• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9076 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 353

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 351 352 353 354 355 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 12 2024 05:42 GMT
#7041
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.


And MZ.

Hmm, seems familiar:

On March 11 2024 11:27 Jealous wrote:
At this point, my order of most likely to be scum individually with no investigations on associations are:

1. CopCake or VE, basically tied.
2. Koshi/Rels/Palmar.
3. MZ.
4. JAT.
5. Iamperfection.
6. DMB.

That's basically my PoE, and I'll work through them in that manner as time allows and as flips come in, basically.

Obviously a few alterations but I think the roadmap can be adjusted at this point.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 06:09 GMT
#7042
Yeah mafia is Palmer, Koshi, easy not sure on last

Cc is town because playing so drastically against win con as scum when you know ve is town is dumb.

It was scummy before but now we know VE is town Cc is town.

Unless we lynch Palmer and he flips town then it's cc rels and still not sure on last.

I like jealous and mz, Jat in that order of townness.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 06:10 GMT
#7043
If we lynch Palmer tomorrow that will solve the game one way or the other.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 06:10 GMT
#7044
Perfection is less perfect now tbh. Do is frustrated enough to be town.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 06:11 GMT
#7045
On March 12 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Just fucking lynch copcake.

My god why is this so hard/



No tbh yes she looked scummy before the flip bit ironically looks better after it.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 12 2024 06:23 GMT
#7046
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 06:35 GMT
#7047
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 12 2024 06:41 GMT
#7048
On March 12 2024 15:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.

Thanks. Not pressuring you directly FWIW, just wanted to bounce ideas and have it said to me in a different way than the way I have been reading it myself through the WIFOM/WIOM fog.

Fucked up part is I can totally see it this way. Have to do some thinking about whether coached scum!CopCake can pull this off for a worst-case 1 for 1 with VE, knowing that both are likely to be lynched, you know? I can see the TvT lynch scenario now for the same reasons you listed, though. Need a clearer mind to wade through the BS.

Sad part is both played so scummy IMO that it's hard to accept an alternative to one of them being scum, but it does indeed feel more likely than before
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 07:13 GMT
#7049
On March 12 2024 15:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.


Why does that not also make sense if they are maf v maf?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:05 GMT
#7050
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.

JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:12 GMT
#7051
iamp
DP
Vivax

Those are confirmed town for me. Anything can 3 lynches from now but I dont believe it and I dont want you to talk to me about it. Those 3 are town:

iamp because his investment, pushing the game forward, and again out of town cc and town ve it makes more sense to lynch ve. If CC is mafia we can revisit iamp but not now.
DP shooting, filter, cares about who is lynched.
Vivax active so metawise town, rbs missing from mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:13 GMT
#7052
Sorry forgot JSL. The most confirmed of all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:16 GMT
#7053
Then there is JAT, Palmar and myself sitting on 17 pages. Prominent figures in the game, JAT being able to hide the most I would say. But that's mostly because marv pulled Palmar out of the shadow.

I dont envy the townies looking at those 3 names and having to pick out the mafia.

I cant do it out of 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 08:20 GMT
#7054
On March 12 2024 16:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.


Why does that not also make sense if they are maf v maf?



Because VE flipped town. It did make sense hence why we voted them. Or doesn't make sense as mvt
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:26 GMT
#7055
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 08:27 GMT
#7056
Iamperfection you committed mutiny how do you plead
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:29 GMT
#7057
CC has been center of attention so cba to talk about her anymore. The selfvote sits bad and the fact she TOWNREADS VE is completely bananas. But if it makes her mafia. Pffffffffff
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:30 GMT
#7058
dmb. No comment atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:32 GMT
#7059
JAT/Rels/dmb for me now.

Trying to read dead townies brought me nowhere.
I had a good night of sleep.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 08:45 GMT
#7060
On March 12 2024 17:32 Koshi wrote:
JAT/Rels/dmb for me now.

Trying to read dead townies brought me nowhere.


Honestly if not you and Palmer. It might be rels palmer idk Jat.

Either way I'm going to do Palmer's Strat and vote for most scummy only which is him.
Prev 1 351 352 353 354 355 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.