• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 07 2020 00:50 GMT
#47
/in

Unless someone else wants it. I assume I'm not allowed to hydra with Chezinu?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 07 2020 18:56 GMT
#55
GlowingBear, I can cohost if you want to play!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 09 2020 02:12 GMT
#68
Hi. Confirmed mafia here
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 09 2020 02:39 GMT
#70
On August 09 2020 11:27 HoldenGolden wrote:
Oh wow I realized he may actually be calling himself confirm townie.

That's a lame move. Especially when we have a daredevil like Trfel over here who had the balls to claim mafia. I appreciate the honestly Trfel. Want to help me eliminate your teammate so you're set till lylo?

Vote: ShoCkeyy (L-4)
Can I ask what you are talking about in the first line? To me it sounds like you're just now realizing that ShoCkeyy was calling himself confirmed town.

If that's the case:

1. Why did you only realize this now/what did you think he was saying before?
and
2. Why does that prompt you to vote for him?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 09 2020 04:36 GMT
#77
On August 09 2020 11:56 HoldenGolden wrote:
1) he said it in the same sentence that he was answering my question about the voting thread. Therefore, it came off as if he was speaking to me still.

2) Mostly to get the ball rolling; there's no specific AI reason yet.
Thanks, that makes sense. I see now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 01:11 GMT
#136
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 17:50 GMT
#186
On August 10 2020 13:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 10:11 Trfel wrote:
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.


This post says nothing and does not address the guy voting you (me). Please engage with me. Do you not have a few vague reads asides from the Holden one? I realize that it is still early and the game has not exactly fleshed out, but a few things have happened at least that you can be commenting on. At least FF gave some substance.
I don't particularly care that you are voting for me. I see no reason to care.

I didn't really have any other reads worth mentioning, no. I'm not going to try to pretend to have something where I don't.

However I really don't like Mr. Cheesecake's above post (quoted). It feels rather aggressive while aggression is completely unwarranted. First, he accuses me of saying nothing (first, this is false because it's a townread on HoldenGolden; and second, it's a very short post, I didn't pretend to say anything anyway). And second, he justifies his request for reads by adding "at least Fecalfeast gave some substance" at the end. Why does he feel the need to justify asking me to provide reads? It feels very accusatory, and really feels like he's trying to tell me why I'm mafia.

That said, Mr. Cheesecake's post on ShoCkeyy is not completely terrible. I find ShoCkeyy hard to read, so I'll re-evaluate this in a moment. Honestly Mr. Cheesecake being active and doing things is probably reason enough not to lynch him, even if he irks me.
On August 11 2020 01:08 Eywa- wrote:
The activity in the game has been hard to read and has left me not wanting to lynch Shockey or trfel which I'm hearing a lot about.
Why does the low activity in this game make you hesitant to lynch me or ShoCkeyy specifically?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 17:53 GMT
#187
Also, Eywa-, what happened to your scumread on HoldenGolden? You seemed decently serious about it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 18:16 GMT
#192
Heading out to go to the store, be back in a bit. Have a miserable list post coming.

Thanks Mr. Cheesecake for replying. Can I ask what you wanted to hear from me? I'm just not sure what you expected.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 19:21 GMT
#198
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Mostly a gut read, but two more reasons. First, he's made the most posts in the thread so far, which (much) more often than not makes someone town, especially in a low-activity game like this. And second, his worry about the lack of activity in the game feels genuine. It's not a very strong read, but I'd bet on it if I had to.

Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

HoldenGolden + Show Spoiler +
While LightningStrike has provided the most posts in this game, HoldenGolden has provided the most content in this game. He's been probing and poking everyone and seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game.


Null
GTacc
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Eywa- + Show Spoiler +
His post on HoldenGolden, sharing his suspicions of him, that later vanished into thin air. It was his most explained and serious read, and seems to have taken a decent amount of effort to read a previous game and compare. And note that later, he even mentions who he wants to lynch but can't (GTacc). If he's still scumreading HoldenGolden, why wouldn't he be in this category? Or if something changed, why not say what changed?

The only thing I can think of that caused this is in the time between these two linked posts, several people posted about either townreading HoldenGolden or not wanting to lynch HoldenGolden. It feels like once there were obstacles put in the way, Eywa- no longer wanted to lynch/cared about lynching HoldenGolden.

Why would town be like this? If anything, town would push even harder for a lynch on his "naked mafia" read. Whereas mafia is much more inclined to drop it and look for a different, easier target.

ShoCkeyy + Show Spoiler +
ShoCkeyy says he doesn't like it when people analyze and look at opening posts too deeply, and implied that he didn't like HoldenGolden looking into early game posts. But then he said he liked how Mr. Cheesecake looked into my opening post and didn't like my opening post.

Inconsistent, but not the strongest.

Fecalfeast + Show Spoiler +
Honestly this is just due to feelings. But here:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
This post doesn't actually say much. He puts Eywa- townier than Mr. Cheesecake and Mr. Cheesecake townier than HoldenGolden, but only relative to each other. It's super non-committal and not very useful. Four times in this short post he says something to the effect of "I could be wrong," "I'm not sure," or "we'll have to wait and see."

Feels very disengaged from the thread. Instead of driving or pushing things, he's just saying what looks good and what looks bad. It doesn't feel like he cares to find mafia, just evaluate what things look like. Nothing insightful. He's not even posting videos or showing interest in the game. Fecalfeast as town is much better than this.


I still need to figure out who I want to vote for most, but I'd definitely like to vote within these three.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 19:30 GMT
#201
On August 11 2020 04:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Mostly a gut read, but two more reasons. First, he's made the most posts in the thread so far, which (much) more often than not makes someone town, especially in a low-activity game like this. And second, his worry about the lack of activity in the game feels genuine. It's not a very strong read, but I'd bet on it if I had to.

Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

HoldenGolden + Show Spoiler +
While LightningStrike has provided the most posts in this game, HoldenGolden has provided the most content in this game. He's been probing and poking everyone and seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game.


Null
GTacc
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Eywa- + Show Spoiler +
His post on HoldenGolden, sharing his suspicions of him, that later vanished into thin air. It was his most explained and serious read, and seems to have taken a decent amount of effort to read a previous game and compare. And note that later, he even mentions who he wants to lynch but can't (GTacc). If he's still scumreading HoldenGolden, why wouldn't he be in this category? Or if something changed, why not say what changed?

The only thing I can think of that caused this is in the time between these two linked posts, several people posted about either townreading HoldenGolden or not wanting to lynch HoldenGolden. It feels like once there were obstacles put in the way, Eywa- no longer wanted to lynch/cared about lynching HoldenGolden.

Why would town be like this? If anything, town would push even harder for a lynch on his "naked mafia" read. Whereas mafia is much more inclined to drop it and look for a different, easier target.

ShoCkeyy + Show Spoiler +
ShoCkeyy says he doesn't like it when people analyze and look at opening posts too deeply, and implied that he didn't like HoldenGolden looking into early game posts. But then he said he liked how Mr. Cheesecake looked into my opening post and didn't like my opening post.

Inconsistent, but not the strongest.

Fecalfeast + Show Spoiler +
Honestly this is just due to feelings. But here:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
This post doesn't actually say much. He puts Eywa- townier than Mr. Cheesecake and Mr. Cheesecake townier than HoldenGolden, but only relative to each other. It's super non-committal and not very useful. Four times in this short post he says something to the effect of "I could be wrong," "I'm not sure," or "we'll have to wait and see."

Feels very disengaged from the thread. Instead of driving or pushing things, he's just saying what looks good and what looks bad. It doesn't feel like he cares to find mafia, just evaluate what things look like. Nothing insightful. He's not even posting videos or showing interest in the game. Fecalfeast as town is much better than this.


I still need to figure out who I want to vote for most, but I'd definitely like to vote within these three.


They are nice takes.
But that's not very alliterative
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 19:48 GMT
#203
On August 11 2020 04:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm town 😎
I disagree.

Got any reads?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 19:58 GMT
#210
On August 11 2020 04:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Mostly a gut read, but two more reasons. First, he's made the most posts in the thread so far, which (much) more often than not makes someone town, especially in a low-activity game like this. And second, his worry about the lack of activity in the game feels genuine. It's not a very strong read, but I'd bet on it if I had to.

Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

HoldenGolden + Show Spoiler +
While LightningStrike has provided the most posts in this game, HoldenGolden has provided the most content in this game. He's been probing and poking everyone and seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game.


Null
GTacc
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Eywa- + Show Spoiler +
His post on HoldenGolden, sharing his suspicions of him, that later vanished into thin air. It was his most explained and serious read, and seems to have taken a decent amount of effort to read a previous game and compare. And note that later, he even mentions who he wants to lynch but can't (GTacc). If he's still scumreading HoldenGolden, why wouldn't he be in this category? Or if something changed, why not say what changed?

The only thing I can think of that caused this is in the time between these two linked posts, several people posted about either townreading HoldenGolden or not wanting to lynch HoldenGolden. It feels like once there were obstacles put in the way, Eywa- no longer wanted to lynch/cared about lynching HoldenGolden.

Why would town be like this? If anything, town would push even harder for a lynch on his "naked mafia" read. Whereas mafia is much more inclined to drop it and look for a different, easier target.

ShoCkeyy + Show Spoiler +
ShoCkeyy says he doesn't like it when people analyze and look at opening posts too deeply, and implied that he didn't like HoldenGolden looking into early game posts. But then he said he liked how Mr. Cheesecake looked into my opening post and didn't like my opening post.

Inconsistent, but not the strongest.

Fecalfeast + Show Spoiler +
Honestly this is just due to feelings. But here:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
This post doesn't actually say much. He puts Eywa- townier than Mr. Cheesecake and Mr. Cheesecake townier than HoldenGolden, but only relative to each other. It's super non-committal and not very useful. Four times in this short post he says something to the effect of "I could be wrong," "I'm not sure," or "we'll have to wait and see."

Feels very disengaged from the thread. Instead of driving or pushing things, he's just saying what looks good and what looks bad. It doesn't feel like he cares to find mafia, just evaluate what things look like. Nothing insightful. He's not even posting videos or showing interest in the game. Fecalfeast as town is much better than this.


I still need to figure out who I want to vote for most, but I'd definitely like to vote within these three.


They are nice takes.


Trfel obviously didn't read more into it because I actually called myself out on that very exact thing he's saying I'm mafia for.
I know you mentioned it. Doesn't make it not suspicious

But I think currently I'm more suspicious of the other two anyway.

Got any reads?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 20:00 GMT
#212
Eywa-, what do you think about HoldenGolden?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 23:04 GMT
#236
On August 10 2020 12:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok so which inactive do we kill? I'm down with your plan for right now but you have to drive
This post feels super suspicious to me as well. Fecalfeast had just previously posted this:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
Where he admittedly has no scumreads. But even moreso, look at the player pool (excluding himself), to see who Fecalfeast would want to lynch here (remember, he's looking for an inactive):

Eywa- (likes him better than HoldenGolden)
GTacc
ShoCkeyy (the person he's talking to, obviously he wouldn't suggest himself)
LightningStrike (says he's an active player, and can't read him)
Mr. Cheesecake (likes him better than HoldenGolden)
Vivax (liked his read, but says wait and see)
HoldenGolden (active, but not overly scummy)
Trfel (towny for some posts, meh otherwise)

First of all, no one was completely inactive. Second, he has no reason to trust ShoCkeyy. Why would he go with ShoCkeyy here and be willing to follow his vote? Third, and most importantly, the only logical choice of vote here would be GTacc. No one was really inactive (except for GTacc), and Fecalfeast himself would have had misgivings about every other target, as mentioned in his list post.

If Fecalfeast is town, he looked at a town full of people he didn't feel comfortable lynching, and told someone he had no read on that he'd vote for any of them. That makes no sense for town.

I'll be voting for Fecalfeast and I strongly suggest you consider doing the same.

##vote: Fecalfeast
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 23:15 GMT
#239
On August 11 2020 08:09 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hey just got home from work am i being killed or what

Probably not
You're no fun

Why do you disagree with me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 23:18 GMT
#241
On August 11 2020 08:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
He may have perfect information because I'm town and haven't done much since yesterday to show it
....

But you were townreading Eywa-?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 10 2020 23:49 GMT
#246
Fecalfeast, I'll try to step back and give you space to do your thing. But can I ask, do you have any new reads, or revisions to old reads, now that you've caught up? Or please share whenever you do catch up?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:01 GMT
#251
Sorry, what is LHF?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:04 GMT
#255
On August 11 2020 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, what is LHF?

Low hanging fruit sorry I've been playing turbos on mafia universe
No worries, thanks, makes sense. Why do you say you're low hanging fruit early on though? I don't recall this being the case, I remember you having a decent town game when you decided to play. In all stages of the game.

I'll take a closer look at your reads in a bit.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.