• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8050 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 20:08 GMT
#544
On June 26 2019 05:07 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 05:04 Pandain wrote:
On June 26 2019 05:02 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 04:59 Holyflare wrote:
This game is specifically designed for mafia having to counter claim I think which is a bit shit. There's 3 effectively confirmed townies out of 8 which imo is way too strong. 2 would have been good I think. Now mafia have to shoot me while thinking about dodging a medic or rbing one while also thinking about there being a cop. I think it's too power role heavy. Maybe even just 1 named town would be enough because the mislynch pool for mafia is what, 5 players and they need to lynch 3 of them and maybe even more if there is a save???


I don't believe the Grack doc claim. I think he is just VT trying to draw kp away from you. At least makes sense to me.


This wouldn't make any sense. Mafia would just RB Grack plus shoot HF if they believed him. They would never shoot Grack


How? Grack as doc can't save himself. So wait for HF. Shoot Grack.


Because Grack would protect HF.

You want to get rid of confirmed town as soon as possible. And there's already suspicion on Grack, so it's useful keeping him alive. And his role is useless if you keep roleblocking him.

So best solution: roleblock Grack, shoot HF
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 20:12 GMT
#548
But it's very likely that Mafia has a roleblocker, especially if Grack's claim is true. No way the hosts let there be a doctor + auto confirmed day-1 town without a roleblocker. And I think it's very unlikely they let even that happen.

So if Grack is telling the truth, again, Mafia roleblocks Grack, shoots HF.

If Grack is lying and is town, HF still likely gets shot because they roleblock Grack. Likely HF dies.

If Grack is lying and is mafia, HF dies obviously.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 20:13 GMT
#550
roleblock targets are not notified.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 20:14 GMT
#551
Anyway my point is that Grack fake-claiming doctor as VT doesn't accomplish anything because it's still extremely likely HF dies.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 20:25 GMT
#554
On June 26 2019 05:17 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 05:14 Pandain wrote:
Anyway my point is that Grack fake-claiming doctor as VT doesn't accomplish anything because it's still extremely likely HF dies.


My point was that Grack fakeclaim to draw kp away from HF. Maby in the hopes there is a doc.


If Mafia has RB, they are always 100% RBing Grack and shooting HF. Therefore KP is not drawn away. They would never shoot Grack, because Grack is under suspicion and HF is a confirmed town. Mafia's main priority is to somehow get rid of HF.

But if Grack is town, and was hoping another doctor would save him, then there is an extremely high chance that the other doctor counterclaims, thus causing one of the two to be lynched. So it's not smart to do this.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 21:23 GMT
#585
On June 26 2019 06:21 Eywa- wrote:
Well, if Alakaslam flips scum. Eversince and trfel are town cleared because there was no reason to bus there.


Are you also not caught up in this thread rofl.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 21:28 GMT
#591
Dude stop pushing that I only became active when slam was up for lynch.
I was pushing for KSC for a while.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 21:55 GMT
#619
I'm completely null on shape.

I was certain that slam was town, and even if I voted SL it would still be a slam lynch.

So i was trying to get you to vote rayn, where there was a small chance he was scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 21:57 GMT
#623
On June 26 2019 06:57 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I'm completely null on shape.

I was certain that slam was town, and even if I voted SL it would still be a slam lynch.

So i was trying to get you to vote rayn, where there was a small chance he was scum.


Why vote Rayn though? There wasn't a reason and still isn't.


5% chance (rayn) is better than 0% chance (slam)

And imo Slam was even worse than a regular town lynch, because we would have gotten no information out of a slam lynch if he was town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 22:01 GMT
#627
On June 26 2019 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:28 Pandain wrote:
Dude stop pushing that I only became active when slam was up for lynch.
I was pushing for KSC for a while.


Can you outline where this was the case? All I've found in reference to Kelsier near deadline is that you told Jock that Kelsier would be a good vig shot? Where do you feel like you've pushed Kelsier and have been active doing so in comparison to your vigour at deadline for slam?


I just re-read my filter and I misremembered things, but it still completely shows I was active the whole day.

First I pushed Kelsier.

Then I was pushing Grack very heavily.

Then at the end Grack had no traction so I switched back to KSC.

When Slam was up for lynch I tried to stop it of course. But it's not the only time I was active.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 22:11 GMT
#638
Oh my god.

If I rescind my Grack scum read, that leads me to believe that SL and Kelsier must be scum. Which would mean the top three lynches were all....scum. With all three scum inactive at the end.

That's impossible, right?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 06:46 GMT
#763
On June 26 2019 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe Pandain can make a big post to explain why Slam was so town that he'd rather lynch his 95% townread over him.


I just didn't like the votes. If scum had had even two people active near EoD they would have been able to lead a lynch off him with the votes this close.

It's obvious now mafia was just extremely inactive and there was likely only one scum active, if at all.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 06:50 GMT
#766
On June 26 2019 15:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Another thing that bugs me about Pandain is that he still, after lynch, calls Grackaroni scum but Grack was one of the few people he tried to get on board onto another lynch. Like in what fucking world does pandain have more than 0% chance of convincing scum!grack to do what he wants if it's to switch from town to mafia? idk, maybe it's too insane to be scum, difinitely doesn't make any sense in any world.


Yeah I think he's scum but it's not conclusive. Maybe 60-65% chance. Decent chance he's town and helps me lynch another scum read.

Anyway I think I changed my mind on grack.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 06:52 GMT
#768
On June 26 2019 15:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 15:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It still doesn't explain why you were choosing to lynch your 95% townread over slam.

Like literally, how is it better if let's say you, hf and grack vote for me and i flip town than if slam had flipped town?


Because Slam was completely AFK. And no one even posted anything regarding him, so it would not benefit town at all
It would basically be like RNGing someone at the start of the day to die. At least you might be able to get some associative reads from your death.

And again, in my mind Slam was nearly certain town. You are probably town. There's a big difference. I will always choose to lynch a "probable town" over a "near-certain" town, all other things held equal.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 06:58 GMT
#772
My Slam explanation is literally six posts up
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 06:59 GMT
#774
On June 26 2019 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 15:52 Pandain wrote:

Because Slam was completely AFK. And no one even posted anything regarding him, so it would not benefit town at all
It would basically be like RNGing someone at the start of the day to die. At least you might be able to get some associative reads from your death.


you too, what the fuck do you gain in regards of information in case i flip town?


Dude I don't fucking know I didn't want to lynch you at all I never looked into it. But obviously you are active and I know people have made comments on you (jock,eversince, at the very least). there's at least something there.

you were not even a person i wanted to flip
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 07:01 GMT
#776
like rayn you were literally just to me any other person that could have been lynched besides slam. that's all you were to me.

i would always try to lynch someone other than slam in that case
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 07:01 GMT
#777
On June 26 2019 16:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 15:59 Pandain wrote:
On June 26 2019 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 26 2019 15:52 Pandain wrote:

Because Slam was completely AFK. And no one even posted anything regarding him, so it would not benefit town at all
It would basically be like RNGing someone at the start of the day to die. At least you might be able to get some associative reads from your death.


you too, what the fuck do you gain in regards of information in case i flip town?


Dude I don't fucking know I didn't want to lynch you at all I never looked into it. But obviously you are active and I know people have made comments on you (jock,eversince, at the very least). there's at least something there.

you were not even a person i wanted to flip

it was very clear i was at some point.

it's very clear you were... what?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 07:08 GMT
#782
On June 26 2019 04:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
vote count day 1

Alakaslam: (3) eversince, holyflare, Trfel
Shapelog: (2) raynpelikoneet, grackaroni grackaroni
Eversince: (0) grackaroni, eywa-
KelsierSC: (2) Pandain, Jockmcplop, jockmcplop eversince pandain
Grackaroni: (0) Holyflare Jockmcplop Pandain

Raynpelikoneet: (1) Holyflare eywa- eywa-holyflare
Pandain: (0) Eywa-

Not Voting:
Alakaslam
Shapelog
KelsierSC





Strong town reads on Rayn and Jock.

That leads the last four possible scum to be Grack, Eywa, Shape, and Kelsier.

I'm going to move Grack to town because besides that god-awful claim he's been pretty towny.

Slam made a post on Eywa after he died that I don't think he would have made if Eywa was mafia.
On June 26 2019 06:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince

Mindmeld eywa a little. Was early at this point though.

Even though its guarded in conditioners, I don't think Slam picks a mafia post to just +1 to.


So that leaves Shape and Kelsier.

I'm going to say that all of Slam, Shape, and Kelsier were all mafia and that ironically we were always going to lynch mafia.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 26 2019 07:13 GMT
#783
On June 26 2019 16:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
a person you wanted to flip


Objectively not true, I was defending you against HF and Eywa.

I'll just repeat it one last time. I had a strong town read on you. I had a near-certain town read on Slam. Slam was AFK and could have no associative tales, you were active and had many people interacting with you. Your death would be more meaningful.

With one minute to go I tried to change the lynch to you because it was better than Slam.

If you don't believe this, that's okay. I get that it's suspicious, it's why I have half a mind to just sort of AFK and let myself die. Honestly if I was you guys I would always 100% lynch me.
On June 26 2019 16:06 Eversince wrote:
I got around 45 minutes before dealine. Just died trying to figure out for sure where my vote should go. You toss Rayn vote out because "any other option is better"?!


I pushed Kelsier. I pushed Grack. I pushed them hard. Rayn was not a lynch I wanted, it was something desperate I tried to do literally (literally!) last minute because I was near-certain Slam was town and yes, in that case, any other option is better.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.