• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:55
CEST 07:55
KST 14:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8295 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 352

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 350 351 352 353 354 555 Next
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 02:44 GMT
#7021
Shame I had to work the last bit we should have held the line.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 12 2024 02:44 GMT
#7022
Could have still been tvt lynch
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 02:54 GMT
#7023
On March 12 2024 11:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Could have still been tvt lynch

True, but this is schrodinger's lynch. Before the lynch, their alignment was unknown. They opened the box so they killed the conf!town!VE.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:02 GMT
#7024
Great work. Really good stuff.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:03 GMT
#7025
Rels is mafia if cop is mafia btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:06 GMT
#7026
Maybe perfection
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 03:08 GMT
#7027
On March 12 2024 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Maybe perfection

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2024 03:40 GMT
#7028
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2024 03:57 GMT
#7029
That did not take long at all

On March 07 2024 11:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mafia inside Marv/Oats/Jake/Cake and mix in a couple of hiding lurkers. Dealers choice. I think the game ends in town victory, even if you lot lynch me tomorrow.

I'm sorry I couldn't give this game the time it deserves, my weekend starts tomorrow so I'll at least fight my lynch if I live the night.

Good luck urybody.

His early reads

He scumreads Koshi and townreads the mayor and scumreads palmar

Says he would have read iamp, me, and copcake but stopped bc he found scum......
But he does say he's gonna push copcake hard and hopes she's scum
Instead he votes palmar and then himself
Gets pissed off and leaves.

I honestly don't if there's anything worth taking away here, he said he scumread cake but obviously not hard enough to save himself. I think that's what irritates me the most. Like he was scumreading the other wagon but self voted when people didn't jump at Palmar, I think that's playing against your wincon. Cake at least said she was townreading VE and refused to vote for him. There's not much else in there, if anyone else wants to check it out be my guest but I feel like at this point we all should have read his filter at least twice.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2024 04:00 GMT
#7030
VE flipping town and copcake's shenanigans have really messed with my reads, there is at least one scum I am missing right now if not more.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 04:27 GMT
#7031
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

Feel like palmar knew ve was town. The whole teach us a lesson part.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:46 GMT
#7032
On March 12 2024 13:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

Feel like palmar knew ve was town. The whole teach us a lesson part.


You think TMI?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:46 GMT
#7033
Just fucking lynch copcake.

My god why is this so hard/
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 04:50 GMT
#7034
I couldn't resist dp.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:59 GMT
#7035
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:00 GMT
#7036
Probably hidden mafia there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 05:10 GMT
#7037
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:13 GMT
#7038
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:13 GMT
#7039
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.


And MZ.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 12 2024 05:34 GMT
#7040
On March 12 2024 13:50 iamperfection wrote:
I couldn't resist dp.

😏
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 350 351 352 353 354 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft723
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 582
Stork 236
ggaemo 200
Leta 148
PianO 61
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Reynor50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft211
Sick152
RuFF_SC2112
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Lourlo1358
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 5m
Online Event
5h 5m
FEL
10h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.