• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10591 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 19:59 GMT
#211
On August 11 2020 04:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 04:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 11 2020 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Mostly a gut read, but two more reasons. First, he's made the most posts in the thread so far, which (much) more often than not makes someone town, especially in a low-activity game like this. And second, his worry about the lack of activity in the game feels genuine. It's not a very strong read, but I'd bet on it if I had to.

Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

HoldenGolden + Show Spoiler +
While LightningStrike has provided the most posts in this game, HoldenGolden has provided the most content in this game. He's been probing and poking everyone and seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game.


Null
GTacc
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Eywa- + Show Spoiler +
His post on HoldenGolden, sharing his suspicions of him, that later vanished into thin air. It was his most explained and serious read, and seems to have taken a decent amount of effort to read a previous game and compare. And note that later, he even mentions who he wants to lynch but can't (GTacc). If he's still scumreading HoldenGolden, why wouldn't he be in this category? Or if something changed, why not say what changed?

The only thing I can think of that caused this is in the time between these two linked posts, several people posted about either townreading HoldenGolden or not wanting to lynch HoldenGolden. It feels like once there were obstacles put in the way, Eywa- no longer wanted to lynch/cared about lynching HoldenGolden.

Why would town be like this? If anything, town would push even harder for a lynch on his "naked mafia" read. Whereas mafia is much more inclined to drop it and look for a different, easier target.

ShoCkeyy + Show Spoiler +
ShoCkeyy says he doesn't like it when people analyze and look at opening posts too deeply, and implied that he didn't like HoldenGolden looking into early game posts. But then he said he liked how Mr. Cheesecake looked into my opening post and didn't like my opening post.

Inconsistent, but not the strongest.

Fecalfeast + Show Spoiler +
Honestly this is just due to feelings. But here:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
This post doesn't actually say much. He puts Eywa- townier than Mr. Cheesecake and Mr. Cheesecake townier than HoldenGolden, but only relative to each other. It's super non-committal and not very useful. Four times in this short post he says something to the effect of "I could be wrong," "I'm not sure," or "we'll have to wait and see."

Feels very disengaged from the thread. Instead of driving or pushing things, he's just saying what looks good and what looks bad. It doesn't feel like he cares to find mafia, just evaluate what things look like. Nothing insightful. He's not even posting videos or showing interest in the game. Fecalfeast as town is much better than this.


I still need to figure out who I want to vote for most, but I'd definitely like to vote within these three.


They are nice takes.


Trfel obviously didn't read more into it because I actually called myself out on that very exact thing he's saying I'm mafia for.
I know you mentioned it. Doesn't make it not suspicious

But I think currently I'm more suspicious of the other two anyway.

Got any reads?

Kek
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 20:01 GMT
#214
On August 11 2020 05:00 Trfel wrote:
Eywa-, what do you think about HoldenGolden?

Thinking about HoldenGolden today is an exercise in futility, I've decided not to do it.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 20:06 GMT
#216
On August 11 2020 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 05:01 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 05:00 Trfel wrote:
Eywa-, what do you think about HoldenGolden?

Thinking about HoldenGolden today is an exercise in futility, I've decided not to do it.


Enthusiastic entrance, I don't know about his reads atm.
Leaning town tho.

I mean, sure... But twice reminders that he's busy / tired + half-assed reads that mainly apply to himself as much as his push + a claim that he moved sites to change his meta + AtE based on that meta change "This is just like MS, I always get lynched".

I mean, yikes. really sounds like someone who's trying to work on their town game you know?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 20:07 GMT
#217
There's something off about it, I'm just not decided on it being mafia... It might just be a style thing.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 21:06 GMT
#220
On August 11 2020 05:45 Vivax wrote:
Have you found a way of explaining why you're voting for me eywa?

This is a weird angle for town!vivax to take towards his top scum read 4hrs pre-eod... I mean, we need a decisive vote, I would like for it to be on vivax, but I will switch to ShoCkey if you guys insist.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:05 GMT
#225
On August 11 2020 04:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Mostly a gut read, but two more reasons. First, he's made the most posts in the thread so far, which (much) more often than not makes someone town, especially in a low-activity game like this. And second, his worry about the lack of activity in the game feels genuine. It's not a very strong read, but I'd bet on it if I had to.

Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

HoldenGolden + Show Spoiler +
While LightningStrike has provided the most posts in this game, HoldenGolden has provided the most content in this game. He's been probing and poking everyone and seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game.


Null
GTacc
Vivax

Mafia Lean
Eywa- + Show Spoiler +
His post on HoldenGolden, sharing his suspicions of him, that later vanished into thin air. It was his most explained and serious read, and seems to have taken a decent amount of effort to read a previous game and compare. And note that later, he even mentions who he wants to lynch but can't (GTacc). If he's still scumreading HoldenGolden, why wouldn't he be in this category? Or if something changed, why not say what changed?

The only thing I can think of that caused this is in the time between these two linked posts, several people posted about either townreading HoldenGolden or not wanting to lynch HoldenGolden. It feels like once there were obstacles put in the way, Eywa- no longer wanted to lynch/cared about lynching HoldenGolden.

Why would town be like this? If anything, town would push even harder for a lynch on his "naked mafia" read. Whereas mafia is much more inclined to drop it and look for a different, easier target.

ShoCkeyy + Show Spoiler +
ShoCkeyy says he doesn't like it when people analyze and look at opening posts too deeply, and implied that he didn't like HoldenGolden looking into early game posts. But then he said he liked how Mr. Cheesecake looked into my opening post and didn't like my opening post.

Inconsistent, but not the strongest.

Fecalfeast + Show Spoiler +
Honestly this is just due to feelings. But here:
On August 10 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Of the three active non-LS people so far this is the order I would rank them from towniest to scummiest
eywa

cheesecake

holden

I can't read LS because I think everything he says is scummy because he doesn't really understand subtext if I remember correctly it has been a while.

Trfel pings towny to me for his early questions but honestly meh otherwise

nobody reads overly scummy to me. The only reason holden is on the bottom of my short list is because their posts seem forced and overly aggressive IMHO. I get they're an offsite player though so who know what they do over there.

vivax we will have to wait and see. I like that he found a non-obvious post to make a read on and one I also liked to boot.
This post doesn't actually say much. He puts Eywa- townier than Mr. Cheesecake and Mr. Cheesecake townier than HoldenGolden, but only relative to each other. It's super non-committal and not very useful. Four times in this short post he says something to the effect of "I could be wrong," "I'm not sure," or "we'll have to wait and see."

Feels very disengaged from the thread. Instead of driving or pushing things, he's just saying what looks good and what looks bad. It doesn't feel like he cares to find mafia, just evaluate what things look like. Nothing insightful. He's not even posting videos or showing interest in the game. Fecalfeast as town is much better than this.


I still need to figure out who I want to vote for most, but I'd definitely like to vote within these three.


They are nice takes.

Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:05 GMT
#226
On August 10 2020 00:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 23:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 09 2020 23:42 Vivax wrote:
Yo I'm back from camping. Don't know if I have the energy to contribute much atm but we'll see.

Yo Vivax how you been? Any current thoughts on the game if you happened to had read the game at this point?


Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 23:26 Eywa- wrote:
On August 09 2020 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got back from the store:
On August 09 2020 22:50 Eywa- wrote:
HoldenGolden, I'm not familiar with the flavor, are you softing doc?

This is so scummy...
\##Vote: Ewya-
On August 09 2020 23:16 HoldenGolden wrote:
No I was only talking about shockey. I asked only about trfel because you inferred that he tends to have good openings.

I'll let it rest on the back burner for now though.

Eywa I'm disappointed. I'm softing godfather. No it's just Noir style lingo since the game is named after the genre.

That said, if you think I'm softing a PR role, why would you ask me directly lol?

fair play on that and very good question and I think he is likely mafia for that question to you.

You're town, unvote me.


This seems townie, holden feels townie too. Not much else. I've been well but I'm rekt today.

Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:05 GMT
#227
On August 11 2020 06:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 06:06 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 05:45 Vivax wrote:
Have you found a way of explaining why you're voting for me eywa?

This is a weird angle for town!vivax to take towards his top scum read 4hrs pre-eod... I mean, we need a decisive vote, I would like for it to be on vivax, but I will switch to ShoCkey if you guys insist.


I haven't even called you mafia, and even less my top scumread. Don't know what game you're reading.

Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:06 GMT
#228
We should definitely kill vivax
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:19 GMT
#231
On August 11 2020 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 06:58 Vivax wrote:
On August 11 2020 06:06 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 05:45 Vivax wrote:
Have you found a way of explaining why you're voting for me eywa?

This is a weird angle for town!vivax to take towards his top scum read 4hrs pre-eod... I mean, we need a decisive vote, I would like for it to be on vivax, but I will switch to ShoCkey if you guys insist.


I haven't even called you mafia, and even less my top scumread. Don't know what game you're reading.

Can confirm you didn't even call him mafia you only said nice takes to trfel so I assuming he thinks you called him mafia from that?

Yeah, I mean he hasn't really explicitly stated much, it seems like he's mostly trying to buddy everyone who gives some semblance of reads in the thread as I quoted above.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 22:47 GMT
#234
Vote for vivax, let's get a flip and move into the next day.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 10 2020 23:09 GMT
#238
On August 11 2020 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hey just got home from work am i being killed or what

Probably not
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:19 GMT
#260
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?

Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:25 GMT
#265
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:29 GMT
#272
On August 11 2020 09:28 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
No, I disagree.... I think that it's okay to take an extra 24h on Day 1 (especially given the lack of activity). It doesn't mean that we lose, it just means that we have one less day to work with later. I find activity towards the end of games (towards LYLO) tends to significantly drop off, and people are more or less just waiting for the flip anyway. It's not a no-lynch, it's just a 24 hour delay on the lynch.

If I had reason to think Vivax is mafia, then I would change my vote. But I don't. He's solidly null for me; he hasn't posted much but I'm okay with what he has posted.

You are willing to risk losing the game on time over a null read?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:30 GMT
#274
On August 11 2020 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
FF is mafia because he lied about me not scum hunting and his first list post not making a real rad on me is just pure mafia motivated. FF if your town I never playing with you ever again.

lol what
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:34 GMT
#277
On August 11 2020 09:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:29 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:28 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
No, I disagree.... I think that it's okay to take an extra 24h on Day 1 (especially given the lack of activity). It doesn't mean that we lose, it just means that we have one less day to work with later. I find activity towards the end of games (towards LYLO) tends to significantly drop off, and people are more or less just waiting for the flip anyway. It's not a no-lynch, it's just a 24 hour delay on the lynch.

If I had reason to think Vivax is mafia, then I would change my vote. But I don't. He's solidly null for me; he hasn't posted much but I'm okay with what he has posted.

You are willing to risk losing the game on time over a null read?
It's not much of a risk really, but sure.

@LightningStrike, sorry, but I'm not 100% convinced he's mafia yet. I'm still going to work on it.

@Fecalfeast, sorry for so many questions, but can I ask why you voted for Vivax and not for LightningStrike here?

I would guess it's because we're not killing LS today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:45 GMT
#290
Is Trfel the kill? LOL
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:52 GMT
#296
I'll actually just dunk on ANYONE if someone goes to 3 or 4.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 11 2020 00:59 GMT
#304
##unvote
##Vote: GTacc
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 63
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4546
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord342
mouzStarbuck225
DeMusliM200
Livibee178
Hui .176
FrodaN164
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2472
• TFBlade753
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.