• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9550 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 18 2019 14:44 GMT
#9
/in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 20 2019 15:26 GMT
#35
I voted 17:00 but any of the times are fine for me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 20 2019 21:44 GMT
#38
Just need 1 more player.

Someone sign up for before I start PMing people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 21 2019 23:18 GMT
#48
On June 22 2019 04:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh wait do i have a cohost

I nominate Blazinghand.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 21 2019 23:31 GMT
#50
On June 22 2019 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
i can cohost but it will be of the "step in if host has issues" variety. if there's a seperate votecount thread I can do votecounts as well

Holy shit that worked. :D

You're my favorite BH. Unless you make me mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 22 2019 11:50 GMT
#57
/confirm
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 22 2019 13:28 GMT
#59
Shapelog + Slam dream team?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 19:40 GMT
#79
On June 24 2019 04:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
HolyFlare is an Innocent Child! There's no way they could be guilty!

I'm scared.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:10 GMT
#100
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:21 GMT
#107
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:21 GMT
#108
Oh shit. The timing on that post worked so well. (Though coincidental)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:37 GMT
#113
On June 24 2019 05:33 Shapelog wrote:
I think once Trfel posts more it will be easier to tell. Might go reread the game I played with him a long time back ago. If I recall his posting style is a bit different then the general approach.

@Eversince, Well they say a photo is worth a 1000 words, so he actually has posted the most out of anybody.

Exactly. And gifs are moving pictures so that's really more like 1 billion words.

I really shouldn't be putting so much effort into these mafia games. It's not fair to the other players.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:40 GMT
#114
Honestly I should have a pretty content filled filter by the end of the day, so don't get too worked up by me not taking the game super seriously in the first hour or so.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 23 2019 20:54 GMT
#120
On June 24 2019 05:44 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Honestly I should have a pretty content filled filter by the end of the day, so don't get too worked up by me not taking the game super seriously in the first hour or so.


Wasn't planning on it. I get you play like this! So is ok . I'll just give you some time!

I didn't remember that we played together so I looked through which games those were.

I found 2 games: 1 where I was mafia and got shot night 1, and 1 where I was town and got lynched day 3.

I opened both of those the same way saying that we should kill Palmar.

Now I just noticed that Palmar was the vigilante who shot me... and town LYNCHED him day2 AFTER he shot mafia.

Holy shit.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 14:55 GMT
#227
On June 24 2019 16:18 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
First glance grack is probably mafia.


Yeah but just you wait.
He's going to have SO MUCH CONTENT by the end of the day....

I laughed way too hard at this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 15:09 GMT
#231
On June 24 2019 23:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 23:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
not the "he will have reads" sentence but the other one.


I don't really understand what you mean. What exactly do you agree with Kels about?

I agree with him that your post about grack after holyflare looked like what he said originally said. Well i wouldn't say you tried to "bury" him but it sure looked like a scumread and that you're just hopping on board with HF. Not so much when you continued talking about it with him, but first for sure.

I don't agree with this at all.

Jock's post was pretty clearly motivated by humor to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 15:18 GMT
#237
On June 25 2019 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
not the "he will have reads" sentence but the other one.


I don't really understand what you mean. What exactly do you agree with Kels about?

I agree with him that your post about grack after holyflare looked like what he said originally said. Well i wouldn't say you tried to "bury" him but it sure looked like a scumread and that you're just hopping on board with HF. Not so much when you continued talking about it with him, but first for sure.

I don't agree with this at all.

Jock's post was pretty clearly motivated by humor to me.

well then i guess you will join the pandain force.

Yeah pretty much.

This is where I am at the moment.

Pandain
Trfel
Jockmcplop

Kelsier

You could be right about Shapelog. I didn't understand your town read on Eversince and I don't know why you like Kelsier atm. He's defended me twice so far and it rubs me the wrong way.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 15:43 GMT
#240
On June 25 2019 00:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 00:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
not the "he will have reads" sentence but the other one.


I don't really understand what you mean. What exactly do you agree with Kels about?

I agree with him that your post about grack after holyflare looked like what he said originally said. Well i wouldn't say you tried to "bury" him but it sure looked like a scumread and that you're just hopping on board with HF. Not so much when you continued talking about it with him, but first for sure.

I don't agree with this at all.

Jock's post was pretty clearly motivated by humor to me.

well then i guess you will join the pandain force.

Yeah pretty much.

This is where I am at the moment.

Pandain
Trfel
Jockmcplop

Kelsier

You could be right about Shapelog. I didn't understand your town read on Eversince and I don't know why you like Kelsier atm. He's defended me twice so far and it rubs me the wrong way.

Because Eversince as mafia seems to be picking on stuff and make it look like she thinks those things make someone mafia -- aka big cases and shit over completely NAI posts. If you're interested go read my Farah's case on her in here. That's pretty much the perfect reasoning why ES was mafia that game and i see none of it here.

I don't think Kelsier defending you makes him anything because he was defending you on stuff that doesn't make you mafia. Even if you're mafia this game that's not why you are mafia. I don't get HF's read too.

Me neither.

It just shows that I was right to be scared.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 15:56 GMT
#242
On June 25 2019 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Then why do you think it makes Kelsier mafia? I mean like why does he do that if he is mafia when he can just shut up and not do it?

Because he wants to have an accusation?

I didn't say anything game relevant at all before this happened so it rubbed me the wrong way that he was calling out Jock for his post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:06 GMT
#243
I'm going to take a look at Shapelog.

I'm not actually super sold that Kelsier is scum. I think there may be some confusion because you/Kelsier read the tone of Jock's post differently from me/Pandain and that makes Kelsier's response look weird to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 59
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9586
JimRising 691
ViBE163
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS74
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1305
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 11m
INu's Battles
10h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 11m
Replay Cast
21h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.