• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7335 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 346

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:28 GMT
#6901
Why does it seem like the only person who cares about this lynch is me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:29 GMT
#6902
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does it seem like the only person who cares about this lynch is me?

Let's do cop
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:31 GMT
#6903
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:31 GMT
#6904
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:32 GMT
#6905
On March 12 2024 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop


He town reads cop no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:33 GMT
#6906
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.


Why do you not want to lynch cake over VE?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:33 GMT
#6907
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.

He has in no way harassed cop. Calling someone mafia is not harassment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:34 GMT
#6908
On March 12 2024 07:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop


He town reads cop no?

Who cares what he thinks we want his vote.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#6909
On March 12 2024 07:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop


He town reads cop no?

Who cares what he thinks we want his vote.


Just not likely is all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#6910
On March 12 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.


Why do you not want to lynch cake over VE?

Because I think the chance of VE being mafia is higher. I thought I made that quite clear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#6911
If she told multiple people they are bad and that they aren't worthy, called other people asses and told people she didn't give a fuck, she has no ground to stand on and neither do people defending her. That all started in D1. If she can dish it out, she should be able to take it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:37 GMT
#6912
On March 12 2024 07:35 Jealous wrote:
If she told multiple people they are bad and that they aren't worthy, called other people asses and told people she didn't give a fuck, she has no ground to stand on and neither do people defending her. That all started in D1. If she can dish it out, she should be able to take it.

Morally, I am 100 % on your side. People are hypocrites though.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:37 GMT
#6913
On March 12 2024 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.


Why do you not want to lynch cake over VE?

Because I think the chance of VE being mafia is higher. I thought I made that quite clear.


I thought you thought both were mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:38 GMT
#6914
Look, I don't even know why I am defending her so I will stop. VE is just obvious mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 22:39 GMT
#6915
On March 12 2024 07:27 DarthPunk wrote:
づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ・。*。・゜✧・。*・゜゜・✧­­­*。・゜*✧


Nice

Vote stays on Mz so I look like a stubborn grumpy old goat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:41 GMT
#6916
On March 12 2024 07:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:27 DarthPunk wrote:
づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ・。*。・゜✧・。*・゜゜・✧­­­*。・゜*✧


Nice

Vote stays on Mz so I look like a stubborn grumpy old goat

Stop it. Even if you are right there is little time. That lynch isn't happening today.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 22:42 GMT
#6917
On March 12 2024 06:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Oh now that koshi made a towncase I can see CC being mafia


explanation pls?

Are you telling me you havent read the last 330 pages carefully?

Yeah thats why I think you, rels and now maybe CC are in one team
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6918
#Unvote
#Vote cake
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6919
On March 12 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Oh now that koshi made a towncase I can see CC being mafia


explanation pls?

Are you telling me you havent read the last 330 pages carefully?

Yeah thats why I think you, rels and now maybe CC are in one team


Why are you voting VE then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6920
Voted VE.
Runner up wagon to Oats we need the info
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
SpeCial 105
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3765
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox225
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam560
JimRising 412
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft272
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21504
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.