• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7440 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 354

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 08:47 GMT
#7061
I expected to die.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:53 GMT
#7062
On March 12 2024 17:47 CopCake wrote:
I expected to die.

Blame iamp.

Could you focus more within dmb/rels/jat/palmar/mz/Koshi the next days?

We really need help here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 08:56 GMT
#7063
Doing Palmar/MZ/Jat should suffice.

Did I say Palmar instead of DP? Ooops
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 08:59 GMT
#7064
We didn’t lynch one of my bodyguards so it’s still a successful day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 09:35 GMT
#7065
Ima scratch that actually.

JS fakeclaimed gunsmith, pretended to give gun to mafia vig DP.

Everyone thinks Js is town now so he is semi-checked out, DP shoots lazy teammate. Oats is thrown to the wolves to placate the thirst for blood of the town.

DMB gets NDAd in scumchat so she stops bussing every teammate (she was tunneled on Oats DP and they tunneled her back at some point)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 09:48 GMT
#7066
I think Jacob is town.

Tone wise and action wise.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 09:51 GMT
#7067
But I will let what you posted Vivax to be discussed by somebody else.

I don’t want to go that alley.

If I could lynch someone, would be Palmar.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 09:52 GMT
#7068
On March 12 2024 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Ima scratch that actually.

JS fakeclaimed gunsmith, pretended to give gun to mafia vig DP.

Everyone thinks Js is town now so he is semi-checked out, DP shoots lazy teammate. Oats is thrown to the wolves to placate the thirst for blood of the town.

DMB gets NDAd in scumchat so she stops bussing every teammate (she was tunneled on Oats DP and they tunneled her back at some point)


I like the moxy but why are DP and I constantly on the right lynch though?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 09:53 GMT
#7069
On March 12 2024 18:51 CopCake wrote:
But I will let what you posted Vivax to be discussed by somebody else.

I don’t want to go that alley.

If I could lynch someone, would be Palmar.


Yes, lets all lynch Palmer I'm going to fight for this tonight and make a town case so Solid it'll suvive 48 hours of IamPerfection Wifoming himself.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 09:53 GMT
#7070
Last week on Grackville house, a very short summary

*news reporter voice*

We’re here at the scene of a conspiracy about half the guests of this party have died or fell ill under mysterious circumstances. We’re hearing that just last night a reputable Colonel Stars sleep walked into a paranoid Lord DP’s bedroom and was shot with a newly furnished Musket.

EX Detective LT Slam was called to the scene but did not show up. He was also found murdered in his bed with his notes on fellow guests.

Speculation into these murders leads us to believe a murder suicide cult may be behind it all.

Recently much discussion on who was to blame for the murders took place. It was decided there was to be a toast then a duel to the death between the two front runners VE and Duchess Cake.


*fade to black*

*Mysterious voice overheard talking to VE

Never fear you won’t have to fight Duchess Cake, I have put a pellet of poison in one of the vessels.

Ve “Which one?”

Mysterious voice: “The one with the figure of a pestle”

VE “The Vessel with the pestle?”

“Yes but you don’t want the vessel with the pestle, you want the chalice from the palace.”

VE : I don't want the vessel with the pestle, I want the chalice from... the what?

Jean : The chalice from the palace!

VE : Hmmm?

Mysterious Voice: : It's a little crystal chalice with a figure of a palace.

VE : The chalice from the palace has the pellet with the poison?

Mysterious Voice: : No, the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle.

VE : Oh, oh, the pestle with the vessel.

Mysterious Voice:: The vessel with the pestle.

VE : What about the palace from the chalice?

Mysterious Voice: : Not the palace from the chalice! The chalice from the palace!

VE : Where's the pellet with the poison?

Mysterious Voice: : In the vessel with the pestle. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

Meanwhile copcake overhears the conversation from the side.


As the time comes and both walk towards the wine cups they both run desperate to drink from the Vessel with the Pestle. VE gets there first drinks it and dies. On him is a note saying “With my death you’ll all be free to find the true criminals his last words say Lord Koshi and and Marquess Palmer are part of the cult, he saw it in a dream. Duchess CopCake sits and pouts about living in a world with Lord DP where he is confirmed to be killing the Cult members.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 10:06 GMT
#7071
On March 12 2024 18:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Ima scratch that actually.

JS fakeclaimed gunsmith, pretended to give gun to mafia vig DP.

Everyone thinks Js is town now so he is semi-checked out, DP shoots lazy teammate. Oats is thrown to the wolves to placate the thirst for blood of the town.

DMB gets NDAd in scumchat so she stops bussing every teammate (she was tunneled on Oats DP and they tunneled her back at some point)


I like the moxy but why are DP and I constantly on the right lynch though?


Are you?

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 10:09 GMT
#7072
On March 12 2024 18:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Ima scratch that actually.

JS fakeclaimed gunsmith, pretended to give gun to mafia vig DP.

Everyone thinks Js is town now so he is semi-checked out, DP shoots lazy teammate. Oats is thrown to the wolves to placate the thirst for blood of the town.

DMB gets NDAd in scumchat so she stops bussing every teammate (she was tunneled on Oats DP and they tunneled her back at some point)


I like the moxy but why are DP and I constantly on the right lynch though?

What do you mean constantly on the right lynch?

Sucks that VE feels this way. But you really gotta put in a little more effort than that. I'd probably lynch him again if he played the same way.
I guess I will have to take a closer look at cake.

At this point Rels is either copying what I am saying deliberately or probably town. That means I am running out of scumreads though. Someone is fooling me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 10:12 GMT
#7073
On March 12 2024 18:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 18:51 CopCake wrote:
But I will let what you posted Vivax to be discussed by somebody else.

I don’t want to go that alley.

If I could lynch someone, would be Palmar.


Yes, lets all lynch Palmer I'm going to fight for this tonight and make a town case so Solid it'll suvive 48 hours of IamPerfection Wifoming himself.


I like this idea.
I will not join you on this endeavor since he is probably town but he really deserves it.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 10:14 GMT
#7074
Lynching Palmar is for the whole “mafia tried to save mafia palmar and mafia TTS”

If Palmar is town, why didnt mafia just let him die?

He is a good player. And dangerous?

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 10:20 GMT
#7075
There probably never were a lot of mafia players on Palmar.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 12 2024 10:21 GMT
#7076
But they also did not need to put in any work day1 since if palmar is town all real wagons day1 were town. With the possible exception of dmb but that never really took steam.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 10:22 GMT
#7077
On March 12 2024 13:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

Feel like palmar knew ve was town. The whole teach us a lesson part.

No, I voted him. I thought he would flip mafia, because now I just have to accept he decided to behave like an ass for no reason.

I just know that I don't know. This entire post is justifying killing him while waffling slightly on my behalf.

Incidentally a lot of my very early game gut reads have been correct. Trfel town, Oats scum, VE town etc

I feel like that's maybe an avenue for me to go back and think why I thought those things back then, but that's all just internal approach.

By the way, we still have to lynch incorrectly 3 times in a row to lose, so no reason to panic. VE was always going to be lynch-bait and he for some reason didn't even try to help win the game. It's not a disaster. It's a taking out the trash lynch and we can easily approach tomorrow.

Here's a thought, and somewhat of an internal process as well. I can't think of a single reason, I actually read VE's filter, to confidently say he's town. So I'm actually somewhat interested in why the people that didn't vote him didn't. I'm sure some of them just had a better read than I did, but I need to figure out the reasons because I'm also sure some of them had pretty shit reasons for it.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 12 2024 10:26 GMT
#7078
I have a feeling tomorrow will be hectic for me, sadly.

I'm going to probably take a semi-break this night because I just don't have an endless amount of energy.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 10:29 GMT
#7079
Koshi what's your current view of palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 10:30 GMT
#7080
The case for Palmer being Scum.

Point Number 1.

He thought I was town early on, That’s sus as fuck nobody ever thinks I’m town when I’m town.

2.

Marv, Trfel, Slam, VE, JSL, all confirmed town thought he was scum.

3.

He posts lots of “Hey guys this is the right policy play guys this is great Mafia advice, Oh actually scum hunting? Naw lets only do policy and correct TM play moves” Like in the last day or so he’s basically only just done mild oh these guys are all still scummy vaguely in a pile for… reasons… yes so keep them in mind to lynch when I’m still alive day 6 and it’s lylo.

4.

He’s sheeping DP hard and DP is falling for it because DP likes being called smart.

5.

He’s always on the “wrong” lynch target/the target that doesn’t get lynched.

Day one

On March 06 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Oh what’s this? Was never on Oats, was never on TTS, went on JAT but wasn’t on the main lynch, does he know they are both town? Only ever voted one person and stayed there.


On March 09 2024 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Oh what’s this? Oatsmaster has a confirmed red check? Never on him. Not even once, decisively counter meta. Blatantly so. Nearly the entire game was on Oats at one point and sure some changed but Palmer? No… not the red check? Can’t vote them ever… no doubt in his mind he’s not voting Oats.

Only on VE.

On March 12 2024 11:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax, iamperfection
CopCake (6): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is lynched!


What’s this? Is this Palmer once again on VE only with not a single other vote? Man it’s so townie to never doubt your read ever because why would you if you know they’re all town?

What? You mean the counter wagon to the confirmed red check that almost got lynched even when the other person had a red check? No they can’t be town they must be scum. Can’t do association cases until people flip Palmer keeps saying that, can’t do association cases after people flip either because Uhhh you’ll find scum that way we don’t want that!

My man has never once voted for scum in this game. Not even accidentally. My man has never even gotten close to voting for scum in this game.

On March 11 2024 20:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP


Wow, the wagon on me on day 1 was so pure :D

Wasn't it just?

Palmar is almost certainly mafia here. Marv thought so. Rayn thought so. They're both dead to night kills. Palmar as town reviles playing with me, so him wanting me more active in this game bodes poorly for all of you given I'm going out first. He doesn't have fun WITH me, he has fun USING me, and he's salty I haven't given him ammo to do so until now. He voted for me instead of Oats even though he had a town read on me and a scum read on Oats D1. Pretty damning in hindsight, considering Oats was red checked AND was the framer.

His filter is all over the place as you'd expect, but there are some nuggets in there. There's this one post locking koshi as town for calling the framer town on D1. As if that's not something mafia are EXPECTED to do. I'm sure he has some reasonable sounding logic, like towncasing is as bad as mafcasing because it invites scrutiny regardless. But he conveniently refuses to factor in that A) it's Koshi and B) we're all big boys and girls and stuff here.

There's also a tendency to do mafia-ish things in his posts that I probably just dislike in general...but he does stuff like subtly fearmonger and appeal to peoples' insecurities. I've seen him do it as town but it's his bread and butter as mafia.

Palmar is probably Mafia Palmar, and frankly he's probably going to win.

I'm actually stopping here for now guys, I have tabs open with MZ iamp and CopCake filters, I had intended to do them tonight - I had actually intended for these all to be in one post - but when I found 2 mafia in Koshi/Palmar I figured the last one can wait. Especially given one of those people is the counterwagon to me and at this point I actually just WANT CopCake to be mafia so I can say the mafia tried to lynch me all game and couldn't - so I'll probably start with CC tomorrow. I HOPE she's mafia but that would be maybe too easy from my perspective.


May I present reason number 6.

Confirmed town VE’s case on Palmer.

Reason number 7.

On March 12 2024 00:54 Palmar wrote:
By the way I think CC should not be lynched and have a slight townread. I understand the waffling and self-doubt and giving up can be faked, but it still is more likely to come from town than scum.

I also think dmb sounds a lot more reasonable this game than last game.

For one reason or another, I'm not really considering the following people right now:

dp
jls
koshi
cc
dmb
vivax

Then there's like two people I just need to actually get off my ass and read

jealous
iamp
rels

and then there's the people I actively think could be mafia

jat
mz
ve

Remember, to me I'm really thinking about the game as a "day 1" situation where we have plenty of time and mislynches left. I am not really questioning weaker townreads and tinfoil theories at the moment, there is no need to.


Yo JAT, MZ, you are next in his firing line? If you are town fucking vote him maybe? Don’t let him kill you too.

Rels Iamp Jealous? Are any of you town? Do you want to be next? If you’re town in this I bet at least one of you is his scum buddy so he won’t be voting them it’ll be you that dies when Mafia needs another lynch.


Koshi, cc, dmb

He’s not considering you, yay you’re safe from Mafia killing you! After all he needs you on side to kill the others. But look at the post again, were there any reasons behind his reads in this list post? Nope nothing there at all backing up his reads. You are simply Palmers tool of destruction against your fellow town.

8. Fear is the mindkiller, Victory favours the bold

Fear not friends we can brave this new day. We can kill the Evil that lurks in this town, Fear not men and women of Grackville! We will triumph and see a new dawn, we will see a new day where fear does not run this town! If ever you fear death, if you ever are presented with a hammer do stay the course and run this vagabond out of town.










While I may die for giving my reads before the night ends I have faith you will execute my will and testament. I fear not death from gunshot nor inability to play and win I trust the town I see before me.

Do not fear, and do not doubt IamPerfection, Do not waver in spirit as yesterdays lynch was likely TvT all is forgiven, if you stay on the path of righteousness.


MZ, Master case poster, Realiser that you alone can absolve your past misdeeds and solve the game.

Vivax: Glorious Mayor, Trust in your town, do not let paranoia ruin your mind we are men of metal. Trust in me, Trust in DP trust in Town. Execute the Pretender.

JAT: Man of the people Targeted by Palmer the bringer of Doom. I have faith in you. I believe. You can make the right choice.

Jealous: My beloved child. One who fights to find scum and has earned my respect. Stay the course Kill the Vile being.

DMB: This Palmer dude likes clowns. He must die.

CC: Battered child, Ignore DP, even if he survives the night, don’t listen to his read on you listen to my read on you, I see now with VE being Town it’s likely you are both town. The agent of destruction has been revealed to us. It was Palmer all along.

Rels: I’ll be honest I ain’t so sure on you but I am so sure on Palmer so like idk kill him.

Koshi: You are either mafia or the antichrist has clouded your sight. Just like. Idk think about it let him die.

DP: No seriously he’s saying “the right thing” and getting the wrong result every time. Just like think about it you don’t want to be tricked by him sheeping your right? You would look like totally dumb if he sheeped you to a win.

My friends my fellow’s my brothers. If I die tonight fear not. With every post Palmer makes ignore it! Chant DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If he suggests a wagon do not think do not feel chant! DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If you feel your soul wavering fear not trust in the chant, believe in the chant. DOWN WITH THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If I die I leave this in your hands. I need at least one page in your filter each dedicated to the chat when morning breaks. Over 48 hours it isn’t unreasonable.
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 129
SpeCial 105
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3765
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox225
Other Games
summit1g8144
shahzam560
JimRising 412
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft295
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21543
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 34m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.