• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 158 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:29 GMT
#701
On August 31 2022 23:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:04 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is keeping his options open and not in a good way
##Vote: Rels
it's real now

I could see this being true, for sure.
He's doubling down on weird things, repeating stuff others have said, and being pretty ambiguous about much of the other stuff.
In fact, I'm adding rels to my vote list.

Our chat last night really went nowhere. He didn't even try to get any new information out of me even though he was questioning me about all of his concerns and ended up still at the same point he was before he asked the questions.
I'm like I was answering all his questions without being evasive or arguing, why can't he use that to progress his reads, or the game somehow. Instead he's still stuck on rayn's very first post which generated nothing useful? I don't buy it to be honest, and nothing has really changed at all from that interaction, except for i now scumread rels.



It advanced my read though! I didn't explicitely say it I guess, but I don't want to vote for you anymore. Your responses could make sense.

Also regardless of alignment, it was nice that at least one person was there when I was available to play, less lonely.


Well you started suspicious of me and ended on this:
On August 31 2022 12:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 12:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Meh rels i can't find the game i was thinking of and its 4am here so i'm going to bed. If you want me to post it tomorrow just leave a note here and i will find it.

I would like it actually but more to check you than rayn hahaha :p


So that's why I assumed you hadn't progressed.

Which reminds me i've looked at like 6-7 games and I can't find the one i was thinking of. Maybe i was misremembering.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:30 GMT
#702
Jock I understand your points, but posts like these feel pretty genuine. It just, makes sense. Not hard to fake of course for one post, but every interaction dec has feel like that.
On August 31 2022 22:28 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 22:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 22:21 deconduo wrote:
On August 31 2022 22:19 Jockmcplop wrote:
While you're here decon:

Let me ask you something, was rels simply posting alot of words enough for you to remove your vote, or was it something that he actually said that suggests to you he isn't mafia?


Just posting was enough - as I said in the original vote it was for 'Posting the bare minimum to not get modkilled'


ok thanks.
This reads to me like a very shallow way to assign your vote. I was hoping you had some reasoning beyond that for removing your vote tbh. I thought rels' posting last night was hella scummy, as i posted earlier and DI also posted about (and did a better job of it than i did tbh).


I never pretended it was anything else. Pretty standard day 1 pressure vote to get inactives active. Active just means posting, I don't expect anyone to instantly write a page of awesome scumhuting. I don't expect everyone to be an awesome scumhunting wizard on day 1.

Maybe I just have low standards

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:31 GMT
#703
I don't vote to vote dec. Who would you vote if not him? (and not me lol)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:31 GMT
#704
On August 31 2022 23:02 CopCake wrote:
I could change my vote for rels.

Why?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:33 GMT
#705
On August 31 2022 23:30 Rels wrote:
Jock I understand your points, but posts like these feel pretty genuine. It just, makes sense. Not hard to fake of course for one post, but every interaction dec has feel like that.
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 22:28 deconduo wrote:
On August 31 2022 22:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 22:21 deconduo wrote:
On August 31 2022 22:19 Jockmcplop wrote:
While you're here decon:

Let me ask you something, was rels simply posting alot of words enough for you to remove your vote, or was it something that he actually said that suggests to you he isn't mafia?


Just posting was enough - as I said in the original vote it was for 'Posting the bare minimum to not get modkilled'


ok thanks.
This reads to me like a very shallow way to assign your vote. I was hoping you had some reasoning beyond that for removing your vote tbh. I thought rels' posting last night was hella scummy, as i posted earlier and DI also posted about (and did a better job of it than i did tbh).


I never pretended it was anything else. Pretty standard day 1 pressure vote to get inactives active. Active just means posting, I don't expect anyone to instantly write a page of awesome scumhuting. I don't expect everyone to be an awesome scumhunting wizard on day 1.

Maybe I just have low standards



This is very similar to what you said yesterday about decon and his early jokeposting.
That you agreed with my points but that it felt natural.

Honestly it doesn't really feel natural or genuine to me.
But even if it did, the lack of town thought process is far more telling imo.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:33 GMT
#706
On August 31 2022 23:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:23 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 21:04 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is keeping his options open and not in a good way
##Vote: Rels
it's real now

I could see this being true, for sure.
He's doubling down on weird things, repeating stuff others have said, and being pretty ambiguous about much of the other stuff.
In fact, I'm adding rels to my vote list.

Our chat last night really went nowhere. He didn't even try to get any new information out of me even though he was questioning me about all of his concerns and ended up still at the same point he was before he asked the questions.
I'm like I was answering all his questions without being evasive or arguing, why can't he use that to progress his reads, or the game somehow. Instead he's still stuck on rayn's very first post which generated nothing useful? I don't buy it to be honest, and nothing has really changed at all from that interaction, except for i now scumread rels.



It advanced my read though! I didn't explicitely say it I guess, but I don't want to vote for you anymore. Your responses could make sense.

Also regardless of alignment, it was nice that at least one person was there when I was available to play, less lonely.


Well you started suspicious of me and ended on this:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 12:12 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 12:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Meh rels i can't find the game i was thinking of and its 4am here so i'm going to bed. If you want me to post it tomorrow just leave a note here and i will find it.

I would like it actually but more to check you than rayn hahaha :p


So that's why I assumed you hadn't progressed.

Which reminds me i've looked at like 6-7 games and I can't find the one i was thinking of. Maybe i was misremembering.

it was more tongue in cheek than anything else
Oh no I shouldn't use that word haha :p
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:34 GMT
#707
On August 31 2022 23:31 Rels wrote:
I don't vote to vote dec. Who would you vote if not him? (and not me lol)

The only other person who is ringing alarm bells for me is vivax.
I think both you and dec are scum anyway, so if not him and not you is kind of a moot point!
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:34 GMT
#708
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:35 GMT
#709
On August 31 2022 23:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 23:23 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 21:04 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is keeping his options open and not in a good way
##Vote: Rels
it's real now

I could see this being true, for sure.
He's doubling down on weird things, repeating stuff others have said, and being pretty ambiguous about much of the other stuff.
In fact, I'm adding rels to my vote list.

Our chat last night really went nowhere. He didn't even try to get any new information out of me even though he was questioning me about all of his concerns and ended up still at the same point he was before he asked the questions.
I'm like I was answering all his questions without being evasive or arguing, why can't he use that to progress his reads, or the game somehow. Instead he's still stuck on rayn's very first post which generated nothing useful? I don't buy it to be honest, and nothing has really changed at all from that interaction, except for i now scumread rels.



It advanced my read though! I didn't explicitely say it I guess, but I don't want to vote for you anymore. Your responses could make sense.

Also regardless of alignment, it was nice that at least one person was there when I was available to play, less lonely.


Well you started suspicious of me and ended on this:
On August 31 2022 12:12 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 12:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Meh rels i can't find the game i was thinking of and its 4am here so i'm going to bed. If you want me to post it tomorrow just leave a note here and i will find it.

I would like it actually but more to check you than rayn hahaha :p


So that's why I assumed you hadn't progressed.

Which reminds me i've looked at like 6-7 games and I can't find the one i was thinking of. Maybe i was misremembering.

it was more tongue in cheek than anything else
Oh no I shouldn't use that word haha :p

I thought we'd established that I can't detect that stuff very well!
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:36 GMT
#710
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

You do?
Why?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:37 GMT
#711
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:38 GMT
#712
OK, 1h30 between both actually. Probably he just went to sleep.
On August 31 2022 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
Can talk about Slam if you want

On August 31 2022 10:42 Rels wrote:
Reading Slam's filter, nothing else really jumps as scum or town. Makes sense, I have a very hard time reading Slam usually.

HF on your case, I don't think most of it makes Slam scum. The only thing that does in my mind is the post I've talked about, and yeah maybe the other ones in the same paragraph:

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
His further posts don't really lead to any kind of evaluation either. He was going to scum read Rayn but remembered Rayn was just bitter as either alignment, he gets into some weird mechanics argument with Dandel in #263 for a while (and actually in this post hesitates in scum reading Dandel?)

Then he circularly references his original suspicion in #269 saying he has no scum reads and that maybe Rayn is just mafia after all?

It doesn't read like a genuine thought process and I think he was afraid to push too far onto Dandel for fear of repercussions, rather than a genuine intent to solve Dandel's alignment.

They also feel kind of fabricated. Less so than the one I've quoted above but a little bit.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:39 GMT
#713
On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see

EBWOP:
When I started to be around, he wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
August 31 2022 14:41 GMT
#714
I'd like to hear from holyflare anyway in general. What he thinks about my opinion on his slam case etc.
Rels I'm sorry to leave you alone in the thread again but i have to go nap i had like 3 hours sleep last night and then a long hospital treatment this morning and its hitting me now.
I'll be back in an hour or so.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:44 GMT
#715
On August 30 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Playing on MU has ruined this website for me lol.

Also, I've grown and adapted as a human being so take this in full faith that I, as a townie, am doing this with the utmost sincerity because I really liked Koshi's MZ points (yes, this parrots what Rayn is saying above). I just think he extrapolated the read a smidge too far to apply it to copcake and then distracted himself.

##Vote MZ

Bolded is pretty self aware
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:44 GMT
#716
On August 31 2022 23:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'd like to hear from holyflare anyway in general. What he thinks about my opinion on his slam case etc.
Rels I'm sorry to leave you alone in the thread again but i have to go nap i had like 3 hours sleep last night and then a long hospital treatment this morning and its hitting me now.
I'll be back in an hour or so.

Hopefully it was nothing too bad see you!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:46 GMT
#717
???? Actually???? That's not rayn is saying AT ALL?
On August 30 2022 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi top town. I sm not sure if stuff on Cake and MZ makrs them mafia but nevertheless its legit stuff and townie thought process. Esp on MZ he uses very weird narratives in his scumhunting on what he thinks makes people mafia. Pretty sure he got lynched for it as town last game i played with him.

Rayn is saying "Koshi is justified on his MZ scumread. MZ got scumread for that behavior as town too".
On August 30 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Playing on MU has ruined this website for me lol.

Also, I've grown and adapted as a human being so take this in full faith that I, as a townie, am doing this with the utmost sincerity because I really liked Koshi's MZ points (yes, this parrots what Rayn is saying above). I just think he extrapolated the read a smidge too far to apply it to copcake and then distracted himself.

##Vote MZ

Very same post, HF is totally discarding the info that rayns bought? This doesn't parrot what rayn said, it's the exact opposite??
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:46 GMT
#718
Very next* post
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 14:53 GMT
#719
On August 31 2022 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Idunno if you got my post correctly HF. I was saying i dont think what Koshi says (and apparently you now) makes MZ mafia because last time he was lynche for making reads the exact same way as you described and he was towwn.


Oh, I know what you said don't worry. I think it's a townie way to shut down a potential future wagon on Koshi.

Doesn't mean anything for MZ or Koshi's points on MZ though (although it kinda implies you think Koshi's points are weird or have no merit which I disagree with).

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 14:54 GMT
#720
On August 31 2022 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Oh wait you mean it's supposed to imply MZ was townie last time and not that Koshi being weird makes Koshi townie???


On August 31 2022 01:03 Holyflare wrote:
Ah, yeah, seems I misread. I retract my townie points on you then :D

I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.