• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11011 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 259

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:42 GMT
#5161
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:43 GMT
#5162
On March 09 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?


Cause you are still an unresolved red check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:45 GMT
#5163
Like in theory maybe if we lynched palmer the day wouldn't repeat because of the implication butblyncing ve it probably would.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:45 GMT
#5164
On March 09 2024 09:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?


Cause you are still an unresolved red check.

No, if we don’t lynch me today, the resolution is that I’m town
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:46 GMT
#5165
On March 09 2024 09:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?

Only the first half, I spent a while last night trying to figure out why people I was previously townreading were doing things I didn't understand. Spent a bit trying to read the game from a different point of view.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is going to be perceived very poorly by multiple people who think I am scummy. Yes I also believe I'm making the right play. And yes I fully recognize the irony of the ego comment that I made yesterday.


I mean you look fucking bad right now if oats is mafia.

Yeah but people already think I look bad and they usually do. I've spent most of today trying to figure this out, at least I'm more certain of this move because it's VE.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:47 GMT
#5166
On March 09 2024 09:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?


Cause you are still an unresolved red check.

No, if we don’t lynch me today, the resolution is that I’m town


If you are town you a real easy mislynch at lylo?

Do you really not see the issues here? like I get you wanna live but still.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 00:47 GMT
#5167
ve might be replacing out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:47 GMT
#5168
It is also wild enough it's kinda wifom but still. I will basically call you town if oats is town though.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:48 GMT
#5169
On March 09 2024 09:47 iamperfection wrote:
ve might be replacing out


Out of game info or just speculation?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 00:48 GMT
#5170
On March 09 2024 09:48 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:47 iamperfection wrote:
ve might be replacing out


Out of game info or just speculation?

On March 09 2024 03:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Looking for potential replacements for

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia.

The game is 250 pages so far, but there could still be plenty of time left for you to make your mark in the subsequent 500 pages!

Join the mafia forum. Become a part of TL infamy!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:49 GMT
#5171
there was a post looking for a replacement.

I doubt replacements are available though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 09 2024 00:49 GMT
#5172
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (5): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh
Palmar (1): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove
Jealous (1): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:49 GMT
#5173
On March 09 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?


Cause you are still an unresolved red check.

No, if we don’t lynch me today, the resolution is that I’m town


If you are town you a real easy mislynch at lylo?

Do you really not see the issues here? like I get you wanna live but still.

I’m really not? Just play the game man, the way you wanted to without blues
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:51 GMT
#5174
On March 09 2024 09:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
what are we supposed to do tomorrow if oats lives?

Do we just repeat today?

Why in the world would we repeat today?


Cause you are still an unresolved red check.

No, if we don’t lynch me today, the resolution is that I’m town


If you are town you a real easy mislynch at lylo?

Do you really not see the issues here? like I get you wanna live but still.

I’m really not? Just play the game man, the way you wanted to without blues


Im sorry if you are town, I just can't do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:51 GMT
#5175
If VE replaces out that's going to be an insane amount of WIFOM
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:52 GMT
#5176
I really don’t think that we are getting replacements for this game lol
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 00:52 GMT
#5177
Don't mind me just voting with about half my scumreads.
JAT, DP, dmb?

Wanna come over to VE?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:53 GMT
#5178
On March 09 2024 09:52 Vivax wrote:
Don't mind me just voting with about half my scumreads.
JAT, DP, dmb?

Wanna come over to VE?


Why do you think I am mafia now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:54 GMT
#5179
DMB has barely participated today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:55 GMT
#5180
Yeah i was hoping to see some more of dmb so I could make a firmer read
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 33m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.