• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7249 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 260

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:56 GMT
#5181
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:58 GMT
#5182
yeah I am not sure she is a big question mark for me. maybe a good vig shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:59 GMT
#5183
On March 09 2024 09:52 Vivax wrote:
Don't mind me just voting with about half my scumreads.
JAT, DP, dmb?

Wanna come over to VE?

Slam Ninja'd back onto Oats so I think this is probably gonna be a nonstarter.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 01:01 GMT
#5184
i hate this game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 01:03 GMT
#5185
More likely tts replacement than ve but sure. Unless thread is looking for two replacements specifically
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 01:03 GMT
#5186
Just vote oats whats the problem?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 01:06 GMT
#5187
On March 09 2024 10:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Just vote oats whats the problem?


Half the playerbase going emo mode that‘s the problem.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 01:07 GMT
#5188
On March 09 2024 10:03 JacobStrangelove wrote:
More likely tts replacement than ve but sure. Unless thread is looking for two replacements specifically

he voted
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 01:19 GMT
#5189
have to be out for awhile now
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 01:30 GMT
#5190
On March 09 2024 10:19 iamperfection wrote:
have to be out for awhile now

dw seems like so is everyone else
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 01:32 GMT
#5191
im here to make sure we keep on track.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 01:32 GMT
#5192
probably not what you are after though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 01:37 GMT
#5193
On March 09 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
probably not what you are after though.

lol you're fine, I feel like things are set at this point so now we just wait and see who was right.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 01:54 GMT
#5194
On March 09 2024 09:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.

We have a safe kill. Everthing else what be stupid to do. Even if he is Miller its still the safest option right know. So why should i post more until the lynch. End the post from Jealous got me kinda Panik atack yesterday so I took a step back from tl. Also I will not filter j any more and vivax who made a quote from the post so I will not go in his Filter either. Btw that makes me think about Vivax alignment. He knows how heavy my phobia is about that so maybe he just quote it so I will not Filter him anymore...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 01:55 GMT
#5195
On March 09 2024 10:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.

We have a safe kill. Everthing else what be stupid to do. Even if he is Miller its still the safest option right know. So why should i post more until the lynch. End the post from Jealous got me kinda Panik atack yesterday so I took a step back from tl. Also I will not filter j any more and vivax who made a quote from the post so I will not go in his Filter either. Btw that makes me think about Vivax alignment. He knows how heavy my phobia is about that so maybe he just quote it so I will not Filter him anymore...

*And
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 09 2024 01:56 GMT
#5196
On March 09 2024 10:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.

We have a safe kill. Everthing else what be stupid to do. Even if he is Miller its still the safest option right know. So why should i post more until the lynch. End the post from Jealous got me kinda Panik atack yesterday so I took a step back from tl. Also I will not filter j any more and vivax who made a quote from the post so I will not go in his Filter either. Btw that makes me think about Vivax alignment. He knows how heavy my phobia is about that so maybe he just quote it so I will not Filter him anymore...

Which post was that?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 01:57 GMT
#5197
Town
Vivax: JK no words necessary

Jsl: uncced GS

Slam: I think the abstract sort of confusion that slam has operated in for the majority of the 2 days is very townie and he has expressed very clear opinions and reads of people so I absolutely think he’s lock town. Not to mention cop etc

DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.

Iamp: very townie pushes that he felt invested in and actually wanted to see the dead people. Kinda the reverse of dp, he’s been hard on not lynching me here which again makes no sense for mafia to do because it’s super easy to tmi and mess up especially with the day starting the way it did with everyone believing it

Marv: I was hesitant early on day 1 when he was playing mostly in the dm with rayn but I think at this point the Palmar push was good and I see absolutely no reason mafia!marv discloses that rayn told him who he was targeting with his night action. I do also like that he called out mz’s nonsense today.

Cake: this is a read I’ve been flip flopping throughout the game but at this point I’m settled on her being firmly town, I think the jealous thing especially that happened today is townie because it only draws attention to her and it didn’t feel manufactured or plannned.

Koshi: ngl this read has been fading throughout today. The mid part of day 1 I had a really solid townread on him but I don’t like that his activity has dived so much. However I do like that he’s not voting for me so he’s still firmly town.

Jealous: Said earlier today but I think that his scumhunting efforts have been good and he feels like he wants to solve the game and find the mafia.

DMB: same as the last post about her, none of what she’s doing makes sense as mafia, I’m treating the dumb telling as nai and I mean the dp push is misguided but it feels like she cares

Palmar: slow start but he’s posted a fair bunch today. I don’t think mafia Palmar has to capacity do that rayn post and I also don’t think mafia Palmar gets off of me onto VE.

Mafia
Rels: the way that rels has approached today is atrocious. He’s just come in here, stuck his vote on me and left. This is in addition to his day 1 malaise and overreaction in the night.

Mz: Not actually progressing through reads well. The way he approached his cake read was fully odd and not natural with that night post seemingly not to realize that he was literally complaining about his top scum read. I fully expect him to end up on me before the day ends.

Jat: the day 1 super marv sheep without actually reading marv as town was not good and he hasn’t used today at all to advance any of his reads, just content to sit on me and do some waffle

Tts: the insane “I’m a noob idk what is going on” thing is not it and he’s played exactly how I think mafia would play today, just act confused then place a vote

VE: comes into the game terribly saying he’s gonna be active but just doesn’t play. His outrage doesn’t feel real in his posts and he seems like he’s just struggling to actually take an interest in scumhunting

———————-
Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 02:00 GMT
#5198
Very sheepable scumlist
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 02:01 GMT
#5199
On March 09 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 10:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.

We have a safe kill. Everthing else what be stupid to do. Even if he is Miller its still the safest option right know. So why should i post more until the lynch. End the post from Jealous got me kinda Panik atack yesterday so I took a step back from tl. Also I will not filter j any more and vivax who made a quote from the post so I will not go in his Filter either. Btw that makes me think about Vivax alignment. He knows how heavy my phobia is about that so maybe he just quote it so I will not Filter him anymore...

Which post was that?

clown meme. you didn't know. Everything's okay. But Vivax could have warned me in RL ...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 02:02 GMT
#5200
i feel like this video sums up my feeling of the game. leg thing fits nicely with dp too.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 43m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.