• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 261

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 02:04 GMT
#5201
On March 09 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
Very sheepable scumlist

also kinda scummy that you quote what I fear the most so one person less who is gonna filter you...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:08 GMT
#5202
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town
Vivax: JK no words necessary

Jsl: uncced GS

Slam: I think the abstract sort of confusion that slam has operated in for the majority of the 2 days is very townie and he has expressed very clear opinions and reads of people so I absolutely think he’s lock town. Not to mention cop etc

DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.

Iamp: very townie pushes that he felt invested in and actually wanted to see the dead people. Kinda the reverse of dp, he’s been hard on not lynching me here which again makes no sense for mafia to do because it’s super easy to tmi and mess up especially with the day starting the way it did with everyone believing it

Marv: I was hesitant early on day 1 when he was playing mostly in the dm with rayn but I think at this point the Palmar push was good and I see absolutely no reason mafia!marv discloses that rayn told him who he was targeting with his night action. I do also like that he called out mz’s nonsense today.

Cake: this is a read I’ve been flip flopping throughout the game but at this point I’m settled on her being firmly town, I think the jealous thing especially that happened today is townie because it only draws attention to her and it didn’t feel manufactured or plannned.

Koshi: ngl this read has been fading throughout today. The mid part of day 1 I had a really solid townread on him but I don’t like that his activity has dived so much. However I do like that he’s not voting for me so he’s still firmly town.

Jealous: Said earlier today but I think that his scumhunting efforts have been good and he feels like he wants to solve the game and find the mafia.

DMB: same as the last post about her, none of what she’s doing makes sense as mafia, I’m treating the dumb telling as nai and I mean the dp push is misguided but it feels like she cares

Palmar: slow start but he’s posted a fair bunch today. I don’t think mafia Palmar has to capacity do that rayn post and I also don’t think mafia Palmar gets off of me onto VE.

Mafia
Rels: the way that rels has approached today is atrocious. He’s just come in here, stuck his vote on me and left. This is in addition to his day 1 malaise and overreaction in the night.

Mz: Not actually progressing through reads well. The way he approached his cake read was fully odd and not natural with that night post seemingly not to realize that he was literally complaining about his top scum read. I fully expect him to end up on me before the day ends.

Jat: the day 1 super marv sheep without actually reading marv as town was not good and he hasn’t used today at all to advance any of his reads, just content to sit on me and do some waffle

Tts: the insane “I’m a noob idk what is going on” thing is not it and he’s played exactly how I think mafia would play today, just act confused then place a vote

VE: comes into the game terribly saying he’s gonna be active but just doesn’t play. His outrage doesn’t feel real in his posts and he seems like he’s just struggling to actually take an interest in scumhunting

———————-
Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.

Damn dude we very similar reads and I came around to the idea that you were town and you're still scumreading me?

I have spent far too much time over the last day trying to discern your alignment, I'm sticking with town. I'm just gonna assume you've got lost reading too much Koshi and vivax who are scum reading me despite also sharing similar reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:12 GMT
#5203
Oats is mafia.

Carry on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:14 GMT
#5204
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 02:15 GMT
#5205
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town
Vivax: JK no words necessary

Jsl: uncced GS

Slam: I think the abstract sort of confusion that slam has operated in for the majority of the 2 days is very townie and he has expressed very clear opinions and reads of people so I absolutely think he’s lock town. Not to mention cop etc

DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.

Iamp: very townie pushes that he felt invested in and actually wanted to see the dead people. Kinda the reverse of dp, he’s been hard on not lynching me here which again makes no sense for mafia to do because it’s super easy to tmi and mess up especially with the day starting the way it did with everyone believing it

Marv: I was hesitant early on day 1 when he was playing mostly in the dm with rayn but I think at this point the Palmar push was good and I see absolutely no reason mafia!marv discloses that rayn told him who he was targeting with his night action. I do also like that he called out mz’s nonsense today.

Cake: this is a read I’ve been flip flopping throughout the game but at this point I’m settled on her being firmly town, I think the jealous thing especially that happened today is townie because it only draws attention to her and it didn’t feel manufactured or plannned.

Koshi: ngl this read has been fading throughout today. The mid part of day 1 I had a really solid townread on him but I don’t like that his activity has dived so much. However I do like that he’s not voting for me so he’s still firmly town.

Jealous: Said earlier today but I think that his scumhunting efforts have been good and he feels like he wants to solve the game and find the mafia.

DMB: same as the last post about her, none of what she’s doing makes sense as mafia, I’m treating the dumb telling as nai and I mean the dp push is misguided but it feels like she cares

Palmar: slow start but he’s posted a fair bunch today. I don’t think mafia Palmar has to capacity do that rayn post and I also don’t think mafia Palmar gets off of me onto VE.

Mafia
Rels: the way that rels has approached today is atrocious. He’s just come in here, stuck his vote on me and left. This is in addition to his day 1 malaise and overreaction in the night.

Mz: Not actually progressing through reads well. The way he approached his cake read was fully odd and not natural with that night post seemingly not to realize that he was literally complaining about his top scum read. I fully expect him to end up on me before the day ends.

Jat: the day 1 super marv sheep without actually reading marv as town was not good and he hasn’t used today at all to advance any of his reads, just content to sit on me and do some waffle

Tts: the insane “I’m a noob idk what is going on” thing is not it and he’s played exactly how I think mafia would play today, just act confused then place a vote

VE: comes into the game terribly saying he’s gonna be active but just doesn’t play. His outrage doesn’t feel real in his posts and he seems like he’s just struggling to actually take an interest in scumhunting

———————-
Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


so what happend to your vote dmb obsession? half of D1 N1 and even after Slam making his breaking news your first post was vote dmb. I have not interacted with you all day so how come?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 02:16 GMT
#5206
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:17 GMT
#5207
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 02:17 GMT
#5208
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:19 GMT
#5209
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 02:20 GMT
#5210
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:22 GMT
#5211
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.


I’m saying he should know he is town so he doesn’t need to say if.

He just needs to say don’t lynch slam when I flip!

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 02:22 GMT
#5212
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.



Omg no if town or Miller should still be when town or Miller in English.

Could see it being a language check though. But dp is right.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 02:24 GMT
#5213
hes just saying either or do they not speak English in Australia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 09 2024 02:24 GMT
#5214
On March 09 2024 11:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.



If oats is just Town we have to lynch slam. Then he pretended the claim fooled us for one lynch and we get the lynch nr. 2 right. There is no other way. Even me with my Tl skill level 1 I know no matter which scenarion comes we know what to do.
Thats the only correct thing to do for our Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:24 GMT
#5215
On March 09 2024 11:22 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.



Omg no if town or Miller should still be when town or Miller in English.

Could see it being a language check though. But dp is right.


I guess it could be a language check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:25 GMT
#5216
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:27 GMT
#5217
On March 09 2024 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English


No you would just say don’t lynch slam.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:27 GMT
#5218
On March 09 2024 11:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.



If oats is just Town we have to lynch slam. Then he pretended the claim fooled us for one lynch and we get the lynch nr. 2 right. There is no other way. Even me with my Tl skill level 1 I know no matter which scenarion comes we know what to do.
Thats the only correct thing to do for our Town

Will you not listen to me after I flip when I tell you not to lynch slam?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:28 GMT
#5219
On March 09 2024 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English


No you would just say don’t lynch slam.


Okay when you are in this situation you can choose the words you use.
No gg, No skill.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 09 2024 02:28 GMT
#5220
It seems like a really important moment to make that kind of subpar word choice though. It's not like time's almost up.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.