating the same defense and pleas, tha'ts where it's different (this game today, she's more focused on mechanics / blue actions / etc.). But it was without a real objective, so posting to be posting - that's the way for which the mindset could be similar.

That being said, I found a martyring post there too, after HF faked a red check on her (before the actual red check)
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:57 CopCake wrote:
I am so frustrated because I am vanilla town and I literally can't understand why the fuck HF is confirmed town NOW when he has claimed two roles, for the "moves", putting me in danger in case there is a town vig, now that he is a "VET" so he doesn't have a check, ughhhh

THIS IS SO BULLSHIT

TOWN IS GOING TO LOSE because you listen to a vocal person and do not follow the FACTS of the game.

AGHHHHHHHHHH


Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:57 CopCake wrote:
Lynch me whatever, fuck this bullshit.



Good work.

##unvote

##vote: Cake


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:51 GMT
#6336
On March 11 2024 12:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
are you just ignoring me or what?


No but I don‘t think you claim vet as town or fakeclaim for that matter.
But it‘s beneficial as scum.


Rayn, marv, Sandro took precedence over you in the NKs too.

This town can flip Ve and copcake for all I care.



This is just flat out wrong in this circumstance. there is an obvious reason for me to claim there.


You don‘t want to be NKd? Still got your shot off so it wouldn‘t have mattered.

Marv dies over claimed gunsmith because he‘s in your pocket would be my guess.


Why would I kill him if he is in my pocket, and in a world where I am mafia, him being alive covers me being alive no?

He's talking about JSL not dying because he's in your pocket



Oh ok.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:52 GMT
#6341
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.



Oh ho, Hear we go again.

Didn't you just say I was confirmed?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:53 GMT
#6343
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:54 GMT
#6345
There was a chance vivax JK me, and then the cop gets another check off.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:54 GMT
#6347
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:55 GMT
#6348
AND they lost a KP
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:55 GMT
#6350
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:51 CopCake wrote:
The problem is

Why not kill DP when we have

- vivax jailing Slam so his cop check doesnt work
- kill DP who is about to kill mafia TTS/Cake/DMB

If two of those are real mafia, I think blocking DP takes priority and not blocking vivax to kill slam, I mean the cop check would had been blocked.



Oh ho, Hear we go again.

Didn't you just say I was confirmed?


I am trying to understand vivax perspective and why he is calling you mafia.

I understand his pov.


Do you think I am mafia right now cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:58 GMT
#6358
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.


He flips a coin so that RB+ shot doesn't kill me.

And he literally said he was flipping a coin.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 03:59 GMT
#6361
On March 11 2024 12:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.


winnet winner


You are both terrible. I am done with this argument.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:00 GMT
#6362
On March 11 2024 12:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.


He flips a coin so that RB+ shot doesn't kill me.

And he literally said he was flipping a coin.



I lied I was always going to jail a confirmed cop here


OK BUT THE WHOLE POINT IS TO WIFOM THE MAFIA VIVAX.

NOW WE ARE WIFOMING OURSELVES.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:04 GMT
#6370
GL Rels.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli870
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy385
crisheroes232
Pyrionflax202
KnowMe107
dupreeh47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.