• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:17 GMT
#2908
On March 06 2024 12:16 iamperfection wrote:
please shoot me mafia thank you in advance


Wrong, they should all shoot me for dramatic effect
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:22 GMT
#2915
On March 06 2024 12:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?


I woke up for other reasons

If we go by using IRL to talk shit…


What do you mean using irl to talk shit?
Oh you mean the rayn thing. Sorry if you found it offensive but I have to prod him like that, because emotional rayn is good rayn and he‘s been lacking in that department.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:27 GMT
#2926
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:34 GMT
#2940
Anyway it sucks but is what it is.

Copcake is probably town because the rage seems genuine. Rayn not so sure, too hesitant to push DP like he said he would if he believed what he said.

His DMB suspicion also died off quickly back in the day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:42 GMT
#2958
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


Why are you so hyperfixated on DP ?
Right now we have two goals: We figure out if the JAT wagon was on scum and if we establish that it wasn‘t, we figure out who was doing jack shit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2968
On March 06 2024 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.


If you‘re complaining that we didn‘t lynch Palmar, the game is still young.

A D2 battle between marv and Palmar would be informative and entertaining. And we can‘t even know their alignments yet.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:50 GMT
#2977
On March 06 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
Havent read the whole thread, just noticed Tfrel posted some more and he has talked about his - issues - before.



Do you think it helps him with those or not if he remains in the game ? That‘s like asking for extra stress. Slam claimes cop for that reason, he isn‘t sure he can keep up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 04:07 GMT
#2995
On March 06 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:59 Vivax wrote:
Voted Trfel.
If marv is mafia here he's going to have to sweat a bit more to get Palmar out.


What happened with lynching slam, tts and some others? Ahhhhhhhhh


No traction.
But TTS didn‘t vote that kinda clears him.

Slam probably dies in the night and I was just having silly thoughts.

Some others is more interesting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 12:15 GMT
#3179
On March 06 2024 20:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

I actually like this list. I wasn't going to comment while catching up but this deserves some attention. Could just be the mafia team.


I thought exactly the same. If rayn wants him so badly he will have to be more concise about what makes Palmar mafia, because right now he looks too frustrated about not getting him killed with initial marv support.

It‘s like he failed to convince the king of Rohan and got kicked from the tower without becoming king.

I lowkey want him to hate me even a little in this game because then it would ease my doubts about him being too okay with the state of events yesterday.

@ JS I don‘t think Slam is still mafia. See my reply to copcake.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 13:48 GMT
#3225
On March 06 2024 22:41 CopCake wrote:
For isntance, that list was based on how people acted to the end of the day before the lynch.

Ie. No one is questioning vivax:

Happa probably gave up because he is mafia
Tfrel is hiding because he is mafia
Rayn is crying in copcakes arms
Nobody touches my girlfriend because she gives good head

I am so right and you are idiots hur hur hur


When vivax was mafia with me he did the same. 🤷🏽‍♀️

He even said something like he would avenge Dumb.



M'am, I'm the mayor of this town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 13:50 GMT
#3228
I also run an underground prison network while holding a political office.
It's like I'm the cia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:22 GMT
#3248
On March 06 2024 23:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.


I have said it before

“Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.”



The oddest thing I found reading her was calling the town dumb at some point tbh.
It made me think I called someone correctly mafia somewhere if she is. Or maybe someone should be really obvious. If she is mafia that is.

Maybe Oats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:29 GMT
#3254
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.


Complains when I don't vote for him.
Complains when me and the rest of the town do.

Mafia this is the traitor. You're welcome.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:46 GMT
#3271
On March 06 2024 10:30 Jealous wrote:
Looked through Trfel's posts, things to note:

1. A. Questions DP's scum!Oatsmaster line of thinking re: discussing the set-up/making a mistake in interpretation thereof.
B. Further defense here.

2. Doubles down on MZ as town.

3. A. Likes DMB's posts about Vivax. Read iamp as most likely scum.
B. Agrees with CopCake that DMB is town.

4. Reads CopCake as town.

5. Says they don't have time to play, are voting Vivax and Palmar.


Why did I townread this guy again.

This is a post with lots of surface level effort and zero value.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:59 GMT
#3273
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 15:08 GMT
#3278
On March 07 2024 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?

How sure you are of DMB not being mafia, because she looks very mafia to me as well. and why?


Not at all. I think she always looks scummy on a surface level but her being so stubborn about DP makes me think town.

Its just not worth it to pursue that as scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 15:11 GMT
#3282
On March 07 2024 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?

How sure you are of DMB not being mafia, because she looks very mafia to me as well. and why?


Not at all. I think she always looks scummy on a surface level but her being so stubborn about DP makes me think town.

Its just not worth it to pursue that as scum.

Why does she scumread Cake when Cake is the only other person ever in this game to scumread DP?

Also her read on me is shit. I can understand people thinking i am mafia, but i don't understand that shit she is saying.


You are looking for someone to make sense as town who enjoys chaos and not making sense in the first place.

A bit like me. But I can flip around and try to make sense if the situation requires it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 18:10 GMT
#3457
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?


Clearly you‘re good.
I should replace you with rayn in my last loosely thought out list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 18:12 GMT
#3459
On March 07 2024 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know i am a bit shit for pushing Palmar and VE so hard for associative thing, but there is not simply any other choice here for mafia.

Unless Vivax is mafia which makes marv mafia as well.


Funny because you just used ‚would I mason marv?‘ argument.

Now you invalidated in on your own.

And you habe to listen to ‚would I fakeclaim JK‘ which has already been discusser
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 18:13 GMT
#3461
Tomorrow rayn goes out in a blaze of glory.
Not tonight very likely.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.