• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:55 GMT
#2301
On March 06 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
As for other people.

I stand by the sandroba townread, koshi is probably town too. I like Oats a lot more now for actually making sense. I also like JSL and Vivax.

I'd need VE to actually step up some again, same with Trfel. I had some reads on both but they're weak. DMB is also a weak maybe townread.

iamperfection is making sense, but the guy is smart enough to make sense when there is no pressure on him as either alignment.

DP is a little more wildcardy to me this game, I haven't always agreed with his takes.

TTS, JEalous, Hapa just need to be policied out.

I've not read or even noticed Rels at all which is a bad omen.

rayn is weird to me. I'm again getting the feeling that he's just posting a lot and saying very little, also I really, really don't like that he's not pressuring marv at all in the mason QT it seems.

Idk about CopCake, nothjin one way or the other.

MZ looks kinda bad, but it's very weak as I haven't really read him.

Pile on to trfel let's go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:56 GMT
#2302
Have to drive home have some fun while I'm out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:04 GMT
#2450
On March 06 2024 08:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar calling me mafia is not helping me townread him.

And it’s not omgus. It’s his only play as mafia. Still reading g

Skip to trfel vote pist
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:14 GMT
#2464
my fucking phone broke
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:18 GMT
#2472
On March 06 2024 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
I might have to concede I shouldn’t lynch palmar here.

I still think he can be mafia. But his posts have a much better tone to them now.

The doubt may make it a bad lynch.

what did you make of the trfel vote then
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2490
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2494
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2499
On March 06 2024 08:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?

The vote post?

the post in which they voted
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2506
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.

you dont think the peace out post had a scum mindset
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 00:46 GMT
#2616
ve is playing like a jester and it annoys me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 00:50 GMT
#2617
why is JAT riding marvs dick so hard? I dont really see a strong town read in his filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 00:53 GMT
#2619
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.

like i dont know its almost like he knows marvs alignment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 00:55 GMT
#2623
On March 06 2024 09:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.

like i dont know its almost like he knows marvs alignment.

Well maybe he is just being pragmatic in this post seeing in context as palmar was cookin then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:03 GMT
#2627
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:08 GMT
#2631
On March 06 2024 10:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 09:50 iamperfection wrote:
why is JAT riding marvs dick so hard? I dont really see a strong town read in his filter.


Marv thinks its normal

i would think there would be some apprehension to blindly follow.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:31 GMT
#2649
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

so trfel played amazing last game. Show me the amazing posts this game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:38 GMT
#2657
On March 06 2024 10:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


Well both wagons are my wagons lets be real.

i started the trfel wagon
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:42 GMT
#2661
On March 06 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


Well both wagons are my wagons lets be real.

i started the trfel wagon

And what if its wrong?

then its wrong
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:44 GMT
#2664
then again there is also an hour left plenty of time for shenanigans
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:51 GMT
#2680
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town

no
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.