• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9094 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 347

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 345 346 347 348 349 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6921
nevermind.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:45 GMT
#6922
I think its 7VE - 6Cake

Vivax swapped from mz to VE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:48 GMT
#6923
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 22:49 GMT
#6924
Why do they both voting themselves?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 22:50 GMT
#6925
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:51 GMT
#6926
On March 12 2024 07:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.

maybe they have fun in scumQT with it and that is the only way this is acceptable.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:57 GMT
#6927
On March 12 2024 07:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do they both voting themselves?


It's an appeal to emotion IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 22:58 GMT
#6928
On March 12 2024 07:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.

maybe they have fun in scumQT with it and that is the only way this is acceptable.

Agreed. If either one of them flips town that should be a warning or a one game ban or something IMO. As others have said, it's basically policy lynch exclusive on the menu for D3 and possibly D4, too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 23:00 GMT
#6929
On March 12 2024 07:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do they both voting themselves?


It's an appeal to emotion IMO.


I feel this needs to be brought up again in this context:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless


Not just doing it herself, but TRing VE who is also doing it at the same time. That is some galaxy brain stuff.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:02 GMT
#6930
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 23:03 GMT
#6931
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 23:04 GMT
#6932
On March 12 2024 08:00 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do they both voting themselves?


It's an appeal to emotion IMO.


I feel this needs to be brought up again in this context:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless


Not just doing it herself, but TRing VE who is also doing it at the same time. That is some galaxy brain stuff.

lol
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:05 GMT
#6933
On March 12 2024 08:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?


Yes in theory, in reality im not sure we ever lynch cake if not today. Its just been an insanely tough wagon to get going.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 23:09 GMT
#6934
On March 12 2024 08:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?


Yes in theory, in reality im not sure we ever lynch cake if not today. Its just been an insanely tough wagon to get going.


I feel the same about VE and he was the cw to Oats so doubly so.

I’ll think about it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:12 GMT
#6935
On March 12 2024 08:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 08:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?


Yes in theory, in reality im not sure we ever lynch cake if not today. Its just been an insanely tough wagon to get going.


I feel the same about VE and he was the cw to Oats so doubly so.

I’ll think about it.


Why would we not lynch him tomorrow?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:13 GMT
#6936
Like the best argument for a VE lynch over a cake lynch imo is that then you know if the wagons yesterday were scum/scum or scum/town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 23:16 GMT
#6937
Both need to go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 23:17 GMT
#6938
On March 12 2024 08:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Like the best argument for a VE lynch over a cake lynch imo is that then you know if the wagons yesterday were scum/scum or scum/town.


Let’s keep the chatty ones around to find the others
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 23:26 GMT
#6939
I have to leave in like 20 min
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:27 GMT
#6940
On March 12 2024 08:26 iamperfection wrote:
I have to leave in like 20 min


its fine I have to go to, in the end either are fine I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 345 346 347 348 349 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 563
Larva 473
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
INu's Battles
5h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.