• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 158 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:11 GMT
#761
lol am I really the leading wagon ... This is why I hate D1
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 31 2022 17:13 GMT
#762
Hmm, MZ + Jock makes sense as a team
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 31 2022 17:14 GMT
#763
Would also explain the attempt to push the lynch on Vivax and then the switch to Rels when that didn't get momentum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:14 GMT
#764
On September 01 2022 02:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Nope it's happening.

Rels what are your thoughts then, if you're here?

What thought do you want me to expand on? Don't think there is anything I haven't posted to the thread. If I had more time I would like to analyze Tube's filter but for sure I won't have the time before the deadline. Next real free time is not before evening in like 8 hours.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 31 2022 17:15 GMT
#765
Also both of them tried to push me
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 31 2022 17:15 GMT
#766
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:16 GMT
#767
On September 01 2022 02:13 deconduo wrote:
Hmm, MZ + Jock makes sense as a team

TBH it feels more like scum is letting town fight itself. MZ or me is fine. This is what it feels like to me.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 31 2022 17:17 GMT
#768
Rels Aside from my perfect read earlier, HF you even agreed in not so many words that Rels conversation with Jock was boring and useless. We mindmelded there.

Jock and Dandel Ion are my top towns. Dandel Ion for a spot on post about Rels. Jock for his continued dilligence.

Copcake cause tone. Talk about unsubstantiated, amirite?

MZ is number 2 on the lynch list because I can't recall agreeing with much of anything he's written.

Vivax's townlight isn't bright yet, but that's why he's third on my lynch list.

Chezinu would basically be policy. But I love him so so would rather not. No one can claim he's done anything towny.

And HF is right, I do say meta things often concerning the big players or ones I think I kinda know. TMI is a bit of a stretch but whatever.

Deconduo I no longer townread. It's one thing to be fun and funny during the first 24 hoursish of the game but he's not progressed any further. So, loses those town points.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:18 GMT
#769
On September 01 2022 02:14 deconduo wrote:
Would also explain the attempt to push the lynch on Vivax and then the switch to Rels when that didn't get momentum

I can tell you're not reading the thread very closely bc I don't want to lynch rels.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:19 GMT
#770
creating a second wagon so we have only wrong choices. Maybe to divert from Vivax yeah? There was a lot of talk about Vivax but no vote at the end
Thing is, I'm not sure because it was kinda shut down by Koshi and I, and I don't think Koshi is scum
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 17:21 GMT
#771
On September 01 2022 02:19 Rels wrote:
creating a second wagon so we have only wrong choices. Maybe to divert from Vivax yeah? There was a lot of talk about Vivax but no vote at the end
Thing is, I'm not sure because it was kinda shut down by Koshi and I, and I don't think Koshi is scum

So who are responsible for creating the second wagon in your eyes?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:22 GMT
#772
On September 01 2022 02:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:19 Rels wrote:
creating a second wagon so we have only wrong choices. Maybe to divert from Vivax yeah? There was a lot of talk about Vivax but no vote at the end
Thing is, I'm not sure because it was kinda shut down by Koshi and I, and I don't think Koshi is scum

So who are responsible for creating the second wagon in your eyes?

It would be between Tube or Dandel. Following Koshi's vote on me. Probably not together as I think it's scary as scum to pile up.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 17:23 GMT
#773
On September 01 2022 02:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Nope it's happening.

Rels what are your thoughts then, if you're here?

What thought do you want me to expand on? Don't think there is anything I haven't posted to the thread. If I had more time I would like to analyze Tube's filter but for sure I won't have the time before the deadline. Next real free time is not before evening in like 8 hours.

True enough, I think if you are town you left plenty of legacy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:24 GMT
#774
Dandel's case on me was pretty shit, and that's the only thing he's done all game. Saying I don't change my reads, when my only posts at the time were in one chunk of time where nothing really happened
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 17:25 GMT
#775
Fuckingnhell I am certain now rels is town. Not voting him out of policy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:25 GMT
#776
From the people not voting me, I guess there is no more chance of a Slam lynch? I don't want to vote MZ
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 17:26 GMT
#777
Chezinu has been absent while being here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:27 GMT
#778
Man the amount of people who are accepting poor town play bc it's either "just joking" or "they're easy to meta read later" is really frustrating.

Vivax is absolutely not worth keeping around, especially compared to rels.

Decon can't even pay attention to the thread. Either of these two are better votes than rels.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 17:27 GMT
#779
I love chezinu but if he doesn't play he doesn't play. Mass switch to the chez?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 17:27 GMT
#780
I would vote for Dandel
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.