• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8003 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:43 GMT
#663
On June 26 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

This argument that I'm following thread sentiment is pretty suspicious to me. I've given my own reasons for whatever push I've made and I don't think that's an accurate description of my filter.

My reads have been changing fluidly. I don't believe Jock's have so far.


They haven't been changing fluidly though, more like suddenly and often...

Which ones do you mean?

You say that I've been following thread sentiment, but I contributed my own ideas on Shapelog after I saw Rayn talking about him.

The other 3 people I mentioned just said they agreed with what Rayn wrote, which was just a convoluted meta-reason of how Rayn expects Shapelog to read a post, which I don't see how anyone who isn't Rayn can agree with without their own reasons.

Really the more that I think about it the more bullshit I think your push is. There were lots of people that "followed thread sentiment" on Kelsier/Shapelog. Kelsier was probably right about you just wanting to jump in with HF from the start of the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:46 GMT
#665
On June 26 2019 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


How can I treat someone I think is mafia seriously if they won't answer my really simple questions? That's literally the game. He would do exactly the same reaction if he was mafia or town, and blow it out of proportion even more so if mafia. I don't think my questions are even inflammatory and he's just taking it that way?? Do you not think my questions are valid?

The only way I can make people lynch rayn is by pointing out bad rayn logic and forcing him to answer it so other people realise he actually is mafia. Which he's cleverly avoiding doing.

I don't think your question about what bullshit he was trying to stop was unreasonable.

You could be on to something with why he was so quick to shut down pressure on Kelsier and doesn't want to talk about him doing that.

I don't think you've ever given a conclusion on Shapelog though. You wrote a post saying that Rayn's argument was bad but nothing really about what I said or Shapelog's filter in general.

I could very easily be wrong but I think he has a good chance of being scum.


I can't be bothered, he's posted almost nothing noteworthy but that doesn't make him any alignment. Unless you posted something amazing about Shape it's just a coin toss to me. I'm not going back on my phone to check so better get quoting :D

lol I quoted it to you earlier.

But no it's not amazing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:53 GMT
#667
When was the timing that I scumread ES and what felt wrong about it?

So far I've heard that I'm following thread sentiment and that I'm also frequently changing reads (suddenly) at weird timings. You'll have to be more specific about why I'm mafia because I don't follow it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:55 GMT
#668
This really isn't my first run in with you either.

I mentioned that you liked Rayn's Shapelog post and then you tried to contradict me, which doesn't sit well with me because you answered to Rayn that you would lynch Shapelog if it we were at the deadline.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:03 GMT
#672
On June 26 2019 07:59 Jockmcplop wrote:
I literally told rayn why I thought his post was wrong and you say that's me liking rayn's post.

Yeah you're right it does seem like you understood the point that Rayn was making.

I still wouldn't interpret it as you saying the case was wrong though, you said that it was interesting and then qualified that it's not a slam dunk case because Shapelog could have interpreted the post differently as town too.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:08 GMT
#675
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:12 GMT
#676
Tbh though it just reads to me like you came up with the idea that I attacked two people who already been pressured and never bothered to update that read based on things I've done in the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:15 GMT
#678
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.


You've been talking about me/Ksc being opposite alignments I believe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:16 GMT
#679
On June 26 2019 08:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.


You've been talking about me/Ksc being opposite alignments I believe.

Nvm either that was someone else or I misread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:16 GMT
#680
It might have been Pandain.

I checked through your filter and it wasn't you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:37 GMT
#685
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.

I don't think this has been properly understood yet:

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise I am not the lynch.

There's a decent chance that mafia roleblocks me and shoots HF. If people want to lynch me then someone else needs to put their neck on the line tomorrow and make a counterclaim of a defensive blue role. I am even willing to be the first one lynched in that claim war for making a dumb claim. (1 scum for a blue claim is a very worthwhile trade right now if I am mafia, so there is no reason not to counterclaim.)

FF likely balanced the setup based on role classes. I am 95% sure there will be one defensive blue (Doctor/Veteran/Jailkeeper), and one investigative (Vig/Parity Cop/Tracker.)

If nobody claims one of the first 3 roles then it is a massive blunder to lynch me.

Even HF will admit that this is correct. Good night.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:40 GMT
#688
On June 26 2019 08:40 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.

I don't think this has been properly understood yet:

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise I am not the lynch.

There's a decent chance that mafia roleblocks me and shoots HF. If people want to lynch me then someone else needs to put their neck on the line tomorrow and make a counterclaim of a defensive blue role. I am even willing to be the first one lynched in that claim war for making a dumb claim. (1 scum for a blue claim is a very worthwhile trade right now if I am mafia, so there is no reason not to counterclaim.)

FF likely balanced the setup based on role classes. I am 95% sure there will be one defensive blue (Doctor/Veteran/Jailkeeper), and one investigative (Vig/Parity Cop/Tracker.)

If nobody claims one of the first 3 roles then it is a massive blunder to lynch me.

Even HF will admit that this is correct. Good night.



Who would you save tonight?

Holyflare. The shot will 100% be either me or him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:50 GMT
#690
On June 26 2019 08:44 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:40 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.

I don't think this has been properly understood yet:

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise I am not the lynch.

There's a decent chance that mafia roleblocks me and shoots HF. If people want to lynch me then someone else needs to put their neck on the line tomorrow and make a counterclaim of a defensive blue role. I am even willing to be the first one lynched in that claim war for making a dumb claim. (1 scum for a blue claim is a very worthwhile trade right now if I am mafia, so there is no reason not to counterclaim.)

FF likely balanced the setup based on role classes. I am 95% sure there will be one defensive blue (Doctor/Veteran/Jailkeeper), and one investigative (Vig/Parity Cop/Tracker.)

If nobody claims one of the first 3 roles then it is a massive blunder to lynch me.

Even HF will admit that this is correct. Good night.



Who would you save tonight?

Holyflare. The shot will 100% be either me or him.


Let's make this interesting then. I'm tracker. I can follow to confirm you. HF is already confirmed. Me being able to show who I tracked will confirm me. We can get 3 conf town. and just end this shenanigans.

Unless you think I'm mafia I wouldn't recommend it.

Either HF dies and I am roleblocked and you see me visiting nobody, or I am night killed.

If you do track me and I am mafia you could potentially see me carrying the night kill or roleblocking somebody though. Though actually you may have given mafia a new person to RB/night kill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:52 GMT
#692
You being tracker does make things interesting if true because then mafia has to leave HF alive.

They can't risk being tracked so they will have to either RB me and shoot you or RB you and shoot me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 23:56 GMT
#694
On June 26 2019 08:53 Eversince wrote:
Only if I track the right person. So who if not to confirm you?

That's not up to me and I don't think it's worth discussing in thread.

Even the chance of being tracked is a serious threat to mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 00:17 GMT
#704
You can talk with drunk Rayn?

He might swear at you, but he's secretly very cuddly.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 13:39 GMT
#891
My favorite is that Slam chooses the post that everyone else in thread says makes no sense to mindmeld.
On June 26 2019 06:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince

Mindmeld eywa a little. Was early at this point though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 14:28 GMT
#901
Jock is mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 14:36 GMT
#910
On June 26 2019 23:30 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 23:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Jock is mafia.


Take your shot grack. I'm definitely not mafia, although I would like to see what you think you have.

Goes back to this.
On June 26 2019 07:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

This argument that I'm following thread sentiment is pretty suspicious to me. I've given my own reasons for whatever push I've made and I don't think that's an accurate description of my filter.

My reads have been changing fluidly. I don't believe Jock's have so far.

Your reads are too confident. I don't see enough doubt in any of your play. I don't think that's your town play.

The biggest shift I can see over the night is you upgrading me from scum to *scum lean* (I can really see the doubt creeping into your mind!) and then you assuring HF that Trfel cannot be mafia because of his vote.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 14:40 GMT
#917
Rayn and Pandain are both likely town and likely to be pushed by HF tomorrow so HF will probably survive the night.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft519
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 6m
INu's Battles
6h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.