• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9738 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 356

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 12:01 GMT
#7101
On March 12 2024 21:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 19:29 iamperfection wrote:
Koshi what's your current view of palmar

The balance between being good for town mrotecting the thread and making waves to catch scum leans heavily towards the first.

I don't understand
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:04 GMT
#7102
On March 12 2024 21:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 19:29 iamperfection wrote:
Koshi what's your current view of palmar

The balance between being good for town mrotecting the thread and making waves to catch scum leans heavily towards the first.

I don't understand

Is pro town behaviour is mostly doing thread control, explaining things, and keeping chaos at bay.
He isnt making a lot of waves to find mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:05 GMT
#7103
Anyway. I think I will lynch Palmar.
I am back towards thinking CC is town.

That case is pretty legit.

Palmar played marv well and bought himself 3 days. Day 4 is RIP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:06 GMT
#7104
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 12:14 GMT
#7105
Why am I town, Koshi?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:20 GMT
#7106
On March 12 2024 21:14 CopCake wrote:
Why am I town, Koshi?

Stop asking stupid questions please.
Talked about this entire day yesterday.

If you want to scumread me, fine. But this conversation/question is ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 12:53 GMT
#7107
On March 12 2024 20:55 iamperfection wrote:
So jat is palmar scum? You diminished the case but it wasn't super clear if you disagreed with the whole thing.

I have said multiple times now that I think he is probably town. I trust Marvs ability to read him over my own and he said he is 90 % town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 12:54 GMT
#7108
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:09 GMT
#7109
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.
Computer says mafia
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 13:14 GMT
#7110
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.


VE did try he made a case on you and a case on Koshi then nobody reacted he got sad and then stopped sure.

But also don't listen to the mind controller this is simply a promise of in the future being active and defending himself not actually a post doing anything.

DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:18 GMT
#7111
I mean, I can't exactly call him making a case on me as a townie and writing one paragraph on koshi trying.

But maybe that was for other people to see.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:19 GMT
#7112
Btw, I'm trying to figure out when was the last time I actually rolled mafia, I literally can't find a game lol.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:23 GMT
#7113
Here, if people want to do the work, the last 2 games I've played as mafia:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/544405-fibonacci-mafia?user=Palmar&view=all

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/532111-classic-mafia?user=Palmar
Computer says mafia
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 13:24 GMT
#7114
On March 12 2024 22:18 Palmar wrote:
I mean, I can't exactly call him making a case on me as a townie and writing one paragraph on koshi trying.

But maybe that was for other people to see.


Ahh yes but where's your last case more than a paragraph long?

DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:26 GMT
#7115
Well I haven't been under that much pressure for a while now, and the days have been pretty automated. I genuinely value the time I spend on mafia, so I'm not going to be writing cases unless I need to convince people of anything.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:27 GMT
#7116
I think my explanation on why I wanted VE dead was pretty straightforward. I didn't need a bunch of quotes to clarify what I meant. He was lynched for not trying.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 13:28 GMT
#7117
On March 12 2024 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Here, if people want to do the work, the last 2 games I've played as mafia:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/544405-fibonacci-mafia?user=Palmar&view=all

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/532111-classic-mafia?user=Palmar

Fibonacci dosnt even really count from what I see.

So damn it's been a long time you were due.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:31 GMT
#7118
But honestly it's going to be fine, you can tunnel me all you want Jacob, as long as you promise to carefully read the analysis I make on the people that are joining you in that tunnel. I'm pretty good at mafia, but I have several weak spots. There are a few things I do better than just about anyone, one of them is early day 1 gut reads, and another is defending myself and counterattacking people who want to lynch me.

One of my primary weakness is that I do get lynched more than people who are better than me at establishing themselves are town. Some of it is because while I'm not good as scum, I'm decent, so I have a lot, and I do mean A LOT of experience getting steamrolled by paranoid towns.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:31 GMT
#7119
On March 12 2024 22:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Here, if people want to do the work, the last 2 games I've played as mafia:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/544405-fibonacci-mafia?user=Palmar&view=all

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/532111-classic-mafia?user=Palmar

Fibonacci dosnt even really count from what I see.

So damn it's been a long time you were due.

yeah, statistically I'm pretty much confirmed mafia... lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 13:32 GMT
#7120
Because we all know if heads comes up 3 times, the next time is like 75% chance of tails.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV342
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16578
Bisu 4525
Jaedong 4071
EffOrt 1235
BeSt 980
ZerO 521
Horang2 467
Pusan 307
actioN 276
Zeus 240
[ Show more ]
Larva 198
Mind 137
Hyun 129
Yoon 114
Barracks 108
ggaemo 78
Killer 54
Sharp 44
scan(afreeca) 41
Shinee 40
Bale 36
NotJumperer 36
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Snow 12
zelot 11
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi795
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1785
byalli648
markeloff62
Other Games
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax199
DeMusliM146
dupreeh116
Mew2King64
QueenE5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
League of Legends
• Jankos1193
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 22m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.