• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 158 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 14:56 GMT
#721
On August 31 2022 23:46 Rels wrote:
???? Actually???? That's not rayn is saying AT ALL?
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi top town. I sm not sure if stuff on Cake and MZ makrs them mafia but nevertheless its legit stuff and townie thought process. Esp on MZ he uses very weird narratives in his scumhunting on what he thinks makes people mafia. Pretty sure he got lynched for it as town last game i played with him.

Rayn is saying "Koshi is justified on his MZ scumread. MZ got scumread for that behavior as town too".
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Playing on MU has ruined this website for me lol.

Also, I've grown and adapted as a human being so take this in full faith that I, as a townie, am doing this with the utmost sincerity because I really liked Koshi's MZ points (yes, this parrots what Rayn is saying above). I just think he extrapolated the read a smidge too far to apply it to copcake and then distracted himself.

##Vote MZ

Very same post, HF is totally discarding the info that rayns bought? This doesn't parrot what rayn said, it's the exact opposite??


Why are you saying this like it's some kind of revelation? There was a whole discussion about how I misread Rayn's post. Even if I didn't and that wasn't what he was actually saying, is it some kind of post that leads you to be so confused that you drop everything and suddenly think I'm mafia? Is there a benefit to me wrongly summarising the post directly above mine?

It feels a lot like you're trying to create things out of thin air.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 14:57 GMT
#722
Oh later in his filter there is this:
On August 31 2022 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Oh wait you mean it's supposed to imply MZ was townie last time and not that Koshi being weird makes Koshi townie???

And then:
On August 31 2022 01:03 Holyflare wrote:
Ah, yeah, seems I misread. I retract my townie points on you then :D

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 14:59 GMT
#723
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see


This is such a bs transition too. You think my points have merit, you think Slam is kinda scummy. I think you're even voting Slam at this point(?) but you somehow transition to "lowkey" wanting to vote me as an associative before you've even wagoned the person you actually think I'm partnered with and discovering if that's a legit concern???
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:01 GMT
#724
On August 31 2022 23:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:46 Rels wrote:
???? Actually???? That's not rayn is saying AT ALL?
On August 30 2022 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi top town. I sm not sure if stuff on Cake and MZ makrs them mafia but nevertheless its legit stuff and townie thought process. Esp on MZ he uses very weird narratives in his scumhunting on what he thinks makes people mafia. Pretty sure he got lynched for it as town last game i played with him.

Rayn is saying "Koshi is justified on his MZ scumread. MZ got scumread for that behavior as town too".
On August 30 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Playing on MU has ruined this website for me lol.

Also, I've grown and adapted as a human being so take this in full faith that I, as a townie, am doing this with the utmost sincerity because I really liked Koshi's MZ points (yes, this parrots what Rayn is saying above). I just think he extrapolated the read a smidge too far to apply it to copcake and then distracted himself.

##Vote MZ

Very same post, HF is totally discarding the info that rayns bought? This doesn't parrot what rayn said, it's the exact opposite??


Why are you saying this like it's some kind of revelation? There was a whole discussion about how I misread Rayn's post. Even if I didn't and that wasn't what he was actually saying, is it some kind of post that leads you to be so confused that you drop everything and suddenly think I'm mafia? Is there a benefit to me wrongly summarising the post directly above mine?

It feels a lot like you're trying to create things out of thin air.

Maybe. Yeah might not be that strong actually, but could indicate that you're not reading the thead properly and just coasting by? And finding stuff like this is why I play mafia actually. Such a great feeling :p
Cool that it made you appear though!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:01 GMT
#725
I am just not reading the thread properly and coasting by.

Why does that make me an alignment?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 31 2022 15:05 GMT
#726
Well. I dont simply have any time this week other than friday evening and sunday. It is what it is, so i sm gonna check in 1h before deadline and vote for whoever Koshi is voting.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:06 GMT
#727
On August 31 2022 23:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see


This is such a bs transition too. You think my points have merit, you think Slam is kinda scummy. I think you're even voting Slam at this point(?) but you somehow transition to "lowkey" wanting to vote me as an associative before you've even wagoned the person you actually think I'm partnered with and discovering if that's a legit concern???

I am voting Slam yeah. To be clear, I don't want to vote you over him. But it might make sense? Why are you not pushing him over Vivax?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:08 GMT
#728
I've literally just appeared in the thread lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:09 GMT
#729
And what's Vivax got to do with anything?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:12 GMT
#730
On September 01 2022 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
I am just not reading the thread properly and coasting by.

Why does that make me an alignment?

This is why I hate D1. If stuff like this can't be used then what can? That makes no sense.

So. You're pushing back way harder than I'm pushing. I'm forcing myself to share ideas, stop being so butthurt about it. It's not strong, OK. But it's something like, you were self conscious enough to see that rayn had mentioned to same point? This is why I thought that post was weird in the first place. So, self conscious enough to deflect a potential criticism, but not enough to understand what was being said? Showing a tendency towards yourself more than towards others? And that's a scum trait? Something like that.

You're making me type a lot of words so that might appear to be like, a strong argument. It's not so. But I feel like it's might be a small thing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:12 GMT
#731
On September 01 2022 00:08 Holyflare wrote:
I've literally just appeared in the thread lol

from my PoV, you were summoned be me :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:13 GMT
#732
On September 01 2022 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
And what's Vivax got to do with anything?

Vivax as a potential lynch instead of Slam?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:13 GMT
#733
but apparently it's not a real wagon. For some reason I thought Vivax was the leading wagon
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:13 GMT
#734
Blaming this post lol
On August 31 2022 20:59 Koshi wrote:
6 people want to vote Vivax off based on what exactly? Role-playing as a trashcan?
So it is a 100% meta vote?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:15 GMT
#735
BTW Koshi can you reply to my posts instead of hiding :p
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:19 GMT
#736
On September 01 2022 00:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
I am just not reading the thread properly and coasting by.

Why does that make me an alignment?

This is why I hate D1. If stuff like this can't be used then what can? That makes no sense.

So. You're pushing back way harder than I'm pushing. I'm forcing myself to share ideas, stop being so butthurt about it. It's not strong, OK. But it's something like, you were self conscious enough to see that rayn had mentioned to same point? This is why I thought that post was weird in the first place. So, self conscious enough to deflect a potential criticism, but not enough to understand what was being said? Showing a tendency towards yourself more than towards others? And that's a scum trait? Something like that.

You're making me type a lot of words so that might appear to be like, a strong argument. It's not so. But I feel like it's might be a small thing.


No, you shouldn't feel put out because you decided to start to lowkey want to vote someone you:

A) Agree with their ideas about a scum read you're voting.

B) Think has townie posts.




It's also the way you've gone about the entire situation. You've raised a point; that I made a post mentioning Rayn (what's wrong with being self aware that someone posted the exact same thing above me that I wanted to say after having read the thread?) but then in the posts after you've actually bothered to read context, contradict your original point and then walk back on it.

The problem I have with what you are doing is that you are just performatively scum hunting. Your thoughts displayed are erratic and not well thought out because you would rather jump on something rather than trying to solve the situation instead.

You did this with this post and you did it with the "not wanting to talk about Slam" post. Back to back.

Why even float that you'd want to vote me if you didn't actually want to do that and it's "not that strong really"???
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:28 GMT
#737
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
The problem I have with what you are doing is that you are just performatively scum hunting. Your thoughts displayed are erratic and not well thought out because you would rather jump on something rather than trying to solve the situation instead.

How does that make me scum though? I'm pretty fucking logical and not erratic as scum. I never get lynched early for example, and win most of the time. It only happens as town that I get MLd early.
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
You did this with this post and you did it with the "not wanting to talk about Slam" post. Back to back.

Why even float that you'd want to vote me if you didn't actually want to do that and it's "not that strong really"???

To make you react.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 15:29 GMT
#738
Were you reading the thread all day and my post made you enter it, or was it coincidence?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:34 GMT
#739
I've only just opened the thread and skimmed it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:36 GMT
#740
On September 01 2022 00:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
The problem I have with what you are doing is that you are just performatively scum hunting. Your thoughts displayed are erratic and not well thought out because you would rather jump on something rather than trying to solve the situation instead.

How does that make me scum though? I'm pretty fucking logical and not erratic as scum. I never get lynched early for example, and win most of the time. It only happens as town that I get MLd early.
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
You did this with this post and you did it with the "not wanting to talk about Slam" post. Back to back.

Why even float that you'd want to vote me if you didn't actually want to do that and it's "not that strong really"???

To make you react.


##vote rels

I have absolutely 0% faith that you posted you lowkey wanted to vote me to get me to react. I can think of no conceivable thought process of "I town read his posts, he's been a bit inactive, let's float the idea that he's mafia with the guy I'm scum reading and he's scum reading to bait his reaction for the lols".

I think you're trying to find someone to wagon and floated my name out there to test the waters.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.