• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1290
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Slam there is no point doing anything with. Let mafia deal with him and if he’s alive in X days revisit it.

So insightful. I understand why he is your mason god now.

Really. It doesn't look bad at all that he doesn't want to make a lock town mayor and instead wants to make rayn mayor (but preferably as late as possible in the game so the 5 mafia votes can do the most damage)

Slam claim is so pathetic that it is laughable we should just ignore it and revisit it in X days. So are we going to take it as a serious claim on D4 and be like... Well slam you claimed buddy, and mafia didn't kill you, you must be lynched now.

pathetic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:27 GMT
#1295
On March 05 2024 02:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster - probs town
DarthPunk - townish
Vivax - town
sandroba - town
Trfel - unsure, seems slightly off for me from town game
marvellosity - town
Jealous - not posted
Meapak_Ziphh - townish
Palmar - not posted
justanothertownie - not posted
die_meatbaby - town
CopCake - null, maybe teeny tiny bit townish perhaps?
JacobStrangelove - weird, cant make a read on him
Hapahauli - not posted
Iamperfection - town
Koshi - meh, useless
ToTheStars - would like to see more, read on trfel sounds townish
VisceraEyes - scummy, useless
Rels - useless
Alakaslam - town

Hard to argue

Game is solved then.

Ok bois. Lets go home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:31 GMT
#1301
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

only rayn
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:34 GMT
#1304
On March 05 2024 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax, my point is (as i tend to think other's point is as well);

If you are helping mafia, it doesnt matter to mafia if you are elected as mayor. I understand what you're saying, and yes i can be 100% more certain that i am town than you are, others can't. But i don't understand why we should elect a mayor who is effectively not helping the town, for instance by roleclaiming for no fucking reason... I can understand people thinking as town, that Vivax is 99% town and rayn is maybe 80 or what the fuck ever % town and still best shot at winning the game is electing rayn. I can understand that, and it's not scummy. Like i am considering electing Slam over you, if it comes to that, just because Slam can be reasonable, more likely. Because what i just read over the couple of pages from you does not seem reasonable.

Dumbest thing I read. Slam is more reasonable? Ok rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:36 GMT
#1308
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.

i am 100% with you. rayn marv tfrel can die.
We shouldn't do tfrel first.

rayn or marv. Let's go big.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:40 GMT
#1312
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

I'll answer this because you are tiptoptown.
I didn't know in what situation Vivax was, but as mafia doing a fakeclaim to convince town, is gamewinning. Town will never self admit of doing something that wrong so Vivax will be alive forever. Even if he falls of the face of the earth as mafia.

Now this is all moot because Vivax is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:43 GMT
#1319
On March 05 2024 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure if town Koshi can think i am mafia with marv.

I can.
I thought for a second that marv blueclaimed to you. So that would/could cement him town.
But then you would both go after Vivax harder because it just makes sense he is less likely town then. Maybe not, maybe yes.

Still you both believed Vivax so unconditionally I disregard the blue claim.


This marv I have been reading last 2-3 games is not capable to convince the thread he is town. Yet he was able to convince you he is town?
What a joke. You are either mafia with him, or really fucking bad rayn. Really fucking bad.
You are really bad for letting this happen, but really fucking bad for letting this happen and protect marv like this.

So yeah.

I can think that.



Also. I really hope he is mafia and you are town.
I really hope that.
So much.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:45 GMT
#1321
I have been reading for like 2 hours now and still only on page 48. What a fucking clusterfuck this is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:51 GMT
#1329
On March 05 2024 06:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, how come you dropped your whole emo/trying to be scumread shtick? Is it the mayor election?

No because it is a big game. I am going to lead town this game. Being mayor or not.
I want to play at 100% of my capabilities.

Being mayor would just be a bonus to give it 101%.

Missed this one earlier, apologies. Why is the size of the game important?

Dude.. I played terrible in the past because
1) I don't like posting too much and getting my mind clouded. There is a line between posting enough, and too much. When I post too much my reads get worse but I also become less lynchable. So in the past I posted so much to get townread and get my lynches through, but sadly the quality of my reads and posts went way down. Posting less is actually better for me.
2) I don't like being utter shit as mafia because I can't do the same thing as I do as town. I just can't fake reads. I can't. It's annoying. So I need to play as utter shit as town because I can't become better as mafia but I can become worse as town.
3) Big games are harder than normal games. So I want to see how I do when giving it my all, and I want to have fun. So I am making a lot of trash posts because that is fun for me. So this will be very different than previous games.

tldr: I just want to play this style this game. I don't know why. The reasons above might be it but also maybe not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:57 GMT
#1339
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:04 GMT
#1348
On March 05 2024 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?

I didn't say he is town.
I said Rels' case doesnt make him mafia.

Ok. Fair.
Rels concern is legit. But I can see how it doesn't make TTS lock mafia in your eyes.
Still. TTS is hiding behind his other site. And doing nothing spectacular.
If he is overwhelmed by the amount of posts I understand. But that is not our problem.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:17 GMT
#1356
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:20 GMT
#1360
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:22 GMT
#1361
On March 05 2024 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
you are fucking stupid. let it be known now.

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:24 GMT
#1362
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:26 GMT
#1365
It is a no brainer to me.
I do not want our Jailkeeper dead on N1.
The only way to prevent that is by making him mayor.

Mafia is smarter than town and understands that.

Vivax is getting shit on even after our situation changed. And those 2 bigbrains in their mason should know better but want to make shitshow rayn mayor.
pathetic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1368
On March 05 2024 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.

Or we could have a mayor that can steer town in a good direction without mafia being able to shoot him for a while. No offense to Vivax, but the reactions to his claim show that is not him.

The reactions are from mafia and an upset iamp.
I was also upset at first but now it is our only right play.

Unless we reasonable doubt the claim.

But he backed it up his claim once and I think we all kinda believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1371
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:47 GMT
#1393
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:52 GMT
#1401
On March 05 2024 05:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3

I don't understand this "I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up"

What follow-up?

Yes. That was badly formatted. I wrote 'Don't like this (from Mebaby) because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP"
But I didn't post it yet to see the follow up by dmb (if there was anything)
And then I saw that iamp post and felt like that was a town mindmeld with what I wrote.

So iamp is town for me because of that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12691
Rain 2018
Artosis 760
White-Ra 206
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
Doublelift4232
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1524
ArmadaUGS492
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor775
WinterStarcraft256
Other Games
summit1g9058
shahzam689
Day[9].tv642
JimRising 524
C9.Mang0291
ViBE139
Maynarde137
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick800
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Day9tv642
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
12h 26m
OSC
23h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.