• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10123 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 444

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:05 GMT
#8861
Obs should be pleasant now at least
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 03:07 GMT
#8862
On March 15 2024 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:42 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:30 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
Jealous/MZ/Iamp/Palmar/JAT could have them all from the nonvoters when we had 2 or possibly three wagons on mafia at once.

Jat and Palmar together unlikely

Yeah
JAT has been so similar to me, the only way he's scum in my mind if is if he's purposefully copying everything I'm saying and pasting it back. Even though he shouldn't be by logic alone, I think he is my strongest townread. I would be like, honored, if he's scum and chose to mimic me. And also would learn from my mistakes for the next game hopefully lol


Maybe you are scum together

Mixing our fake reads in a big pastebin and taking them out when we need them?


It’s the next level of bussing wifom.

Makes sense if you bussed the other half of your team for example.

You just realized that you were wrong all game on CopCake. You were the main cause of that almost mislynch yesterday and actual mislynch today. PLEASE take the time to readjust


So I have been wrong once. Sorry I don’t know everyone’s fucking Alignments.


He is the the Oracle of Delphi. You don´t get prophecies from Apollo like he does. Maybe we should just book a flight to greek and we will know the aligment from everbody like he does
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:08 GMT
#8863
I think Rels is mafia.

He is spewing tmi woth everything

Trying to shade dmb for her cake vote is sus as fuck.

Rels/jat +1
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:08 GMT
#8864
Maybe mz is the last.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:12 GMT
#8865
On March 10 2024 12:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

CopCake (3): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection
VisceraEyes (1): Rels

Not Voting (9): Vivax, Meapak_Ziphh, Palmar, Justanothertownie, die_meatbaby, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Koshi, VisceraEyes

With 3 votes, CopCake is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




It could be right there grinning at us, in the middle of the nonvoters.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:13 GMT
#8866
That or Rels and Jealous have been very proactive at the start of D3.
Which is kinda uncharacteristic for mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:15 GMT
#8867
On March 10 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]
the shoot makes you town for me

wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.


This is just wrong though. JSL would get suspicious.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 15 2024 03:16 GMT
#8868
On March 15 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.


This is just wrong though. JSL would get suspicious.


Why?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:16 GMT
#8869
On March 10 2024 15:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
They killed a fellow drunk poster

They will die

Its saturday, im gonna be useless here the rest of the night I have all day tomrorrow and will be in this thread no matter how hungover i promise


Worst post of the bunch

Two wagon opener and it's just not interested
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 03:36 GMT
#8870
On March 15 2024 11:29 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you do self-wagon analysis? If you know your alignment you should be able to discern where the mafia is somewhat?

Not dodging just busy, tomorrow before EOD ET.

I'm at the pool hall getting into trouble 😂
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:46 GMT
#8871
My DP trust reserve is depleted.
Great shot I think but I should have listened to myself D3 onwards.

MZ/Jealous belong on the table urgently. Possibly Palmar. Least sure about jat, pokerface.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:51 GMT
#8872
On March 15 2024 12:46 Vivax wrote:
My DP trust reserve is depleted.
Great shot I think but I should have listened to myself D3 onwards.

MZ/Jealous belong on the table urgently. Possibly Palmar. Least sure about jat, pokerface.


You knew she was likely to be town here right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 03:56 GMT
#8873
On March 15 2024 11:32 Rels wrote:
going to sleep soon, going climbing tomorrow morning. Which BTW if you're all geeks like me (and if you're not, what are you doing in a starcraft forum??), is like the perfect sport. I never liked doing ANY sport in my life, hate going to the gym etc., but climbing is like, making your brain work all the time while you're exercising. Such a perfect sport IMO, 10/10 recommendation

It's great I used to be a gymnastics coach In a gym with a wall in the other half of the gym, all good people and great exercise.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 03:57 GMT
#8874
On March 15 2024 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 12:46 Vivax wrote:
My DP trust reserve is depleted.
Great shot I think but I should have listened to myself D3 onwards.

MZ/Jealous belong on the table urgently. Possibly Palmar. Least sure about jat, pokerface.


You knew she was likely to be town here right?


I didn‘t know.
My best hope was for her to secretly be mafia too exhausted to continue. And the discussion about the self votes was unnerving.

Ultimately I only switched cause you asked me to.
Now I have to assume there‘s townies playing for the mafia.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:59 GMT
#8875
On March 15 2024 12:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 12:46 Vivax wrote:
My DP trust reserve is depleted.
Great shot I think but I should have listened to myself D3 onwards.

MZ/Jealous belong on the table urgently. Possibly Palmar. Least sure about jat, pokerface.


You knew she was likely to be town here right?


I didn‘t know.
My best hope was for her to secretly be mafia too exhausted to continue. And the discussion about the self votes was unnerving.

Ultimately I only switched cause you asked me to.
Now I have to assume there‘s townies playing for the mafia.


I could be right on jealous you know? Whatever I just had a fucking injection into my stomach and am at peak cranky levels.

So I’m logging off so I don’t lose my shit here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 04:06 GMT
#8876
I guess I‘m extremely disappointed that I sabotaged my own read by hoping that you could be right.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 04:17 GMT
#8877
On March 15 2024 11:36 Vivax wrote:
Jealous seeked safety in Rels voting Copcake not the other way around at the start of the day.
I'm pretty dead set on him tomorrow (nothing personal, but I don't believe you'd solve the way you do).

Then the trick becomes figuring out among the JAT/MZ/Rels triad and Palmar/iamp.

Still catching up but I literally did not know he voted CC when I said I would, and even commented on it. I don't shy away from my desire to be #1 CC vote even now. I didn't sheep anyone. Make of it what you will.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 04:17 GMT
#8878
On March 15 2024 13:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:36 Vivax wrote:
Jealous seeked safety in Rels voting Copcake not the other way around at the start of the day.
I'm pretty dead set on him tomorrow (nothing personal, but I don't believe you'd solve the way you do).

Then the trick becomes figuring out among the JAT/MZ/Rels triad and Palmar/iamp.

Still catching up but I literally did not know he voted CC when I said I would, and even commented on it. I don't shy away from my desire to be #1 CC vote even now. I didn't sheep anyone. Make of it what you will.

And I said this before so this is another classic Vivax misrep.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 15 2024 04:20 GMT
#8879
On March 15 2024 11:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:28 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
I WOULD HAVE VOTE YOU OVER HER ANYTIMES. But Jeoules actually wanted to live and the way he posted before lynch was wayyy townier than before.

Dropping the "CopCake told me" stuff, but this though I don't see it. Can you explain further?


you were not a wagon.
Should I just let my vote on you and waste it, when I can make differnce with just one fucking vote?
I want and really hope that she will join a future game and if she wish do die then pls fucking let her die before she never joins again for feeling so unhappy in this game.
Sorry are you a player controlled by ai bots?? that would explain why you have emotion like a sheldon cooper and the jackpot Filter

??????????
Can you expand on this sentence?

But Jeoules actually wanted to live and the way he posted before lynch was wayyy townier than before.

Why did you think that? I had the opposite reaction, and I wasn't the only one


He did not ask do die.

Second
On March 15 2024 09:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:22 Jealous wrote:
Did a quick dive on Palmar before I have to head out again. Based on D1 alone, I think he basically has to be town. I'll explain my thinking in the form of questions:

1. Would scum!Palmar immediately bus scum!Oats and scum!TTS practically out the gate?
2. Would scum!Palmar go along with town sentiment to elect Vivax mayor instead of what he claims is his preference, which is to lynch him for the claim?


To make an addendum to #2, if we believe what Palmar is saying about wanting to lynch Vivax for the claim, I think the only world in which scum!Palmar simply gives up and lets Vivax have the election without offering resistance is if it's scum!Palmar and scum!Vivax, and if it's scum!Vivax then it basically has to be scum!DP and they bussed TTS. So, I think this is practically impossible. Therefore, I think based on this foundation, scum!Palmar is incredibly unlikely to me at this juncture.

I'll refine further when I get back but this is what I have so far.

Quotes for reference, non-exhaustive list (he makes other posts re: Vivax running for mayor, Oats, etc):
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.


On March 05 2024 10:07 Palmar wrote:
If I was less lazy I would basically force everyone into either voting vivax mayor or voting to lynch him. Fencesitting on a blue claim is just bad.

I haven’t read his filter but my instinct is to mayor Vivax.

On March 05 2024 22:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.


You don't have to, I'm not your mom. But it's still stupid.

Like it or not, by claiming Vivax made the game about himself.

The objectively correct play as town here is to lynch him. That is literally the best play. But we've decided not to do that and I kinda think that's the right call. Essentially we assume Vivax is bad town and not mafia. If that's the case he has a very, very strong power role and we think he's town, so we just make him mayor.

I really can't think of why we would not do one or the other if we're playing logically.

We can always force him to kill whoever we want dead, he's not without responsibility as mayor.

On March 05 2024 23:05 Palmar wrote:
Dumbest scumread ever is that TTS just casually assumed he'd be alive by day 4 or something.

Also even talking about a random voting stage like we're some plebeian third world mafia site is pretty scummy.

But he's done nothing so there's no read. Good policy lynch though.

Going further on into D1, Palmar had some good reads. Sheeped Sandro. Outlook positive on VE (did mention they "looked at little worse" eventually though). But, they haven't all been consistent. He pulled back on Oats being bad a bit. He also thought marv was looking scummy, too. So, more of a mixed bag than my early analysis showed.

Example:
On March 06 2024 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.

hahaha. Yeah. It's a big nothing burger.

It's a "when I die post"

You can ignore it for now.

I'm going to be so mad if marv is alive by day 4 after this shit.

Like he can lynch me, but he KNOWS he should not be doing that unless he has a really good reason to, which he doesn't.


His lynch list at EOD1 isn't looking too hot:
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


Final list post isn't great, too. Oats is now a TR. So maybe it was fake pressure all along? Still SRing TTS though, but that's not exactly gold-star-worthy play at this point IMO.

But does he bus this hard on D2?
On March 06 2024 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Vig shot on TTS btw.

This is a good call.



Wonder what happened to this:
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake


This didn't age well, feels like a retaliatory SR:
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet



Nested quote from rayn here about how Palmar's progression on VE was scummy is interesting in retrospect.

Palmar feels like he is just all over the place now, this is what sowing chaos looks like to me, especially given what was said before, especially about sandroba:
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.


Still, can't deny that he is pushing hard on the Oats wagon. I think scum!Palmar would be content to be more half-hearted about it and sheep a VE vote relatively quietly when it was gaining momentum. Notable that Koshi was one of the driving forces for the VE lynch, but I'm starting to understand that this is just Koshi things (not that I like it though).

--[b]Intermission--

So far, everything from the mid point to the 3/4 mark of Palmar's filter is just a big fat nothingburger. Granted there was some drunkposting in the middle and I really sympathize with that, but it was almost all entirely lazy one-liners. Definitely "coasting" until some semblance of pressure mounted on him:
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.

Instead what ended up happening is he just posted reasons why others were scum, so it felt like just fulfilled his town!Palmar obligations and went back to relative chill hard mode. I don't think that should be too difficult to do as scum, especially since just about everyone has some unfortunate/wrong/bad-looking stuff in their filters to latch onto, read in the most negative way, or misrep. So, I don't think that his activity today gives him all too many townie points because in the end he is just hopping from one wagon to the next, either as scum or as town for scum.


--"Conclusion"--
I think that Palmar is pretty hard to put a finger on. Did he type a lot of things? Yes. Were some of them good-sounding? Assuredly so. Does he have strong convictions, drive, and does he ever put himself into any significant danger? No.

I haven't had the chance to filter JAT recently so I'll probably do that next while out, but I won't make a post like this. If I had to go off of my overall gut feeling throughout the game, I'd say that they were even more wishy-washy than Palmar, but I don't want to discredit JAT before I actually do the work, so take that with a heavy grain of salt.

When done with JAT's filter, I will just insert them into my current list of scumminess (left is most town, right is most scum):

Iamp > Palmar > Koshi > Cake


DP and Vivax are not present because I am still operating in conftown! world for both of them, similar for DMB but obviously much less so to keep it clean and easy.

PS: It seems I fucked up the bold tags somewhere but fuck it, it's legible.


You don´t post this as mafia. Like come on that is townie under pressure

Really disagree. Posting a big post under pressure near the deadline is not townie specific

I agree but to be fair I started this post like 30 hours ago when I was asked then I went to play footie then I came home and sat in a hot bath for about an hour then I went to sleep and figured "I'll finish tomorrow" then by the time I'm done I'm under pressure and the top lynch so it is what it is.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 15 2024 04:21 GMT
#8880
On March 15 2024 10:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

Jealous (5): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, Iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi, die_meatbaby, Rels
CopCake (5): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, die_meatbaby
Palmar (1): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
Rels (0): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar, DarthPunk
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Why did you ask me.
The guilt dude.

Someone on Jealous dies 100% tonight
You could have asked Rels feels like I got taken advantage of
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
22m
OSC
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
3h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.