• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 257

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:11 GMT
#5121
On March 09 2024 08:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Iamperfections Palmar vote is so terrible he might be scum tbh

who the fuck are you to call anyone terrible btw.


Lol 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 00:11 GMT
#5122
On March 09 2024 08:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Iamperfections Palmar vote is so terrible he might be scum tbh

who the fuck are you to call anyone terrible btw.


You're splitting wagons between your scumreads mikey
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:12 GMT
#5123
On March 09 2024 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
i feel like plamar just rambled for several posts saying stuff that is irrelevant or saying stuff everyone knows already

Agree
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:15 GMT
#5124
Everyone down to be sub optimal let's go for Palmer lynch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 09 2024 00:17 GMT
#5125
On March 09 2024 09:15 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Everyone down to be sub optimal let's go for Palmer lynch

Don't tempt me.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:17 GMT
#5126
fuckit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:18 GMT
#5127
lol this game is a fucking shit show.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:18 GMT
#5128
I love shenanigans but this is too much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:19 GMT
#5129
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:19 GMT
#5130
On March 09 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
lol this game is a fucking shit show.


At some point you've got to embrace it.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:21 GMT
#5131
I went to the store and got some groceries and realized pretty much every realistic scum team scenario I was trying to figure out did not contain Oats but definitely included VE.

And yes, my math was also wrong.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 00:22 GMT
#5132
On March 09 2024 09:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I went to the store and got some groceries and realized pretty much every realistic scum team scenario I was trying to figure out did not contain Oats but definitely included VE.

And yes, my math was also wrong.


Go back and buy a coke maybe then you can post the entire team.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:22 GMT
#5133
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:22 GMT
#5134
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:23 GMT
#5135
Wtf mz?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:24 GMT
#5136
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:24 GMT
#5137
Also why am I suddenly in your mafia teams vivax?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:24 GMT
#5138
On March 09 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I went to the store and got some groceries and realized pretty much every realistic scum team scenario I was trying to figure out did not contain Oats but definitely included VE.

And yes, my math was also wrong.


Go back and buy a coke maybe then you can post the entire team.


Hahahaha
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:24 GMT
#5139
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.


This is true
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:28 GMT
#5140
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.