• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 255

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 23:01 GMT
#5081
On March 09 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

As would Palmar & VE.

Yes. That's why they are in my fab 5.
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:01 GMT
#5082
I don't think his reads have evolved beyond what little he was around for D1
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:03 GMT
#5083
On March 09 2024 08:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't think his reads have evolved beyond what little he was around for D1

Yep. Really, really lazy. Which is of course not really mafia indicative on its own in his case but man its weak.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:04 GMT
#5084
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 23:08 GMT
#5085
On March 09 2024 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?

I feel bad about being mean to rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:09 GMT
#5086
On March 09 2024 08:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?

I feel bad about being mean to rayn.

He will live. There have been many people who were mean to rayn. And even more people who rayn was mean to. At least he is canonized as townhero already.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:11 GMT
#5087
Man Koshi I'm still thinking over this post:
On March 09 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Worst math I have seen in a while.
If they have a framer, the chance they picked Oats is the only thing you need to calculate. Add the chance of a miller in there and you know the odds.

The chance they picked Oats is high because our cop decided to bold his fucking name in his reads post after claiming cop.

Chance of Slam not being town and cop is low.


Our blues and DP are so fucking bad that mafia has 1 rb and 3 blues to pick from.

So I guess 2 die tonight. And no tears will be shred.

On March 04 2024 15:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool


What did you mean by this then:

On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.

Remember oars bullshit on me earlier?

Yeah, I'm mocking him, DP.

Don't act like I haven't been posing "page 35 ftw!" As town since 2013. Y'all know me better than this shit.


I thought you were sus on cake here for posting the tea party shit.

Nope, it's all directed at Oats.

He jumped down my throat for tongue-in-cheek remarks and I saw that bullshit and was like oh wow, how about this, then I saw his replies to her and remembered I was catching up and being current at the same time.

On March 05 2024 04:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Oatsmaster town?

Slam talks about Oats a lot in his filter, if you were going to target slam with a framer, all you'd have to do is pick from his scum reads which he doesn't have a bunch of and your math gets a lot better.

Actually seeing Palmar make my own math argument, I kinda get why it sounds so weak.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:17 GMT
#5088
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:

We probably have about 5 mafia in this game. It could be 4, but then they have very strong roles. Normal balance would suggest 5.






I have had it with people not reading the op
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:19 GMT
#5089
i feel like plamar just rambled for several posts saying stuff that is irrelevant or saying stuff everyone knows already
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:22 GMT
#5090
On March 09 2024 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
i feel like plamar just rambled for several posts saying stuff that is irrelevant or saying stuff everyone knows already

He finally talked to me for 30 seconds in the Mason chat and then peaced out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:22 GMT
#5091
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

can we stop this nonsense too. YOU know mafias are a team they come to decisions as a team. 1 member never decides everything even when there is a strong player it is always a collaboration. And with 5 of them especially so any argument so and so cant be mafia because i would have killed so and or not killed so and so. People have been triggering me with this and you haven't been the first.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 23:22 GMT
#5092
How rude
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:23 GMT
#5093
I have the worst fucking timing, Vivax and Koshi around all day now they're gone when I get home and want to talk to them.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:23 GMT
#5094
On March 09 2024 08:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

can we stop this nonsense too. YOU know mafias are a team they come to decisions as a team. 1 member never decides everything even when there is a strong player it is always a collaboration. And with 5 of them especially so any argument so and so cant be mafia because i would have killed so and or not killed so and so. People have been triggering me with this and you haven't been the first.

ebwop

And with 5 of them especially so any argument is nonsense that so and so cant be mafia because i would have killed so and or not killed so and so.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:25 GMT
#5095
Copcake still voting jealous is super weird to me, she insists on being on wagons of her own. Day 1 she stayed on JSL as well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:27 GMT
#5096
If she actually cared about not lynching Oats, VE already had to votes on him when she voted jealous. Instead she just yeets her vote out a window.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:28 GMT
#5097
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:30 GMT
#5098
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:31 GMT
#5099
On March 09 2024 07:26 Palmar wrote:
But yeah, I simply cannot worry about the worst case scenario (Framer) because if you lose to a successful frame there really isn't much to be done.

All the other scenarios ranging from salvage-able to great

Oats is mafia: great
Slam is mafia: good, 1 for 1 is acceptable
Oats is miller: salvageable, at least slam gets confirmed

And mafia needs to shoot slam, so Vivax can play mind games whether or not to jail slam in that last scenario. Mafia can't just RB slam, because they need to RB DP if DP is town which I think is the case.

why would they need to RB dp unless tothestars is 100% mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 23:31 GMT
#5100
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

did he really say that voting for the lulz
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.