• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 345

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 343 344 345 346 347 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:11 GMT
#6881
wait did cake just self vote.

cause that makes me change my mind again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:11 GMT
#6882
Nix that last vote swap.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:14 GMT
#6883
On March 12 2024 07:10 DarthPunk wrote:
unvote

vote:ve

I don't think this is right, but one of them wants to play the game and the other doesn't.

Well they both don't want to play lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 11 2024 22:16 GMT
#6884
I think VE did want to play but felt his cases were ignored. I read them VE I wanted to lynch Palmer with you.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 11 2024 22:16 GMT
#6885
At this point though ehhh. I guess I don't mind too much who the lynch is tbh.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#6886
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#6887
On March 12 2024 07:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:10 DarthPunk wrote:
unvote

vote:ve

I don't think this is right, but one of them wants to play the game and the other doesn't.

Well they both don't want to play lol


Yeah but I think cake try Harding and then marrying with the self vote is scummier.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#6888
Ve and cake both voting themselves is interesting. Also the points people have been bringing up a out mz has shaken my town read of him but still.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:18 GMT
#6889
But I cant vote cc anymore. I need you guys to flip her.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#6890
On March 12 2024 07:18 Koshi wrote:
But I cant vote cc anymore. I need you guys to flip her.

My father always scolded me when I said I can't
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#6891
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#6892
On March 12 2024 07:18 Koshi wrote:
But I cant vote cc anymore. I need you guys to flip her.


Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:21 GMT
#6893
On March 12 2024 07:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?

The martyr most likely. It just read like "fuck it, we are both fucked ve, who goes out first doesnt matter anymore"
I had a good night of sleep.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 22:22 GMT
#6894
On March 12 2024 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?

The martyr most likely. It just read like "fuck it, we are both fucked ve, who goes out first doesnt matter anymore"

Could also be one last attempt at WIFOM "Scum wouldn't really tell another scum to avenge them while martyring themselves, right? No one sensible would actually do that, right?!"

Therein lies the trick, though.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:24 GMT
#6895
Like I really don't know what to make of that self vote, it kind of doesn't fit with the rest of her play leading up to it.

I am weak to shit like this though. VE knows it too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:25 GMT
#6896
On March 12 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Like I really don't know what to make of that self vote, it kind of doesn't fit with the rest of her play leading up to it.

I am weak to shit like this though. VE knows it too.

How convenient to know for everyone else in this game Now you are powerless.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:26 GMT
#6897
On March 12 2024 07:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Like I really don't know what to make of that self vote, it kind of doesn't fit with the rest of her play leading up to it.

I am weak to shit like this though. VE knows it too.

How convenient to know for everyone else in this game Now you are powerless.


They already knew that probably.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 22:27 GMT
#6898
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:27 GMT
#6899
づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ・。*。・゜✧・。*・゜゜・✧­­­*。・゜*✧
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:28 GMT
#6900
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 343 344 345 346 347 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.