• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 258

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:29 GMT
#5141
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.

Yeah that is true, and I guess his vote is the only thing that's driving me putting VE ahead of him on the lynch priority right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 00:31 GMT
#5142
I will go to bed now. The wagons are quite close right now so please be reasonable. Even if VE is mafia we still need to lynch oats. You are only postponing it if we are not doing it today and then people will again take this as an excuse not to play for a full dayphase.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:32 GMT
#5143
On March 09 2024 09:31 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed now. The wagons are quite close right now so please be reasonable. Even if VE is mafia we still need to lynch oats. You are only postponing it if we are not doing it today and then people will again take this as an excuse not to play for a full dayphase.


Hard agree
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:33 GMT
#5144
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 00:33 GMT
#5145
On March 09 2024 09:31 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed now. The wagons are quite close right now so please be reasonable. Even if VE is mafia we still need to lynch oats. You are only postponing it if we are not doing it today and then people will again take this as an excuse not to play for a full dayphase.


What does mafia say who knows Oats isn't?

^^^^^
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:36 GMT
#5146
On March 09 2024 09:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.

Yeah that is true, and I guess his vote is the only thing that's driving me putting VE ahead of him on the lynch priority right now.

Nah I don't think I can vote Palmar today, his shit has looked terrible today but he was reasonable enough at other points in the game for me to have a townread of him earlier. His level of play is absolutely infuriating right now and I don't know if it's gonna get any better but it's almost so bad that I have a hard time seeing him doing it as scum, like he's gotta know everything he posted over the last couple of hours was bad. There are already enough shenanigans. If you want someone other than Oats its gotta be VE.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 00:36 GMT
#5147
can we get a vote count
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:37 GMT
#5148
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?



Also this is exactly what I was looking for by voting palmer I'm not dumb wanted to see who else would jump ship when oats flips scum to find others. If not scum then jumping ship might be town behaviour

Back on oats ftr
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 00:37 GMT
#5149
On March 09 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

As would Palmar & VE.


On March 09 2024 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You must understand. VEs recent play has changed his read on him dramatically.


He thinks VE and Palmar are teamed first and then he plays interpreter for Palmar to defend him from iamp.

lmao
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 00:39 GMT
#5150
On March 09 2024 09:36 iamperfection wrote:
can we get a vote count

I think it is like 8:6 Oats:VE now
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 00:39 GMT
#5151
On March 09 2024 09:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

As would Palmar & VE.


Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You must understand. VEs recent play has changed his read on him dramatically.


He thinks VE and Palmar are teamed first and then he plays interpreter for Palmar to defend him from iamp.

lmao

whoosh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 00:39 GMT
#5152
Ok maybe iamp's vote isn't terrible it makes scum feel safer.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 00:40 GMT
#5153
but bed for real now
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:40 GMT
#5154
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:40 GMT
#5155
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?

Only the first half, I spent a while last night trying to figure out why people I was previously townreading were doing things I didn't understand. Spent a bit trying to read the game from a different point of view.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is going to be perceived very poorly by multiple people who think I am scummy. Yes I also believe I'm making the right play. And yes I fully recognize the irony of the ego comment that I made yesterday.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:40 GMT
#5156
On March 09 2024 09:37 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?



Also this is exactly what I was looking for by voting palmer I'm not dumb wanted to see who else would jump ship when oats flips scum to find others. If not scum then jumping ship might be town behaviour

Back on oats ftr


Smart.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 00:41 GMT
#5157
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?


vig him?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:41 GMT
#5158
On March 09 2024 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?

Only the first half, I spent a while last night trying to figure out why people I was previously townreading were doing things I didn't understand. Spent a bit trying to read the game from a different point of view.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is going to be perceived very poorly by multiple people who think I am scummy. Yes I also believe I'm making the right play. And yes I fully recognize the irony of the ego comment that I made yesterday.


I mean you look fucking bad right now if oats is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:42 GMT
#5159
On March 09 2024 09:37 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?



Also this is exactly what I was looking for by voting palmer I'm not dumb wanted to see who else would jump ship when oats flips scum to find others. If not scum then jumping ship might be town behaviour

Back on oats ftr

Any conclusions from this?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:42 GMT
#5160
On March 09 2024 09:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?


vig him?


I have thought about it, but RB, cause I was dumb. So too unreliable.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech143
BRAT_OK 82
Railgan 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1636
Shuttle 682
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 27
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
420jenkins490
XaKoH 477
Counter-Strike
fl0m4069
Fnx 668
kRYSTAL_17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4146
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g4043
Liquid`RaSZi2003
FrodaN979
B2W.Neo419
ToD216
C9.Mang0166
TKL 90
UpATreeSC83
QueenE69
RotterdaM65
Mew2King31
PPMD15
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
WardiTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2360
League of Legends
• TFBlade771
Other Games
• Shiphtur1419
• imaqtpie824
• WagamamaTV307
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 12m
Patches Events
20h 12m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.